Pages:
Author

Topic: Swarm City Token[SWT] - possible next x10, great project - page 2. (Read 4208 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
People should know more about it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will update the thread in announcement with all the required info so it'll be easy to understand
cant wait for the update !
waiting aswell buddy

Waiting for sure my dude.
nice to see that im not alone Cheesy
Will update the thread in announcement with all the required info so it'll be easy to understand
waiting aswell buddy

Waiting for sure my dude.
waiting aswell buddy
Activity: 4
It looks like an awsome idea, having that p2p marketplace of different services. Quite a shame that it is not that widely known or promoted. But i do agree, that it could be a possible sleeping giant.
I agree with you aswell
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
still bullish on this
Yeah well IF this gets adopted then it would go more than x100, because x100 would net it "only 1.5Billion" and for something globaly used, the market cap could have been 50Billion.

Ofcourse it's a question whether the technology would get adopted or not. But even if it doesn't, this has easily potential to go, say to a 100M$ marketcap, where i actually think it should be as well, i mean the project really seems nice.
Activity: 94
impossible is nothing,so 100X in in consideration.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

I don't like the visuals at all. But the project looks interesting. I'll do my research on it!
It looks like an awsome idea, having that p2p marketplace of different services. Quite a shame that it is not that widely known or promoted. But i do agree, that it could be a possible sleeping giant.

I think the same way. I got you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
No problem  Grin
More info available at : https://thisis.swarm.city/
so do i  Cheesy
fingers crossed
I beleive in the potential that this tokens have.
no problem
The token is available on Bittrex.

You can also buy through Changelly with Credit card

Awesome, the token is available on Bittrex. Thanks a lot for this info.
Pages:
Jump to: