Pages:
Author

Topic: Swarm Fund looks really interesting - page 5. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 12:03:29 AM
I think swarm has a bright future, the dev team is super solid and I have been very impressed with their dedication to the project
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 03:43:10 PM
ico is live now:

https://swarm.fund/

after much consideration and research I have decided to invest in this one
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 02:16:20 PM
This one looks promising

Crypto tokens that are legally representative of real-world assets

Could be a game changer

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#79f9c3512e77
yeah you right so look interesting but observe more in thread like skyw*y coin and look scam projek
my friend ask to me but i see its bad
September 11, 2017, 02:10:25 PM
Will be keeping an eye on this, anyone know what CFI was at ICO price?

What is CFI?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby
September 08, 2017, 02:11:45 PM
Will be keeping an eye on this, anyone know what CFI was at ICO price?
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
September 08, 2017, 02:00:36 PM
As a newbie I really need to study this. The points made in this board seem to be very positive. The Forbes article states The first way: how Swarm will help small investors use digital tokens to invest in real-world assets that are largely inaccessible to them -- for example, real estate. This sounds quite good
September 08, 2017, 01:48:55 PM
Swarm Fund seems to be positioning themselves well to deal with the increasing regulatory environment:

https://www.cointelegraph.com/press-releases/swarm-fund-launches-compliance-oriented-token-offering-tailored-to-evolving-regulatory-environment
Activity: 83
September 06, 2017, 09:03:12 AM
Great insight in this video posted by Swarm Fund showing testimonials from their Partner Funds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-dDl3ip3mM&feature=youtu.be

September 02, 2017, 09:20:57 PM
some more great info here:

https://swarm.fund/faq/#faq9
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2017, 05:06:11 AM
I found this project on Wings Platform:
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0x2e4F1157D1cb304DE11842D2587F57A0d3864c0c/info

You can now participate there (if you have wings) and receive some amount of SWARM tokens. To all Wings platform Swarm giving 1.5% of all Swarm tokens.
August 28, 2017, 05:34:17 PM
some detailed info about the ICO here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNSjKO0d7pE
August 26, 2017, 03:04:23 AM
this is neat, in addition to having a whitepaper they have a "lightpaper" that gives a more succinct overview of the project:

http://swarmlightpaper.strikingly.com/
August 22, 2017, 03:20:10 PM
To be honest Cofoundit seems to be at the chicken and egg stage that Swarm 1.0 was at in late 2014 / early 2015. They are actively seeking start-up projects that they can assist with raising funds in the hope that somewhere down the line these start-ups will be worth something....this slow process of trying to market their platform to small teams is what I believe eventually drove Swarm back into stealth mode.

Since then with lessons these learned, Swarm are returning to build a platform that will deploy capital immediately into EXISTING & PROFITABLE FUNDS across a variety of verticals (Distressed Real Estate, SaaS /  Tech and Renewables to name a few). So in a nutshell.... the capital raised above the software dev cap will be begin to be put to work immediately via their deployment into these existing businesses.

A proportion of any profit from these sub funds is then paid as a licence fee into a Swarm Token Pool which the Token holders then vote to either redistribute into new funds or distribute in a stake weighted manner amongst token holders.

See the difference?

Maybe.  But we'll see.  I would rather be trading in something new than something old that failed, and was rehashed and is now claiming it's something new, but the reality is, it's all the same.  Plus the most important thing to me is the chart.  Check out CFI's chart.  It's accumulating and looking good. 

I wouldn't go as far as to say that this failed it seems a lot more like a pivot and a re-raise.... something that many very successful startups also do (http://www.businessinsider.com/most-successful-pivots-2011-4?op=1). Stop, reassess, learn from mistakes and improve / change your product / market fit. The 1.0 team were trying to figure out something very new in early 2014. They thought it was simpler than it was...and  once they began speaking with lawmakers etc. this became apparent.  They were literally THE thought leaders in this area in 2014.... and they remain ahead of the curve with this offering as they've already explored most of the dead ends that new Crowdfunding platforms will also face. That's why I'm so excited about the work they did during their downtime.  Chicken & Egg problem resolved now lets build the Farm! Smiley

I think this is an excellent point. The project/team is showing adaptability and resilience, as well as dedication to their vision. It would have been easy to walk away after running into challenges with Swarm 1.0. With so many questionable ico's going on, the dedication and commitment the Swarm Fund team is showing says a lot about the potential future success of this project
August 21, 2017, 08:27:05 AM
To be honest Cofoundit seems to be at the chicken and egg stage that Swarm 1.0 was at in late 2014 / early 2015. They are actively seeking start-up projects that they can assist with raising funds in the hope that somewhere down the line these start-ups will be worth something....this slow process of trying to market their platform to small teams is what I believe eventually drove Swarm back into stealth mode.

Since then with lessons these learned, Swarm are returning to build a platform that will deploy capital immediately into EXISTING & PROFITABLE FUNDS across a variety of verticals (Distressed Real Estate, SaaS /  Tech and Renewables to name a few). So in a nutshell.... the capital raised above the software dev cap will be begin to be put to work immediately via their deployment into these existing businesses.

A proportion of any profit from these sub funds is then paid as a licence fee into a Swarm Token Pool which the Token holders then vote to either redistribute into new funds or distribute in a stake weighted manner amongst token holders.

See the difference?

Maybe.  But we'll see.  I would rather be trading in something new than something old that failed, and was rehashed and is now claiming it's something new, but the reality is, it's all the same.  Plus the most important thing to me is the chart.  Check out CFI's chart.  It's accumulating and looking good. 

I wouldn't go as far as to say that this failed it seems a lot more like a pivot and a re-raise.... something that many very successful startups also do (http://www.businessinsider.com/most-successful-pivots-2011-4?op=1). Stop, reassess, learn from mistakes and improve / change your product / market fit. The 1.0 team were trying to figure out something very new in early 2014. They thought it was simpler than it was...and  once they began speaking with lawmakers etc. this became apparent.  They were literally THE thought leaders in this area in 2014.... and they remain ahead of the curve with this offering as they've already explored most of the dead ends that new Crowdfunding platforms will also face. That's why I'm so excited about the work they did during their downtime.  Chicken & Egg problem resolved now lets build the Farm! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 21, 2017, 04:22:27 AM

See the difference?

August 20, 2017, 08:59:25 PM

See the difference?

agree, it seems very well thought out
August 20, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

See the difference?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 20, 2017, 03:44:49 AM
Cofoundit is another project that's almost the same as Swarm, I think.  It's being accumulated right now on Bittrex and it looks like it's gonna start trending soon.

Please check out my opinion about it in my speculation thread the altcoin speculation section.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
August 19, 2017, 03:28:27 PM
I looked into. It is similar to good old TaaS. And it şis working if creators are trusted people. I hope we will see more info over bitcointalk forums.
Pages:
Jump to: