Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★☆ Sweeet Loans | Collateral Required | 0-20% Interest | 24/7 ☆★☆★ - page 6. (Read 8602 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 257
Payment Recieved, Account Sent. Thanks for loaning with me.

thank you very much i got my account back i hope you will success in this loaning business have a nice day
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
yea i don't blame you i did not realize my wallet was so new. ok ty
what am i thinking that address has got to be October 24 2015 1NUjTcQy4BMrH27gABugN72VvEGDPdiadX

You registered in June of 2016. I am going to have to decline this loan request.
what am i thinking that address has got to be October 24 2015 1NUjTcQy4BMrH27gABugN72VvEGDPdiadX
1NUjTcQy4BMrH27gABugN72VvEGDPdiadX is October 24 @ 08:10 PM the only one i can get to do anything on my wallet. my older wallet caught a nasty one every time i deposit i deposit in my older wallet it auto cashes out into somebody else wallet.
Loan Amount:.025 btc
Amount to be Repaid:.0275
Repayment Date:11/14/2016
Bitcoin address:1NUjTcQy4BMrH27gABugN72VvEGDPdiadX
Collateral  fm account
If you are able to use and sign address that has been used over 3 months ago on your account as your loan address then I will be able to accept this loan. TOS:
- Your bitcoin address which you receive the loan and sign a message must be at least 3 months old. (since the last time you used it on your BTCT account)
Loan Amount:.025 btc
Amount to be Repaid:.0275
Repayment Date:11/14/2016
Bitcoin address:1NUjTcQy4BMrH27gABugN72VvEGDPdiadX
Collateral  fm account
Loan Amount: 0.005 btc
Amount to be Repaid: 0.006 btc
Repayment Date: Within today or by tomorrow.
Bitcoin address: 3P5wExiszDFet9ZXYpbd47WHz87TyGUKYs
Collateral Full member account
If your able to use a bitcoin address that has been used on your account before and sign a message with that bitcoin address I can accept this loan.

That has been used already in my account. I can provide the signed message with my vanity address and the other that was staked in my account.
Anyway I no longer need the loan. I will provably just wait for tomorrow. Thank you.
Ok sorry about that.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
If your able to use a bitcoin address that has been used on your account before and sign a message with that bitcoin address I can accept this loan.

That has been used already in my account. I can provide the signed message with my vanity address and the other that was staked in my account.
Anyway I no longer need the loan. I will provably just wait for tomorrow. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
marcelus asked for a loan in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16789337 and possibly else where.
I read those before he came to my loan forum, He is just in need of a loan so he went to many loan forums.

Someone may be need of a loan, but its just things you should keep an eye on. You can never be to careful especially with bitcoins.
Thanks for the advice
Activity: 1344
Merit: 307
marcelus asked for a loan in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16789337 and possibly else where.
I read those before he came to my loan forum, He is just in need of a loan so he went to many loan forums.

Someone may be need of a loan, but its just things you should keep an eye on. You can never be to careful especially with bitcoins.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
That's fine mate, I understand. Thank's for the consideration though.
What is it that you're worried about? I'm happy to answer any questions, I really need this loan bud.
Nothing in particular, Im just worried about that I have nothing to be worried about, I don't really know what the risk is and how to see those risks. Until I can better understand that I won't be doing big loans.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
What is it that you're worried about? I'm happy to answer any questions, I really need this loan bud.
Loan Amount: 0.108
Amount to be Repaid: 0.1188
Repayment Date: 15/11/2016
Bitcoin address: 1EV9trePuEbYrtHa8ZWSK4BFxL8Zcu2rts
Collateral: I can offer my bitcointalk account.

The reason I need a loan is that I am short of a item on sale, and I don't get paid till late next week. Cheers.
Sorry I would be willing to take this loan in the future but until I learn more things about giving loans I don't want to take that big of a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: