Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪✪✪ SweepCoins | Bitcoin & Litecoin | Minesweeper | Instant Withdraw ✪✪✪✪✪ - page 3. (Read 1796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Oh, malwarebytes blocked your site:

Any clue why? We are legit and paying Smiley

It says:

An error occurred during a connection to sweepcoins.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Oh, malwarebytes blocked your site:

Any clue why? We are legit and paying Smiley

Legit and paying? You are just announced here, how come you could say you are legit and paying? Have you processed some withdrawals already?
I have not checked your site because of above post, a little bit worry to visit. Hope it wont be a serious issue, waiting for an expert about it to clarify why your site is blocked by malwarebytes.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
https://sweepcoins.com

What is SweepCoins?
SweepCoins is a new minesweeper game to gamble cryptocurrencies, click on the grid(example) and hope for the next bits.

How to deposit/withdraw?
You can deposit and withdraw with Bitcoin or Litecoin, withdraws are instant, for deposits only one confirmation is needed.

Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes, we provide a referral program to invite players from which you can earn 5% of all profits forever.

Is the game provably fair?
Every game has an unique hash(of secret) to determine bombs before the player actually clicks.

Can I have multiple accounts?
You can have multiple accounts up to 5 per endpoint, but it necessary to use different emails.

I found a bug/Need help?
Contact us at [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: