Pages:
Author

Topic: Switzerland=Bitcoin Boom - page 3. (Read 2031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
November 18, 2016, 06:34:24 PM
I don't think the two can merge. Banks are never going to be anonymous - they want to keep track of their own users, so if you're looking for anonymity then you're in the wrong place, I guess. If you'd make an account in their bank, it means your anonymity is going to be completely gone because they're looking to control as much as they can.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
November 18, 2016, 06:31:57 PM
Did you read today coindesk,Switzerland Central Bank is going to accept bitcoin,boom lets open bank account with BTC in Switzerland
Crazy
http://www.coindesk.com/swiss-government-paving-way-bitcoin-blockchain-banks/

If I'm not mistaken switzerland is a rich country. so if they adopt bitcoin as currency, probably it will be easier for them to be more rich.

well OP said "let's open bank account with BTC in Switzerland". is it possibble to make bank account online? because I am far away from Switzerland. haha
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 18, 2016, 06:27:37 PM
Holy crap Switzerland is super dedicated to getting Bitcoin rolling within their economy.

If anything I would be quite worried that it is being implemented so widely to be honest; it's not often that you hear about some relatively obscure currency originally used for darknet purchases being implemented in one of the banking hubs around the world.

Someone should look into large Bitcoin purchases being made...
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 18, 2016, 06:00:27 PM
This is so nice and a very good news to bitcoin community, that's why bitcoin become more valuable this days and its continue rising. And the idea of this crypto-bank will make bitcoin to forget the power of anonymity because you have to give your personal details to open an account in this bank, but I'm sure your bitcoin will be safe there.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
November 18, 2016, 05:46:28 PM
It really does sound like Switzerland could lead the way in Bitcoin in the near future.
How hard can it be to run a bitcoin bank? No fractional reserve, so just keep people's money in safe wallets.

I guess many have failed with that last part, but a government or bank should be able to secure some Bitcoin wallets!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 18, 2016, 05:17:25 PM
This is awesome. The new innovation for Bitcoin is coming. And i have read an article about new bitcoin shopping mall in Paris. Two good news about Bitcoin in one day. Keep rising, Bitcoin, bring the profit to me. I hope that one day my country will also open the Crypto bank system like Switzerland

If this is not a fake news, then just wow!

Somehow I expected something like that from them. People tend to think that the American dollar is the most reliable currency in the world while, in fact, it is actually the Swiss franc which is at the top of all fiat currencies out there. Swiss gnomes also love gold, so no surprise that they seem to have fallen in love with Bitcoin too. I guess we should expect a new round of Bitcoin price rise in the nearest future

Looks like it is not fake news,Switzerland is somehow integrated with EU but is independent,but already swiss regulators gave green light for dgital currencys companys,i think uk will follow.UK is very much aware of digital currencys value,
Super news
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
November 18, 2016, 05:02:27 PM
This is awesome. The new innovation for Bitcoin is coming. And i have read an article about new bitcoin shopping mall in Paris. Two good news about Bitcoin in one day. Keep rising, Bitcoin, bring the profit to me. I hope that one day my country will also open the Crypto bank system like Switzerland

Somehow I expected something like that from them. People tend to think that the American dollar is the most reliable currency in the world while, in fact, it is actually the Swiss franc which is at the top of all fiat currencies out there. Paper Swiss francs have the highest level of protection and are the hardest to counterfeit (with the Euro being the second best in this department). Swiss gnomes also love gold, so no surprise that they seem to have fallen in love with Bitcoin too. I guess we should expect a new round of Bitcoin price rise in the nearest future...

Especially if events continue to unfold in this direction
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 18, 2016, 02:57:46 PM
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 18, 2016, 02:03:40 PM
Did you read today coindesk,Switzerland Central Bank is going to accept bitcoin,boom lets open bank account with BTC in Switzerland
Crazy
http://www.coindesk.com/swiss-government-paving-way-bitcoin-blockchain-banks/
Pages:
Jump to: