Pages:
Author

Topic: Switzerland is launching its national crypto-currency( E-franc) - page 2. (Read 972 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 10
Many ico is originated in Switzerland, which can be said to be the capital of block chain at present. Of course, there are also many high-quality ico in the middle.
I do not appreciate the ICO projects in Switzerland. There are many ICO projects created by the development team who live in Switzerland and them inexperienced. I have been trying to find out about some Swedish ICO projects. But all is not potential
Activity: 348
As far as I know, Switzerland is a cryptocurrency country. The government and people in Switzerland are always interested in and support Bitcoin. There are many Bitcoin ATMs built in this country. I feel that Switzerland can make the world think differently about bitcoin
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
This is a very good step to make and hopefully the government will take its step also to boost the cryptocurrency in their country without getting abused to its use from the people.This would cause price increase, which would definitely bring attention from investors from all over the world. And here we have another bubble and I believe it would be a lot bigger then bitcoins bubble.
It may not affect the price of 'real cryptos' in general since they are not likely to be traded on exchanges.More like the Petro dollar for Venezuele
Activity: 338
StartFi
This is undoubtedly good news, which shows that the government of the countries is moving towards the adoption of the crypto currency. But honestly, I doubt that national crypto currencies will be in demand among people. National currency should be Bitcoin.
I agree with your opinion. I think the national currency should be Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is widely used around the world. All countries will use bitcoin and we will never have trouble traveling in countries around the world.
Activity: 100
This is a good reflection on crypto in general although if implemented, it will still be a government thing, centralized and really nothing more than e-fiat.
Activity: 98
This is undoubtedly good news, which shows that the government of the countries is moving towards the adoption of the crypto currency. But honestly, I doubt that national crypto currencies will be in demand among people. National currency should be Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Switzerland hopes to become a true reference in the crypto-currencies sector and wants to become an indispensable hub for investors. It is for this reason that the authorities are currently working on implementing a regulation favourable to virtual currencies.

Switzerland is in favour of crypto-currencies and it intends to make it known to anyone who wants to hear it. In order to become a leader in the field, the country focuses on the future of digital currencies.
 So much so that the federal government has just commissioned a study on the issues and relevance of the e-franc implementation.

This would be a state crypto-currency, of course supported by BlockChain technology.

can you give me more information about this?
maybe some kind of link for the news you read. thank you
Activity: 20
I don't get the idea of national cryptocurrency: is it centralized or decentralized? Is it at all possible?
Activity: 168
When i always log onto this forum and see countries buying the idea of crypto currency, i really become very happy and its indeed a good sign of the vital seed of crypto. But i keep asking when will my nation be part of this  Sad
Activity: 194
It is very interesting. In fact, I'm surprised that representatives from the United States or Japan did not think up the first, but it's very interesting. This is what the modern, full-fledged state means Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 54
I am very impressed to hear this news. It means the Swiss have openly welcomed cryptocurrency.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
Many ico is originated in Switzerland, which can be said to be the capital of block chain at present. Of course, there are also many high-quality ico in the middle.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
I think they will be very interested in it. A digital money to be provided with the guarantee of a good country like Switzerland. With this step, many countries can take action. And they can dare to print their own money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
I would gladly invest in e-franc if this is possible for foreigners.

of course it is, you have to pay with money others still sell their time for, like us dollar or eur,
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I would gladly invest in e-franc if this is possible for foreigners.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
I am happy to hear from you, hope other countries can have a more open look for bitcoin

hahaha idiot why should they care about bitcoin they want money earning cattle working for their currency.
Activity: 94
Switzerland hopes to become a true reference in the crypto-currencies sector and wants to become an indispensable hub for investors. It is for this reason that the authorities are currently working on implementing a regulation favourable to virtual currencies.

Switzerland is in favour of crypto-currencies and it intends to make it known to anyone who wants to hear it. In order to become a leader in the field, the country focuses on the future of digital currencies.
 So much so that the federal government has just commissioned a study on the issues and relevance of the e-franc implementation.

This would be a state crypto-currency, of course supported by BlockChain technology.

wow this is cool, but i think and maybe   other country follow in this footsteps and  make own digital coin,
so every country has digital money and no longer uses coins and paper as payment.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Switzerland is always first to this kind of stuff, money stuff. I would love to have a few of these E-franc, how am I going to be able to acquire it? When is the release date of this currency?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
No surprise there. Switzerland is one of the most advanced countries in the world. And this move of launching a national cryptocurrency proved it once again.
I agree with you
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
It will encourage the use of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin all around the Europe zone and pother continents so i will say i am happy about this development and Switzerland as always are the pacesetters worthy of emulation by other countries.
Pages:
Jump to: