Pages:
Author

Topic: SWT Coin Group - page 9. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
Ladies and gentlemen,...
Please be active, including in countries-Germany, Brazil, Japan, Belgium, Austria, great Britain and Spain, using your contacts in social networks in these countries. Your friends will be able to get up to 1000% profit next week! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin!

Friends If you do not have an account on the main forums in these countries - create it today!

Let's give a chance to others - the Republic of Korea leads the ranking of requests for today!
https://i.imgur.com/0YUCtDw.png
Activity: 58
April 05, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
Good News! Already active participants and investors from various countries (Korea, India, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Vietnam, etc.,) who have already been showing their support and working hard for the success of the project have shown interest to be part of the D& M team. Planning to make a team of around 10 people from varied backgrounds and announce it in the next couple of days. I am sure we can all work together and make this happen! We want to make SWTCOIN as democratic and as widely represented as possible! Working hard on the White Paper too!

A more aggressive advertising strategy is needed.
In the end, the success of ICO is the participation of many people.
Activity: 171
April 05, 2018, 01:21:03 AM
Good Italy is present!!
Activity: 70
April 05, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
Good News! Already active participants and investors from various countries (Korea, India, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Vietnam, etc.,) who have already been showing their support and working hard for the success of the project have shown interest to be part of the D& M team. Planning to make a team of around 10 people from varied backgrounds and announce it in the next couple of days. I am sure we can all work together and make this happen! We want to make SWTCOIN as democratic and as widely represented as possible! Working hard on the White Paper too!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 04:28:03 PM
TOKEN is not suitable for speculation, investment or trading. This cryptocurrency can not be seriously considered as a promising, promising coin.I think it is better not to buy this token, as the chances of success of this project are zero.
April 04, 2018, 10:02:44 PM
TOKEN is not suitable for speculation, investment or trading. This cryptocurrency can not be seriously considered as a promising, promising coin.I think it is better not to buy this token, as the chances of success of this project are zero.

Appreciate your cautious and truthful approach in the post about the doubts you may have here. If you tell more about what you would like to see in the project that will help you in investing in the project that will be valuable feed back! Appreciate your concern for the investors by cautioning them! You deserve a bounty! Couple of bounties still remaining.. Send your Waves Wallet Address to [email protected] and get the bounty!
April 04, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
We will announce the DEV nd MGMT Team in the next couple of days. We are compiling a team now. If there is any one keen to be part of the team and work hard in developing and promoting the project do mail me [email protected]
April 04, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
New Twitter Handle
https://twitter.com/SWTCoin
For some reason the other handle got blocked! Please use and follow the new Twitter Handle.
https://twitter.com/SWTCoin
April 04, 2018, 02:32:44 PM
April 04, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
Activity: 171
April 04, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
hello investor friends, today I was all day on facebook to promote the project of our currency, I posted it in groups and sent to all my contacts, let's join forces and let's do it all, it's not a big effort, just a little, if you want you can copy my ad, the original is in Italian so I do not know if this translation is 100% correct, but from a nice idea of ​​our crypto, because this is all of us investors, and I take this opportunity to thank our administrator who is always available for any clarification and is very prepared in the subject, has had other experiences with the cryptomonete and remember that only those who learn mistakes, he was not lucky by the first token, it means only one thing, that this time is the right time for sure, I would like to talk about it in a few months, when we all have already collected what we are sowing, thanks to everyone for the attention, I will post my post c he made me shoot in my facebook and in my groups, do the same because we have to grow all together, all over the world.

Hello, I want to talk about a new cryptomoneta soon out, is called SWTC (swap token coin), will be supported by the ethereum network, is now in presale and for a few days with 1 dollar you take 1000 swt, the project is fabulous, will have a unique exclusivity that no other cryptomonet has yet for now, you can ask all the information to the founder and administrator at this address [email protected], the website of the criptomoneta is http://www.swaptoken.network/, I am an investor in presale, I can tell you that I have no income from the following post, I only care that it is known by many people to be able to take off the project, in total will be available at most 150 million swtc, you think that as you enter 'on the market (in 3 exchanger) its price will be around from 0.50 to 1.50 usd for swtc, think about how it could only be profitable at the beginning but it's not all here ... the project of this cryptomycet a very long time, I have compared so much with the administrator of the criptomoneta soon out, the project includes an exclusive of which I spoke before, will be produced and sold exclusively on amazon of tablets and / or small android devices that will serve to undermine other swtc, the patent of all this will be deposited soon, in practice we normally use the tablet or phone and he at the same time undermines our cryptomography in such a way as to be able to subsidize the various daily expenses, we also think we can create devices to be applied to the our car, so that while it is moving, you take action on our miner and start working to absorb the costs of fuel, these are many small things of many others that you can ask those who know a lot more than me. ... on the site you'll find everything you want to know, I'll just tell you that in January 2019 when our pocket miner will be on sale, through the proceeds of the say and through the airdrop our new cryptomoneta will be between 3 and 10 dollars for 1swtc, the rest of the calculations I do them to you. With a small investment of 100 usd, you take 100 thousand swtc, which in a couple of months will make you smile and probably take away some nice satisfaction, no time, the pre-sale ends only in 23 days, look at the picture I posted there are the dates for the three presale phases, at the moment we are in phase 1 which means to buy 1000swtc to only 1 usd, the second phase is 500 swtc for 1 usd while the third is 100swtc for 1 usd. Do not waste time, take a look at the site and contact the administrator, ask him all the questions you want, these are opportunities that only pass you once, I have already proceeded to make my small investment and I'm already thinking about the best. Hi good investment in the future of payments.
April 04, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
When will the developments and investors be informed?
Korean investors are very curious.

From Korea's Official Chat Room
In the next couple of days.. along with the release of the White Paper.

I start and end the day with SWTC.
I am delighted to see the SWTC's new news and new discussions continue to evolve in the morning.
Before I go to bed, I go back to the homepage, search BITTAIK, and wonder how the project will succeed.
If you wait for the good news tomorrow, thank you SWAP team today. GOOD NIGHT
Excellent! Good to have people like you supporting SWTC!
Activity: 58
April 04, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

I start and end the day with SWTC.
I am delighted to see the SWTC's new news and new discussions continue to evolve in the morning.
Before I go to bed, I go back to the homepage, search BITTAIK, and wonder how the project will succeed.
If you wait for the good news tomorrow, thank you SWAP team today. GOOD NIGHT
brand new
Activity: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
Я верю в этот проект и создателя проекта, и уверен что этот проект принесёт всем нам хорошую прибыли $$$. Главное не сомневаться и двигаться дальше на встречу своей мечтеSmiley Давай админ, ДЕЛАЙ КРАСИВО!!! Cool
April 04, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Activity: 1
April 04, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

April 04, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
Я oднoзнaчнo c вaми зa oднo !!! Taк кaк этoт кoшeлёк лyчшe биpжи Yobit !!! B кoшeлькe https://wavesplatform.com/ мнoжecтвo мoнeт тaкиx кaк BTC ETH LTC XVG XRP BCH ZEC SWTC SWT1 и eщё тыcячи мoнeт!!!   И y этoгo кoшeлькa ecть бyдyщee в oтличии oт Yobit кoтopый cкopo cocкaмитcя тaк кaк y мeня мнoжecтвo дeнeг yшлo в нeизвecтнocть и aдмины мoлчaт и тикeты виcят!  Я c биpжи Yobit вcё cлил в этoт кoшeлёк и вздoxнyл c oблeгчeниeм  Grin
 Удaчи вceм ктo влoжилcя в SWTC !!! Бyдyщee зa нaми!!!
Luka_Magnotta, Thank you for your support and I am happy you like the wallet!
April 04, 2018, 04:35:43 AM
Activity: 93
April 04, 2018, 02:26:12 AM
Bceм здpacьтe Cool

Увaжaeмыe..., ктo-тo пишeт пoлoжитeльныe oтзывы, a ктo oтpицaтeльныe c peгиcтpaциeй нecкoлькo днeй нaзaд, ктo-тo гoвopит o пepcпeктивax, ктo-тo oб yтoпии - мнeний мнoгo .... нo!

Mнoгиe из нac и тex ктo читaeт этy вeткy пoмнят, чтo в caмoм нaчaлe кpиптo-бизнeca былo мнoгo coмнeний, кpитики и paзгoвopoв чтo этo aбcypд .... нo!

Oбepнитecь, пocмoтpитe нa 2009 и 2010 гoдa, дa чтo тyт - лeтo 2017 ... тe ктo влoжилcя - ceйчac финaнcoвo нeзaвиcимы.

Шaнcoв cтaть финaнcoвo нeзaвиcимым мaлo, нo oни ecть - Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin!!! 

He нyжнo зaбывaть, чтo кpиптo-бизнec, мнoгo миллиoнный бизнec - кoнкypeнты нe cпят - нeгaтивныe oтзывы, cтaтьи, oбзopы, пoдключeниe людeй c peпyтaциeй зa дeньги, чтoбы тe дeзинфopмиpoвaли вcex блa блa блa блa блa блa блa .. вce этo paди тoгo чтoбы пepcпeктивныe пpoeкты нe пpoбилиcь и oни нe пoтepяли дeньги.

Пpoшy, бyдьтe oбъeктивны - вepьтe в пpoeкт Swap Token Coin (SWTC), кaк пoвepил и я, и мнoгиe тe ктo c пpoeктoм.

...... пoчитaл вeткy - нaкипeлo....  Cool

Личнo я c пpoeктoм, a Bы?

April 04, 2018, 01:50:12 AM
We are all with you Admin, the project is fabulous, the conditions are there, guys do not waste time, posted in Facebook in large groups, posted the website of the swap, show the road map, you will see that new investors will come that will allow us to take off right away, in this group we have to work all together, I propose here to the administrator if you could create a group of whatsapp, each investor sends the mail in private with his number and Admin if it d Agreement creates the group in whatsapp so it's much quicker to respond because everyone has it at hand, Admin if you agree let us know and everyone sends his number to you in private, wake up guys all work together for this project, if it takes off with the pocket miner we will take away many satisfactions and lots of good money for our future!
casinista86.. Thank you very much for the support and the good suggestion. Will do this today. And as you said the project is very good. We will surely succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: