Pages:
Author

Topic: SXC Sexcoin price manipulation - page 2. (Read 2479 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2013, 07:55:49 PM
wow price manipulation in a crypto on an exchange   Roll Eyes....well I never  Shocked....

thanks for the warning  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
December 17, 2013, 07:38:42 PM
Blablabla....
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 07:36:53 PM
Just want to warn people about getting burned with this scam coin. Ive been watching SXC coin closely from the beginning. During the big pump when the price skyrocketed on cryptsy it was fairly obvious that the price was being manipulated with bots and fake buy/sell orders. Now that this coin has completely tanked and the people who pumped and dumped this coin were able to rebuy everything they sold on the cheap, are now restarting the pump. I can see the exact same tricks they used in the beginning being used again exactly the same way. This is a total scam coin. Lots of fake buy orders for tiny amounts to push down the low bids, all the sell orders constantly jump up a point in tandem the second someone buys at the previous high sell order.

If you look in the official sxc thread today lavajumper who affiliated with sexcoin and runs the biggest pool for them posts this...

"And the granddaddy, GodFather, MacPimpDaddy of them all (appears not in operation yet):

http://sexcoinbank.com

Does anyone know if this is legit or not!?! I'm investigating"

Interesting that a person who is majorly invested in sexcoin just happens to come across a domain that was only registered 7 days ago and probably only live a couple of days and only indexed in google maybe a day ago at the exact same time the price of sexcoin starts going back up to coincide with the pump. It doesnt even show up in Google unless you search for the domain name with the .com extention. Doesn't show up for sexcoin or even sexcoinbank. There is no way that lavajumper just happened to stumble across this domain. He acts like he did and is "investingating" which is total bullshit. Something stinks here.

Pages:
Jump to: