Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 59. (Read 137807 times)

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Activity: 195
Merit: 110
all markets on cryptoia is closing,is it temparary or sxc will be delisted?

I'm getting things cleared up with Cryptopia.

At this point in time, it looks like we can get it resolved. It does look like there was a misunderstanding of what is happening. I am disappointed that they did not reach out to us before they marked the market as closing, but I have to remember that as an exchange they deal with LOTS of different coins. If you take a look at the 'news' tab you'll see that they are delisting a bucket of coins and I think that we got caught up in the fervor.

I'll keep everyone informed.

:: UPDATE on the forking issues ::

One major pool never updated their client. They are on a fork that started when the majority kicked in. We have contacted them but not had a reply as of this writing. This looks like what is keeping the forked chain alive.

There is a more recent fork from another pool that we believe updated. We have contacted them also and are awaiting a reply. This does not appear malicious, but we're a bit baffled by it.

We have been gathering data from the network to see how much real effect these have had on the network and the block chain. As of right now, the majority of clients on 0.10.4.0 ( around 98%) that we can see from our nodes are reporting the correct block height. The other 0.10.4.0 clients appear not to be on a forked chain, but in the process of syncing.

Please check your clients and compare the blockheights to http://be2.sexcoin.info.

Clients on 0.6.4.6 appear to be most affected.

I will keep you informed as we find out more.

basically we are hoping it will be cleared up in the near future and people can get back to hoarding sxc!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
all markets on cryptoia is closing,is it temparary or sxc will be delisted?
Activity: 90
Merit: 3
#sexcoin
sexcoin.info

#sexcoin
sexcoin.info
Activity: 58
Merit: 10

The Sexcoin Maid

The Sexcoin Maid
https://Www.SexcoinMaid.Com

Twitter Account
https://twitter.com/TheSexcoinMaid

Skip the line, head over, and grab her free of charge!
http://SexcoinWallet.Com

The Product list include:

1. Dildos
2. Anal Plugs
3. Bad Dragon Toys
4. We Vibe ~ Seduce your partner from far!
5. Anal Plugs with Fox Tails
6. Softly Used Panties by @RealMissBanana and @WorshipAsteria

So visit us and put those Sexy Sexcoins to use!

For details on Sexcoin, wallets and development please visit the Bitcointalk Post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sxcnsfw-sexcoin-new-android-client-release-1272422

DELIVERY IS ALWAYS FREE IN THE U.S. !!

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

Thanks for your Valiant work, what's the news URL?  I can't find it on their website.   Huh

Hover over the "More" button on the main nav bar... "News".
:: UPDATE on the forking issues ::

One major pool never updated their client. They are on a fork that started when the majority kicked in. We have contacted them but not had a reply as of this writing. This looks like what is keeping the forked chain alive.

There is a more recent fork from another pool that we believe updated. We have contacted them also and are awaiting a reply. This does not appear malicious, but we're a bit baffled by it.

We have been gathering data from the network to see how much real effect these have had on the network and the block chain. As of right now, the majority of clients on 0.10.4.0 ( around 98%) that we can see from our nodes are reporting the correct block height. The other 0.10.4.0 clients appear not to be on a forked chain, but in the process of syncing.

Please check your clients and compare the blockheights to http://be2.sexcoin.info.

Clients on 0.6.4.6 appear to be most affected.

I will keep you informed as we find out more.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

At this point in time, it looks like we can get it resolved. It does look like there was a misunderstanding of what is happening. I am disappointed that they did not reach out to us before they marked the market as closing, but I have to remember that as an exchange they deal with LOTS of different coins. If you take a look at the 'news' tab you'll see that they are delisting a bucket of coins and I think that we got caught up in the fervor.

Thanks for your Valiant work, what's the news URL?  I can't find it on their website.   Huh
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Want to see some pics and videos? Type me)
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
#sexcoin
sexcoin.info

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Cryptopia says they are closing SXC markets Sad They said there is a Fork - what's going on? Huh

I guess it IS technically a fork but its nothing major. This happened when the network fully switched over to v4 blocks (age verification blocks). Some miners stayed on the old client and kept going along on their merry little way. But since all the exchanges are on version 10 wallet everything would of continued on fine but cryptopia panicked a bit with all the shit thats been happening with various coins lately. We have been in touch with them but since its over the weekend it will take a few days to resolve

tldr version: Everything is working as it should. Upgrade your wallet to newest version if you havent. Cryptopia will be sorted out as soon as possible

Not sure I should keep handing SXC out if they just evaporate because Cryptopia decide to close the SXC market.  I also can't withdraw them, so they're stuck there which is a pity given yobit also didn't seem to head the advice to upgrade their wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Cryptopia says they are closing SXC markets Sad They said there is a Fork - what's going on? Huh

I guess it IS technically a fork but its nothing major. This happened when the network fully switched over to v4 blocks (age verification blocks). Some miners stayed on the old client and kept going along on their merry little way. But since all the exchanges are on version 10 wallet everything would of continued on fine but cryptopia panicked a bit with all the shit thats been happening with various coins lately. We have been in touch with them but since its over the weekend it will take a few days to resolve

tldr version: Everything is working as it should. Upgrade your wallet to newest version if you havent. Cryptopia will be sorted out as soon as possible

Thanks for the information and reassurance.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
#sexcoin
sexcoin.info

Thanks so much for the free-SX.Com promo pic! I mean, really really, thanks! Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 110

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
::New Service::

Don't give a flying fuck about blockchain, nonces, crypto-geeky stuff?

Just want to get the damn wallet?

http://SexcoinWallet.com

Just download the wallet!

Pages:
Jump to: