Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 96. (Read 137550 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I only have sexcoin.info in there and it still cuts it. Tho it just got RT and then it shows up in the #

is @SXCMarket going to be #NSFW or #DSFW or somewhere in between?

Will there be re-tweets?

Are this pics going to be just lingerie models / men / couples / transgendered / Anime / bikini / other?

I'm pretty new to twitter but the idea of this bot is to increase awareness of sexcoin so I am open to suggestions on anything that will help. As for the NSFW/DSFW thing, I don't know what DSFW is sorry lol.

If I find something or someone points out something that is interesting/related to sexcoin I would be more then happy to RT it.

The pictures so far have just been a quick grab from a random reddit. Id be more then happy to add some hentai pics Smiley or others if people are keen for it, because like I said, this is to drum up some chatter about sxc so anything to please ppl I'm all in

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
It seems whenever the bot makes a post with sexcoin.info in it the tweets don't get posted to the #sexcoin. Does anyone have an idea of why this would be happening?

Perhaps take out the

Code:
http://

part of the code and just have the domain dot info

Does it happen if you change the url OR the hash-tag to something else?

Quick question:

is @SXCMarket going to be #NSFW or #DSFW or somewhere in between?

Will there be re-tweets?

Are this pics going to be just lingerie models / men / couples / transgendered / Anime / bikini / other?
It seems whenever the bot makes a post with sexcoin.info in it the tweets don't get posted to the #sexcoin. Does anyone have an idea of why this would be happening?
Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member
Where to trade your coin? It announced in 2015, but i didn't know that

See coinmarketcap.com

Click any coin you like, including sexcoin, then click markets link.  Smiley

Exchanges are also listed/linked on the OP....
enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

See coinmarketcap.com

Click any coin you like, including sexcoin, then click markets link.  Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
We now have a new twitter bot that posts sexy pictures and price updates for sexcoin several times a day.

So please be sure to follow/RT/Fav tweets by @SXCMarket and post some tweets to #sexcoin and any other hashtags that you think would be helpful in spreading the love!

Also if you have any requests to add to the bot or changes you think so be made feel free to either DM/Email/PM me!

This is a really good addition. Thanks!!

We now have a new twitter bot that posts sexy pictures and price updates for sexcoin several times a day.

So please be sure to follow/RT/Fav tweets by @SXCMarket and post some tweets to #sexcoin and any other hashtags that you think would be helpful in spreading the love!

Also if you have any requests to add to the bot or changes you think so be made feel free to either DM/Email/PM me!

This is a really good addition. Thanks!!

Development UPDATE:

This is an update on the progress of the development of next client. This is not a release announcement

I've got the next Android client working against the next Core client in a new environment. So, things are moving well. The next thing we'll be doing is testing the upgrade procedures. ( i.e. upgrading from existing clients ) I also hope to get a permanent home for test nodes and a testnet block explorer. One tool that's com out of this is a "testnet in a box" project for linux people, which I'll have in our GitHub soon.

I've also moved the paper wallet generator to: http://paperwallet.sexcoin.info . If you haven't seen it, go take a look.

Any graphic artists want to do some artwork for the paper wallet? PM me if you have an interest in it.

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Have added a new Vanity SexCoin Wallet Generation service feature:

SEX8NQXZs35BubjnkkqciSLg4WNqDLxSEX Can you see it?  Cool

Because these are tortuously slow to find they will command a small premium, however, to celebrate the impending release of the new SexCoin Android Wallet, I'll be doing a small run of free SexCoin Vanity Wallets.

Further information over yonder: http://sexcoinforum.com/index.php?topic=111.0
Speaking of R & D...

Would anyone that's familiar with P2pool check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16280990

I've "fixed" p2pool-sexcoin so that it works, but I want to double check some of the changes to make sure they are the "right thing".
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I can't wait for the new wallet!  Sxc has some great people behind it and I'm excited about the future!

A steady hash rate also helps!

A big pat on the back to LavaJumper for all the unpaid hours of research and development.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I can't wait for the new wallet!  Sxc has some great people behind it and I'm excited about the future!
I'll ping him and see whats up.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
FAUCET: http://free-sx.com NOT WORK

"Unable to load the Are You a Human PlayThru™. Please contact the site owner to report the problem."
So now the new client still can not be used, the other ore pool has not yet used a new wallet?

These are all tests that are being done on the new client.
We post updates when milestones are reached in the testing process. After the tests are completed, there will be an announcement that the new client and support software are available.

The screenshots are from our testing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So now the new client still can not be used, the other ore pool has not yet used a new wallet?
Update:

• I have successfully mined on both testnet and the Live chain, using the new client and an updated P2Pool
  • Testnet block-explorer successfully imported, there may need to be some other changes
  • GUI clients have successfully built for Linux, Win32 and Win64
  • The NSIS installer code works in a clean environment

I pushed the changes that will need to be made to P2Pool up to the Sexcoin-project Repository.

And I just saw this:

KGW is going to get hammered.
Hashing!

Pages:
Jump to: