Pages:
Author

Topic: █-█-█-█ SyncAi █-█-█-█ blockchain for Artificial Intelligence - page 2. (Read 2148 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Greetings
I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Problem:  market for small developments of AI.  The profit from video cards falls and soon they will not be needed. Therefore, we need work for video cards.
And etc

Team is me)  One man army plus GitHub

You can call me  via telegram or whatsapp - look at my signature bro. Also fb/vk

Hardcap/softcap is the the amount of money to hire 3-5 developers and staff for 1-2 years to speed up the project. Or it will be opensourced

The f*ck all ico funds and f”ing investors)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Greetings
I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
main dev SyncAi.net

Ok. Soon you/all can download  apt repo (linux) or syncai-update (windows&macos) for auto update. Then i test Ai on my farm with 1000 gtx 1060, then if all good you auto receive new version

main dev SyncAi.net

Whats better:  
syncai.net/explorer       or explorer.syncai.net ?
syncai.net/marketplace or marketplace.syncai.net ?

main dev SyncAi.net
main dev SyncAi.net
upd  22/08/2018

main  site will be  SyncAi.net

done: decentrazed storage (allow start server/client and donload/upload  files/folders  like in IPFS)
example:    ./syncai  storage   create|connect|disconnect|start|stop|pause|upload|download   options
maybe later add  options to mount remote storage as folder:   ./syncai storage oxJgjGKki9Kkgj9  mount  /home/$user/newfolder

then: add  web interface and rest api

now:  work on p2p network interface
example:   ./syncai network connect   NodeName  

then:  builtin ai-miner and  service connector

this week job:    add  autoupdate, add package repository, add snap(disable becouse dont support on centos/RH)/flatpak packages for autoupdate
docker container are ready, tested

PS  commands are changed from  whitepaper

main dev SyncAi.net
Hi. Interesting project. Can this coin be mined by CPU? And in what exchange is planned to list first?

Yes, cpu nice for text mining and data storage service

It a lot of exchanges around so i think its not a problem

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Hi. Interesting project. Can this coin be mined by CPU? And in what exchange is planned to list first?
main dev SyncAi.net
Multiple artificial intelligences must not be censored
or controlled
by anybody _”

http://manifesto.ai/
main dev SyncAi.net
Syncaiwill be connected to Eos
main dev SyncAi.net
/good morning ppl)

Hey Dazdingo,

let me know when you are in Vienna - we might get some beer and pretzels if you like.
Maybe drop me an PN.. so we can exchange Whatsapp or so.

Cheers

BTW are you speaking German?

+436641821191 Whatsapp is better
I’ll be in Vienn between 20-30 May , dont know precise date , maybe 24

Sorry, havent time to learn german but friends live a long time in Austria and they is good speakers)

Do you know Bockshorn irish pub?
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
/good morning ppl)

Hey Dazdingo,

let me know when you are in Vienna - we might get some beer and pretzels if you like.
Maybe drop me an PN.. so we can exchange Whatsapp or so.

Cheers

BTW are you speaking German?
main dev SyncAi.net
main dev SyncAi.net
decided to use the unified messaging instead of direct commands. Now each node will have its own message queue from which to build mesh network
main dev SyncAi.net
Good luck to the developers and all participants of ICO!!!

thank you, do not worry, I'll do everything super) the only problem is advertising

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Good luck to the developers and all participants of ICO!!!
main dev SyncAi.net
it is better to wait for the beta version. there is no pump and bounty-hanters, so the price
will not fall. most may be bought by large investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
congratulations on ICO launch mate!
Seems i finally established my waves wallet, so will try to buy some more syncai once have my exchange wallet problem fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: