Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 141. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any news when this will hit an exchange like bittrex or yobit?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Nice work dev! I think this coin has a good future!

I sent you a PM asking for a slack invite, can you add me pleeeeeeeese??

Thank you!

Invited!

Thanks!! I'm in  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
22 GH/s! People are finding out! Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Thank you, managed it but stupid
me forgot to back up my old wallet so I lost my coins.. I am such a ninny.. never mind I will try to accrue more as time goes by Smiley

As a gesture of goodwill, I will reimburse you out of my own pocket. Please PM me your new Syndicate address!
Activity: 78
Merit: 1

The new wallet splash screen is a sneak peek of more to come!

I've been making excellent progress on the wallet but unfortunately I can't post pictures yet, I will have more updates soon  Smiley

Thank you!

Invited!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

me forgot to back up my old wallet so I lost my coins.. I am such a ninny.. never mind I will try to accrue more as time goes by Smiley
how do you lose your coins, if you just launched a new version of the wallet?  Huh Huh

strage..really simple just to update the client...
i think ur the dev of qibucks...i think a dev of a coin should be able to update the client or dont make so bad mistakes...come on...

its so hard to download a zip archive , unpack it and run the wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

how do you lose your coins, if you just launched a new version of the wallet?  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

legendary
I will be releasing v1.0.0.5 shortly Smiley
Fresh nodes & postponing the updates for the actual updates  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Hello again, I had to reinstall my computer and trying again to download the windows qt but I can't find it lol.. I downloaded the qtv1 but when I went to extract it it said I am missing some dill thing, I downloaded syndicated exe and this black screen showed up so I deleted that also. Can anyone help give me a link to the windows qt please?  Cheesy

https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/releases/download/v1.0.0.4/SyndicateQTv1.0.0.4.zip
legendary
Hello again, I had to reinstall my computer and trying again to download the windows qt but I can't find it lol.. I downloaded the qtv1 but when I went to extract it it said I am missing some dill thing, I downloaded syndicated exe and this black screen showed up so I deleted that also. Can anyone help give me a link to the windows qt please?  Cheesy
Hello everyone! Im currently working on a fix for the transaction bug but i will be stepping away from my workstation for the day. Ill will return tonight! Enjoy your day!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i guess the windows wallet got some issues..
cant send everytime double spent problem...after i dump my privkey and import it to my ubuntu wallet i can send and receive coins...so maybe the windows wallet is buggy...seems im not the only one

I spoke with someone who had a similar issue and it turned out the issue was with their network.

never had a similar issue with a different coin.

i get everything running.sometimes it took longer but not  like this..holy Smiley costs me few yrs of my life Cheesy

i only get it work with my privkey dump on the vps.a little tricky but it works now...4th mn coming...few more coming...

if someone want to buy some..i have few to sell

I was curious why you didn't just dump the privkey.
Sorry to hear you got a few grey hairs dealing with the wallet.
I'll discuss the issue with the dev.

and then?to another buggy windows wallet?so i need another OS or vps or something....but who belive that only the windows client is buggy on my side...and it seems there are few more with double spent problems...sooo there is a worm somewhere^^

Positivity. ^^

How many you want to sell?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i guess the windows wallet got some issues..
cant send everytime double spent problem...after i dump my privkey and import it to my ubuntu wallet i can send and receive coins...so maybe the windows wallet is buggy...seems im not the only one

I spoke with someone who had a similar issue and it turned out the issue was with their network.

never had a similar issue with a different coin.

i get everything running.sometimes it took longer but not  like this..holy Smiley costs me few yrs of my life Cheesy

i only get it work with my privkey dump on the vps.a little tricky but it works now...4th mn coming...few more coming...

if someone want to buy some..i have few to sell

I was curious why you didn't just dump the privkey.
Sorry to hear you got a few grey hairs dealing with the wallet.
I'll discuss the issue with the dev.

and then?to another buggy windows wallet?so i need another OS or vps or something....but who belive that only the windows client is buggy on my side...and it seems there are few more with double spent problems...sooo there is a worm somewhere^^
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org