Pages:
Author

Topic: Sypheon Online - page 2. (Read 759 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2023, 12:28:15 PM

thanks. this is just demo. clickable parts you can play. we have limited funds to do tasks. so tutorials missing for now. you can ask how to play in our telegram channel. https://t.me/SypheonOnline
its not so complicated to play.

wouldn't it be much better to include a tutorial on your website so that players can immediately see how to play on your platform? besides, not everyone has a telegram account or wants the hassle of going to the telegram group and asking there how to play. if you include a tutorial in video form it will really help the players.

Uİ is not modern you said. i couldnt understand that. ? UI is also under development right now. we re improving it too.

i agree that the interface is not very modern, it looks like a 90s website. but since this is still in the development stage i think it doesn't matter. but the login page is already good and there is no need for any development there.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 644
October 28, 2023, 07:37:57 AM
--snip--
thanks. this is just demo. clickable parts you can play. we have limited funds to do tasks. so tutorials missing for now. you can ask how to play in our telegram channel. https://t.me/SypheonOnline

rest of the menues are in progress and they are actively coding while you are testing currents. this is a live demo. you will see other parts when we deploy them.

inventory menu is just to show what is coming. left side inventory menu didnt code yet so at research lab you see just demo of it. inventory will be connected to ships and defence units also. you will see and manege your items in inventory. in future. right now we are coding shipyard. soon you will see ships on demo.

Thanks for the response. Anyway, i might give it a try again in the future.

Uİ is not modern you said. i couldnt understand that. ? UI is also under development right now. we re improving it too.

I can't describe it well, but i think you might understand what i mean when you compare Sypheon UI and looking at Google image search result with keyword "mobile game UI" or "modern UI design".

as i said this is just demo. we are still developing everything.

we are at private sale mode now.
October 26, 2023, 09:27:41 AM

Our Demo version is live.

Phone numbers are not activated. You can write random numbers for demo.

I checked it briefly (about 10-15 minutes), but overall i had negative impression. Anyway, here's my very short experience.
  • There's no problem with registration process where i used temporary email.
  • After first time login, i see overview page. But there's no tutorial and i didn't find button for tutorial or explanation.
  • Upon checking many other menus (resource, facilities, etc.), i decide to build 3 kinds of resource building to generate more resource.
  • Few menus (such as research laboratory) is kinda confusing since it's showing inventory while inventory is also available on left menu.
  • UI is okay, but not really appealing/modern looking.

rest of the menues are in progress and they are actively coding while you are testing currents. this is a live demo. you will see other parts when we deploy them.

inventory menu is just to show what is coming. left side inventory menu didnt code yet so at research lab you see just demo of it. inventory will be connected to ships and defence units also. you will see and manege your items in inventory. in future. right now we are coding shipyard. soon you will see ships on demo.

October 26, 2023, 05:40:20 AM

Our Demo version is live.

Phone numbers are not activated. You can write random numbers for demo.
October 19, 2023, 01:13:25 PM
Players wont need KYC for now but they have to register with phone number and e-mail verification. We dont want spam in game.

Register with phone number? I don't know about other people, but i wouldn't bother try play such game unless it's very popular (either globally or among my friends). Your whitepaper mention "... and log in with Google verification", where i'm sure Google already take measure to prevent spammer/bot from creating personal account.

Our website is live.

www.Sypheon.com

That's great, although IMO it'd be great if EN used as language default unless your primary target is Turkish people.

thanks. for pre sale our potential investors will be turkish thats why primary language is turkish. But the actual game launch will be english.  Demo will be live very soon. phone number or google verification is just for prevent scammers and bots. we will make the best for it. because Sypheon tokens will be %100 share holders of incomes of game and Players can mine and earn Sypheon tokens by playing game. So login to game must be hard to prevent bot activities.
October 16, 2023, 07:29:44 PM
October 07, 2023, 04:27:07 AM
Dont hesitate to ask questions
September 27, 2023, 08:26:22 AM
The graphics are amazing and so is the story of the game. The fantasy story of the game based on sci-fi impressed me. I love this type of game.
But what devices will the game run on? Does it work on all devices or does it need special specifications to run high graphics?

Players will use tether and credit card for in game purchase and some for Sypheon token and they will use sypheon token in market place of game. There will be market place for items in game so players can sell and buy their items. players can switch their tethers directly to sypheon token with 1-1 rate allways in game. directly transfering to bank is not possible for now in crypto because of SEC things Smiley in future maybe.
Does this mean KYC needs to have in-game purchases?

You need just a browser. this is an NFT game. Dont need special pc.

Players wont need KYC for now but they have to register with phone number and e-mail verification. We dont want spam in game.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 27, 2023, 12:49:02 AM
The graphics are amazing and so is the story of the game. The fantasy story of the game based on sci-fi impressed me. I love this type of game.
But what devices will the game run on? Does it work on all devices or does it need special specifications to run high graphics?

Players will use tether and credit card for in game purchase and some for Sypheon token and they will use sypheon token in market place of game. There will be market place for items in game so players can sell and buy their items. players can switch their tethers directly to sypheon token with 1-1 rate allways in game. directly transfering to bank is not possible for now in crypto because of SEC things Smiley in future maybe.
Does this mean KYC needs to have in-game purchases?
September 26, 2023, 03:48:42 PM
Will in-game purchases be an optional feature or mandatory to progress with the game? You didn't say anything about monetary rewards. Will players also earn tokens by playing Sypheon? 

Read the white paper pls. its a free to play game but offcourse if you buy feature in game your progress will be quicker. and players will earn tokens. in battles and in mining.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
September 26, 2023, 11:41:13 AM
Will in-game purchases be an optional feature or mandatory to progress with the game? You didn't say anything about monetary rewards. Will players also earn tokens by playing Sypheon? 
September 25, 2023, 02:35:47 PM
1-We dont have problems for your first questions. Sypheon is a game that use crypto. But you dont have to use crypto too. its a mixed system. Gamers will not feel that much crypto things in game. just play.
How will the game be using crypto? Will players be required to make in-game purchases to progress in the game or purchase better gear, tools, etc.? Or will cryptocurrencies be used as reward for successful gamers?
If I don't want to be paid in crypto or the coins/tokens you offer by default, can I switch to different assets or fiat?

legendary
September 25, 2023, 11:42:54 AM
1-We dont have problems for your first questions. Sypheon is a game that use crypto. But you dont have to use crypto too. its a mixed system. Gamers will not feel that much crypto things in game. just play.
How will the game be using crypto? Will players be required to make in-game purchases to progress in the game or purchase better gear, tools, etc.? Or will cryptocurrencies be used as reward for successful gamers?
If I don't want to be paid in crypto or the coins/tokens you offer by default, can I switch to different assets or fiat?
September 24, 2023, 07:32:49 PM
The description of the game really interested me!  It's somewhat similar to the world of the science fiction novels Dune. 

Of course, many questions arise, in particular, are you planning to use cryptocurrency payments in this game?  I'm also interested in what marketing strategies you plan to use (to promote this project)? 

Is your target audience a community of people interested in Bitcoin, and how do you plan to communicate with this community? 

Perhaps you need help promoting a new game, and if you need it, what kind of help are you interested in?

We will use USDT and other stabil coins as payment in game. You can find more details in our telegram chat and twitter. help allways needed. Our target audiance is not crypto traders. target audiances are crypto investors and game players. Thats why we dont thing to make a public ICO with large suppply of our token. There will be just a small ICo may be %1. And a private sale via invite to discord with a minimum investment. Check telegram channel for more detail.

https://t.me/SypheonOnline

Few thoughts,
1. How do you handle gamers who sometimes hates cryptocurrency (and all related things)?
2. Is it possible for average people to enjoy the game (have fun) even if they don't touch cryptocurrency in any way?
3. It would be great if people can see some detail of your game without having Telegram or Twitter account.

Good questions. thanks.

2- Sypheon will have very simple interface, as i said at first answer, you dont have to be a crypto member to play. you dont need to learn how to use crypto wallets aet. things to play Sypheon.
3- Demo will be live soon. we want people directly see the demo espescially.
September 24, 2023, 07:27:24 PM
Maybe you should explain at the beginning of the text what this is exactly. As you proceed reading the text and looking at the pictures, it becomes clearer that it's a game. But that's not the case from the start. Reading the first few lines about Sypheon, I thought it was indeed a real out-of-space crystal and mineral that you want to collect and industrialize for whatever reason Tongue.

The reader should also know what type of game you are developing. Information that it's a non-3D textual strategy game should be posted in the OP in a section with game description. It's not a hint that you drop after digaran asks about it somewhere in the discussion.

Good luck with the development! 

updates coming, in telegram and twitter. we are on development stage and in 20 days we will release the demo version of Sypheon. Keep following Wink
legendary
September 24, 2023, 03:04:44 AM
Maybe you should explain at the beginning of the text what this is exactly. As you proceed reading the text and looking at the pictures, it becomes clearer that it's a game. But that's not the case from the start. Reading the first few lines about Sypheon, I thought it was indeed a real out-of-space crystal and mineral that you want to collect and industrialize for whatever reason Tongue.

The reader should also know what type of game you are developing. Information that it's a non-3D textual strategy game should be posted in the OP in a section with game description. It's not a hint that you drop after digaran asks about it somewhere in the discussion.

Good luck with the development! 
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
September 24, 2023, 12:10:51 AM
The graphical design and interface background are also good; based on the image you provided, the game is about conquering the world, correct? Is there a webpage for it yet? Is it only available on mobile or desktop? I'm hoping it'll be playable on mobile devices.

The games you've uploaded here are definitely for gamers, but they're also for NFT enthusiasts. That type of space game appeals to me. I might try these games if it becomes necessary to purchase NFT in order to begin playing them. I'm not going to attempt them, but if there is a trial or testing, I can do it for a time.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
September 23, 2023, 05:26:31 PM
Wait a minute, what is a text based non-3D strategy game? I thought  we would just open an app/site and log in then start conquering planets and shooting at spaceships, collecting minerals, fuel etc, having drones, installing new guns, engines, warp drives etc. But now you are telling me it's not a 3D game?  Well I was hoping for such game.
Still will check it out though.😉
September 21, 2023, 05:04:30 AM
This is so cool, I love such games, though if this is indeed a game? I couldn't find a link to the site/ app.
It would be nice if  you could share more details about this project other than cinematic scenario narration.
You want this kind of game? You can check out EVE Online because this is what this game is copying, didn't even bother changing the name scheme, just removed the "EVE" part then added Sypheon Online and knowing the gameplay of EVE Online, you're better off playing that game because EVE Online is grind intensive in terms of time and money and even if you spent a lot of time playing that, you will still not be able to guide noobs in that game because it's a really complicated game.

Eve is an online 3D game that you can download and play. and you control a single ship. Sypheon is a text-based, non-3D strategy game. Can't compare to Sypheon and Eve. In Eve, it takes at least 3 months to learn the game and its mechanics, while in Sypheon, you can learn quickly in the first hours.

Sometimes you shouldn't comment just by looking at the picture and the promotional story Smiley

and also about name scheme shows that you now nothing about gaming. eve online, knight online, elderscrolls online, etc etc, you can find tons of game that dont bother to change Online because online means other things Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2023, 04:27:11 AM
This is so cool, I love such games, though if this is indeed a game? I couldn't find a link to the site/ app.
It would be nice if  you could share more details about this project other than cinematic scenario narration.
You want this kind of game? You can check out EVE Online because this is what this game is copying, didn't even bother changing the name scheme, just removed the "EVE" part then added Sypheon Online and knowing the gameplay of EVE Online, you're better off playing that game because EVE Online is grind intensive in terms of time and money and even if you spent a lot of time playing that, you will still not be able to guide noobs in that game because it's a really complicated game.
Pages:
Jump to: