Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 123. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
sys needs to get to 2k sats for hype / fomo to build. at the present time the support is weak, but there are clear signs of accumulation before push. you could still get a chance for 950 sats

After the news on Tuesday, the price of 2k will be passed in 1-2 days.

that would seem predictable, but I don't thing the market works that way. Who know, let's hope you're right

I still think SYS acts rather strangely. Each time there is a pump it immediately drops down again and it never stays at a certain level longer then a few hours. it almost looks like there is someone with a huge amount of SYS that sells down the price again each time there is a spike in demand.
Does anyone know if there still is a premine or something like that which could explain this ?
With all the current developments they price should have at least quadrupeled already imo

As i said, somebody bought a lot at 100sat or big premine! He have been selling all  this time! As minimum 10x - it's good for him! And everybody buys cause they think it's cheap /
haha

it's the most dangerous coin at all

I read your posts. You have all the coins dead and dangerous. What are you doing here? SYS is the best coin for investing at the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
sys needs to get to 2k sats for hype / fomo to build. at the present time the support is weak, but there are clear signs of accumulation before push. you could still get a chance for 950 sats

that would seem predictable, but I don't thing the market works that way. Who know, let's hope you're right

I still think SYS acts rather strangely. Each time there is a pump it immediately drops down again and it never stays at a certain level longer then a few hours. it almost looks like there is someone with a huge amount of SYS that sells down the price again each time there is a spike in demand.
Does anyone know if there still is a premine or something like that which could explain this ?
With all the current developments they price should have at least quadrupeled already imo

As i said, somebody bought a lot at 100sat or big premine! He have been selling all  this time! As minimum 10x - it's good for him! And everybody buys cause they think it's cheap /
haha

it's the most dangerous coin at all
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

Activity: 432

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

Activity: 432
Activity: 327
we are legion
SYS has been doing very good , hype is building .

Can see MOONBTCBTC COMING
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Open Letter to Dano,

MEOW is still your responsibility.  If you want to head up a multi million dollar chain.  You can not abandon your first born for certain death.

This is a simple request. You don't need to maintain anything other than (publicly) assuring a few seeder nodes, the rest is up to the general public.    
Lol.hows that its open source. I worked with devcoin when i first started crypto it doesnt make it me responsible to keep going. I also did work with bitshares for ecommerce plugins but im not responsible to maintain anything. We have fulltime jobs and sys work no time for distractions really. Thats my oppinion anyway. Last i checked he did seed anyway i thought
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Open Letter to Dano,

MEOW is still your responsibility.  If you want to head up a multi million dollar chain.  You can not abandon your first born for certain death.

This is a simple request. You don't need to maintain anything other than (publicly) assuring a few seeder nodes, the rest is up to the general public.   
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Wallet is saying on top

Warning:unknown new rules activated (version 8 )

How do I fix this issue?

You can just ignore it.  The warning message will be removed in 2.1.3.

ahh i noticed that too.

i compiled the sys wallet on ubuntu today the first time and it runs good so far.

but the minimal size of the window is a bit (to) large for my resolution (1680 x 1050) it goes out of space. is this a common "feature"?
not sure because i run ubuntu in vmware and somtimes i have some strange effects with window scaling and stuff cuz my gpu is crap   Tongue
Activity: 337
Wallet is saying on top

Warning:unknown new rules activated (version 8 )

How do I fix this issue?

You can just ignore it.  The warning message will be removed in 2.1.3.
legendary
Activity: 1148
thanks for making my shxx ehm ignore list trolls  Tongue

thanks for deleting all this trash and keep this thread clean!

btw. i allways buy some more on dips - so keep it on miner's   Cool
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
I like the M word

and do not mind the delay, just more cheap SYS
legendary
Activity: 1036
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
SYS ATH this month?

as for me I don't believe that BM is coming this month and in April too, probably in May or probably no!

Common troll  Huh  predictor Grin

And also the biggest problem of this project is Sasuukeevil trolling the Syscoin community

Glad I'm not the only one saying that.

Cause he is stupid bot!  Grin

Let's keep the discussion on-topic and productive. There is a lot of stuff coming from Blockchain Foundry/SYS in a very short period of time. Anyone questioning that should read up on our blog, check the github commits, etc.  

as for me I don't believe that BM is coming this month and in April too, probably in May or probably no!

Blockmarket is definitely coming along with at least 3 other products. Marketing will happen in parallel with these releases and of course following them as well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Is it possible to reach 1$ in 2017 ? Perhaps there are too Syscoin in circulation

It s a nice dream!!!  Grin

Indeed. I don't know why the price is too low with all this work and partnerships.

The supply is too high

Supply doesn't matter (look at nem,xrp,maid) , high supply is even better because people used to pay for beer $2.45 not 0.00245653.  It is about marketcap, for some reason people don't want to invest in this idea,  i would say - lack of dynamic PR

you will see what will happen in the next 2 weeks. The one who has not bought it now will regret it Grin

Exactly,when blockmarket will be out it will bring a lot of usage for SYS and supply won't be a trouble,it is mainly about adoption of the currency.  Wink

Adoption can be pumped up with PR and advertising but there is no reason to do it now. When the new features are released, that's the time to start a real PR campaign. Patience truly is a virtue. One of the truest sayings in our history is "Good things come to those who wait." I've waited since they announced when I bought in and I'll wait some more considering what I believe is coming...  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Is it possible to reach 1$ in 2017 ? Perhaps there are too Syscoin in circulation

Indeed. I don't know why the price is too low with all this work and partnerships.

The supply is too high

Supply doesn't matter (look at nem,xrp,maid) , high supply is even better because people used to pay for beer $2.45 not 0.00245653.  It is about marketcap, for some reason people don't want to invest in this idea,  i would say - lack of dynamic PR

you will see what will happen in the next 2 weeks. The one who has not bought it now will regret it Grin

Exactly,when blockmarket will be out it will bring a lot of usage for SYS and supply won't be a trouble,it is mainly about adoption of the currency.  Wink
Activity: 423

The supply is too high

Personally i bought long, long time ago, and i belive too that some day it will blow up, because i can see how solid Dan is, but in my opinion, without some Amanda, it will be not in 2 weeks Grin
Jump to: