Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 13. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
Don't miss Dan Wasyluk CEO of Blockchain Foundry & Syscoin Co-Founder as a keynote panel speaker at the World's Largest Blockchain Conference & Exhibition: Blockchain Expo North America 2018 in Silicon Valley

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
sys has been promising advertising for over 2 years , yes there was balistica now another company is doing it, apart for the roadmap and a website thats been in the making for an age.

when will we see some kinda advertising push, , why is their no advertising the fact you can do ICO's better than ETH, and the rest of put together!.  why no shouting from the rooftops about it

You won't get any straight answers here buddy, blockchain foundry have hijacked this thread to push their own BCFN shitcoin. Suggest you use the unofficial, uncensored & unmoderated thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sys-syscoin-unofficial-due-to-censorship-secrecy-on-official-thread-4748031
you mean the company thats been developing sys nonstop since inception? We have innovated in this space and brought many things that seperates us from the pack including forth coming innovations in the space.. without bcfn none of this would happen.

Yep, this is very true.
BCFN is the engine behind Syscoin, together with some hardcore community members.
The price will definately start reflecting this at some point.
Syscoin is one of the fittest projects in crypto and hence it will survive
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
sys has been promising advertising for over 2 years , yes there was balistica now another company is doing it, apart for the roadmap and a website thats been in the making for an age.

when will we see some kinda advertising push, , why is their no advertising the fact you can do ICO's better than ETH, and the rest of put together!.  why no shouting from the rooftops about it

You won't get any straight answers here buddy, blockchain foundry have hijacked this thread to push their own BCFN shitcoin. Suggest you use the unofficial, uncensored & unmoderated thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sys-syscoin-unofficial-due-to-censorship-secrecy-on-official-thread-4748031
you mean the company thats been developing sys nonstop since inception? We have innovated in this space and brought many things that seperates us from the pack including forth coming innovations in the space.. without bcfn none of this would happen.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I own some sys masternodes and I am still confident that they will make their way...
Just look at the roadmap. so much development!

Just picked up another masternode today. I'm with ya 100%
Syscoin is on sale!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
I'll leave this quote you stated that could certainly also apply to the overall downtrend today:

Ha the joke is on me! Cool But don't worry, I wasn't planning on selling even though it's horribly frustrating. I do not curse very often on this forum. Embarrassed

Good luck, you have my continued support. It is quite clear that the current prices have nothing to do with SYS in particular. Let's hope the market calms down soon.
all in sys now expecting 10x soonish
Can you explain Why you think this is going up from here. I was a strong supporter of SYS when they where working on their Blockmarket web but have backed off considerably when they put it on they Way Back Burner.

What other real time uses are they working on for SYS ?

the scope of sys has increased by 10x atleast with assets and masternodes

Looks like it will go to 0.01$ first - if we're lucky. After that it can do x10 back to 0.1$. Roll Eyes I have no idea what's going on.

edit: on the bright side, the lower it goes, the bigger my chance of buying a masternode...

edit 2: what the F*CK is going on with SYS ?? ?? ?? ?? This was my project number one I believed the most in!  Angry

Unfortunately, the overall crypto bear market has continued, causing uncertainty almost across the board in the cryptosphere. We understand the frustration that this additional downtrend caused by the most recent BCH/BTC hashware and share that frustration with you as well.

Our team is more solid then ever, we have many teams working towards common goals (Syscoin team, SCMT, Blockchain Foundry, and more community teams, see the roadmap I posted a few days ago here)

We haven't stopped believing in the project, we haven't stopped developing since our launch of 2014(despite having our ICO funds stolen at launch) and we certainly hope that you do not stop believing either. We thrive to innovate despite of a bear or bull market.

I'll leave this quote you stated that could certainly also apply to the overall downtrend today:

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Can you explain Why you think this is going up from here. I was a strong supporter of SYS when they where working on their Blockmarket web but have backed off considerably when they put it on they Way Back Burner.

Looks like it will go to 0.01$ first - if we're lucky. After that it can do x10 back to 0.1$. Roll Eyes I have no idea what's going on.

edit: on the bright side, the lower it goes, the bigger my chance of buying a masternode...

edit 2: what the F*CK is going on with SYS ?? ?? ?? ?? This was my project number one I believed the most in!  Angry
Activity: 47
I own some sys masternodes and I am still confident that they will make their way...
Just look at the roadmap. so much development!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
People want to have a masternode, or at least own a part of one. So they crowdfund their SYS into a dapp that would allow them to pull thir resources together to setup one.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

syscoin has solved many problems in crypto.

fixing DASH's masternodes problem
running the first sys lightening tx
ZDAG lots more exciting stuff!.  pangolin sys4 shout about it huh...

you need to start doing a adverts the time is now use the millions of syscoin in reserves for purposes of getting us on the MAP.   Peace out Amen.
legendary

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Syscoin ROADMAP - Check out all the great projects the Syscoin team and community are working on!

https://syscoin.community/data/docs/roadmap_syscoin_nov.pdf

Great! Thanks for adding Syscoin to your exchange. Please reach out to me if you require any technical assistance.
legendary
The coin is POS  or POW???
pow with masternodes (kinda like pos)
Activity: 56
The coin is POS  or POW???
Pages:
Jump to: