Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 141. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
It is doing a great job inside exchange traders really hyping the price it seems that the update really being suupported and expectators wanted to earn good profits already place my entry let see if how big the rise will do before selling my share.

SYS has been undervalued and underutilized for a long time. Nice to see the upward movement, it is well deserved.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
It is doing a great job inside exchange traders really hyping the price it seems that the update really being suupported and expectators wanted to earn good profits already place my entry let see if how big the rise will do before selling my share.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Nice to see sys rising along with updates
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Nice rise on Syscoin I am eagerly waiting for the update to see what it will bring.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Time to release the kraken Cool
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
there will be one more big price spike before launch i think, so sell now and rebuy cheaper - then moon after release Wink

By the end of this month, the price will be not less than 0.05 USD. You'll see. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
there will be one more big price spike before launch i think, so sell now and rebuy cheaper - then moon after release Wink
Activity: 598
Activity: 598
is the coming update on schedule ?
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: Siscoin climbed to 17th place.
http://richtopia.com/top-lists/top-100-blockchain

Very cool! Not many coin projects on that list. most are below Syscoin with a couple notable exceptions.
Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: Siscoin climbed to 17th place.
http://richtopia.com/top-lists/top-100-blockchain
Nice bull market
The problem I'm seeing is the same as with some other smaller cryptos...there's no real buy support or vol. Price might have been getting higher over the last 4 days but once the rise stops you can expect someone dumping/cashing out and then the price is back in 1k sats..

30 BTC is no real volume?

It's still a week away from the release...
it's doing fantastic really.
30 BTC real volume? If I own 2.7M SYS (Sell worth of 30BTC) and want to sell those now at Polo price goes down to 0.8k sats. TOP2 balances even in Bitrrex own totally 13.5M SYS. Without real buy support and vol the real interest is not there.

If you had 2.7m sys, you would not write such nonsense. A week is a big update, and therefore increases the price. Price 1k sat will be gone. Cool
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Nice bull market
The problem I'm seeing is the same as with some other smaller cryptos...there's no real buy support or vol. Price might have been getting higher over the last 4 days but once the rise stops you can expect someone dumping/cashing out and then the price is back in 1k sats..

30 BTC real volume? If I own 2.7M SYS (Sell worth of 30BTC) and want to sell those now at Polo price goes down to 0.8k sats. TOP2 balances even in Bitrrex own totally 13.5M SYS. Without real buy support and vol the real interest is not there.
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Nice bull market

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Nice bull market
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Good news. Perhaps the release will be able to raise the price of the coin. I'll hold syscoins for some time.
Unfortunately I have ran out of my resources and there is no chance to buy more significant amounts of SYS without big price movements to the north. I have expressed my views on the price a couple of months ago and I think we will see some 6k by the end of this year. SYS is grossly undervalued, I think that realistic and fair value would be well above 10k sats. In 2017 we should see this price (or at least some 7-10 cents in dollars).

The price is now very low (0.01USD). I continue to buy.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately I have ran out of my resources and there is no chance to buy more significant amounts of SYS without big price movements to the north. I have expressed my views on the price a couple of months ago and I think we will see some 6k by the end of this year. SYS is grossly undervalued, I think that realistic and fair value would be well above 10k sats. In 2017 we should see this price (or at least some 7-10 cents in dollars).
Jump to: