Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 24. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
On July 1st, 2018 a snapshot of all Syscoin wallet addresses linked to Syscoin aliases will be taken. 6% of the total CPS Coin supply will be distributed to each of these addresses, proportionate to the balance of Syscoin held at the time of the snapshot. The airdrop itself will also occur on July 1st.

When did u get it ? I checked yesterday, there were none and i have syscoins on my alias - addresses !
I have a cps! But 1 to 0.75, in the tab tokens
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
my cps can be found @ "Assets" / "Tokens"

However all my Aliases have this "exclamation mark" with Text: "Alias missing encryption keys"
if i go to the "edit Alias" Section @ "Encryption Private Key" there is another mark with the following text: "Key Cypher invalid"

not sure what this means and what to do to solve it.

i used this guide here with QT Wallet 3 to create the aliases
https://medium.com/@bittyjohn1954/how-to-create-an-alias-in-syscoin-qt-3-0-x-4278a2eab42e

Edit FYI:

I copied my wallet.dat from the QT data folder into BM3 data folder again. After a restart of BM3 I got the following text:

"Aliases without encryption public/private keys will not operate properly or at all. Please generate keys for these aliases either by clicking on the “generate” button below, or one at a time by clicking on an individual alias and generating them from the alias page. This operation will incur a small fee per alias"

-> unlock Wallet -> click the Button -> "Fixing, please wait"

seems to take a while Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Any blockexplorer for CPS ? I want check how many if I take airdrop on sys aliance but I dont know how.
I cant install BM 3.0 because I am on holiday and have only my smartphone so I need blockexplorer or other to check. I can check only blockexplorer sys but there no shows CPS balance. How to check it ?

i guess we should see CPS as an asset in blockmarket, shouldn't we? i dont see any CPS coins in BM ...

if you have Alias 3.0 and you dont have CPS maybe you dont have SYS coins on your Alias.
Anyway I dont have BM 3.0 to check my balance CPS. Any CPS explorer ??
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
my cps can be found @ "Assets" / "Tokens"

However all my Aliases have this "exclamation mark" with Text: "Alias missing encryption keys"
if i go to the "edit Alias" Section @ "Encryption Private Key" there is another mark with the following text: "Key Cypher invalid"

not sure what this means and what to do to solve it.

i used this guide here with QT Wallet 3 to create the aliases
https://medium.com/@bittyjohn1954/how-to-create-an-alias-in-syscoin-qt-3-0-x-4278a2eab42e
Any blockexplorer for CPS ? I want check how many if I take airdrop on sys aliance but I dont know how.
I cant install BM 3.0 because I am on holiday and have only my smartphone so I need blockexplorer or other to check. I can check only blockexplorer sys but there no shows CPS balance. How to check it ?

i guess we should see CPS as an asset in blockmarket, shouldn't we? i dont see any CPS coins in BM ...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
coins are not given. And I can not return the syscoin to the stock exchange ...
Did anyone get the CPS airdrop? I have created an alias, but did not get any coins/tokens ....
good day. zakinul his coins in blockmarket 3.0 for airborne assault. And now such an inscription:there was an error retrieving your address and aliias information.Tell me what to do?
Activity: 6
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Sebastian Schepis Speaks at the Bahamas Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference 2018: #BBCC2018
June 22nd, 2018, Freeport, Grand Bahama: Sebastian Schepis, CIO of the Blockchain Foundry Inc. and the original creator of the #Syscoin blockchain protocol, discusses the benefits of blockchain technology for e-commerce and other business applications at The Bahamas Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaCbjBRLlxk
Hello. Tell me please where is the instruction manual for getting CPS airodrop
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
sys is worthless anyway, soon under 2k sats Cheesy

I'm worthless
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is the yobit syscoin market for real? i see their wallet in maintenance but is this just a temp issue

what have the devs here heard from yobit about when the wallet will go live again.
afaik they have been live trading sys 2 post fork even though they were told not to.

Sorry just to ask about this again...

SO the syscoins I had left on there are now worthless?? or can they just update their wallet and all will be fine again?

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
A VPS is cheaper - $10 a month.

Still getting this error with the v3.0.6 wallet:

Since upgrading I'm seeing "SENTINEL_PING_EXPIRED" on my QT wallet. The VPS masternode is fully sync'd & running with no errors, but sentinel logs show:

Code:
[Errno 111] Connection refused
Cannot connect to syscoind. Please ensure syscoind is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.
[Errno 111] Connection refused
Cannot connect to syscoind. Please ensure syscoind is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

..so maybe an issue with the new sentinel &/or wallet?

Anyone else got this problem with the new wallet?
i dont think any of that code has changed maybe you should turn on debug in the conf file to see whats happening.
hmm justins script for updating masternodes was broken and caused this issue if you used his script (doublesharp) then try it again i would clean the syscoin and sentinel dirs to be safe it will know what to do.

Hi sidhujag,

Yes, I was beginning to think that actually - I did use the script to update.

I gave up troubleshooting the issue & reinstalled my masternodes using the script & everything is working again, including sentinel, although I'm not sure if the script I used was the updated one or the previous broken one as I done it about 7 hours ago at the time of writing this post. Do you think I should re-install them again just to make sure - or can I simply re-run the updated script to save time/hassle?

Thanks for letting me know sidhujag, thought I was going mad there for a minute!  Tongue Grin

Update:

I ended up doing another fresh install of my masternodes with the newer script, as trying to upgrade using the script broke things again. Everything is working again now, but I think there is still a problem with the script.
thanks there is an issue for this see if you can provide some more insight into it so the developer of it can fix: https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/issues/231.

3 hours ago he did a fix did you try less than 3 hrs ago?
Pages:
Jump to: