Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 38. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Syscoin will be one of the top coins in 2018. I have no doubt about it, because the masternode release will be one of the biggest things this year and the dev team is always good for a surprise. I will buy as much as i can this year.

I don't think syscoin will be a top coin, they keep delaying their release. They said masternode will launch last year and then they change it to end of march...now we are in april and there is still no masternode, the team is really slow I think they are going to release it in 2019
Masternodes are not much compared to whats coming. They are a tool that is required to build a means to an end for an enterprise scale architecture.

Based on my running and working masternode I don't see the masternodes taking too much longer.  I would prefer they take their time and get it right. Otherwise, we will see posts like 'They rushed to market and it's full of bugs...'
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Syscoin will be one of the top coins in 2018. I have no doubt about it, because the masternode release will be one of the biggest things this year and the dev team is always good for a surprise. I will buy as much as i can this year.

I don't think syscoin will be a top coin, they keep delaying their release. They said masternode will launch last year and then they change it to end of march...now we are in april and there is still no masternode, the team is really slow I think they are going to release it in 2019
Masternodes are not much compared to whats coming. They are a tool that is required to build a means to an end for an enterprise scale architecture.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
i heard about mastednodes and that they will affect price so i bought some syscoin

I just created my first masternode on the testnet and it was pretty straight forward as they is a great guide.

I would recommend, if you are going to configure one, to get involved now so you are ready for launch!

Let make this coin great!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
i heard about mastednodes and that they will affect price so i bought some syscoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Please join the official bounty program of BitCab (parter project of Syscoin) here.
BitCab is Uber 2.0 for the age of blockchain, with stronger network effects and loyalty enabled by a superior platform ecosystem, gamification and tokenized technological model
Activity: 180
the biggest thing will be web release, imho. Firstly, because after that the team will start good marketing company. Secondly, huge amount of people will use bm, because sign in will take no more than a minute
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Activity: 18

Hi there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?

What are you talking about ? There is no ICO anymore, if you want to buy syscoin you can do it on poloniex, bittrex or binance. The Syscoin's ICO is over since many years now. Please read carefully next time.

Most likely he is talking about CPS (snapshot on 1st of June for syscoin aliases) and Bitcab (not announced yet), two projects build on top of syscoin.

https://coinpaymentscoin.com/
https://bitcab.io/
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I'd like to give mining Syscoin a try but it looks almost like info on how to do it has been systematically erased. All links are dead ends. How does that work? I've never seen a PoW coin with zero listed pools and such a large amount of mining being done at the same time.

Syscoin is merged-mined with Bitcoin, F2Pool is one example but considering our hashrate, not all mining pools are advertising that they are mining Syscoin and that is completely out of our control as anyone can mine Syscoin with a proper Asic and a merged-mining pool.

So if the pool doesn't support or advertise it, then no not "anyone can mine Syscoin with a proper Asic"...  sounds like only the pool operators can merge-mine...  if the pool doesn't support merged mining to the miner... for example, I mine with F2pool as the example above states is an option, and they don't appear to have any options for Syscoin merge mining (no settings or wallet address option, etc...)

Well f2pool made the SYS merge-mine vanish couple of weeks ago.

It's confusing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Hi there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?

What are you talking about ? There is no ICO anymore, if you want to buy syscoin you can do it on poloniex, bittrex or binance. The Syscoin's ICO is over since many years now. Please read carefully next time.
Activity: 380
Merit: 31
How much sys will be needed for masternode? sorry could not find the info in ANN

We are planing to add Syscoin to our shared masternode service.
https://mynode.rocks/#/

Trying to understand the masternode for sys. Any good ROI stats out there or any idea?

With Syscoin, you can't have bad ROI.

how can we protect our syscoins from hack ?

i will consider to join but how can i trsut you ?
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
I'd like to give mining Syscoin a try but it looks almost like info on how to do it has been systematically erased. All links are dead ends. How does that work? I've never seen a PoW coin with zero listed pools and such a large amount of mining being done at the same time.

Syscoin is merged-mined with Bitcoin, F2Pool is one example but considering our hashrate, not all mining pools are advertising that they are mining Syscoin and that is completely out of our control as anyone can mine Syscoin with a proper Asic and a merged-mining pool.

So if the pool doesn't support or advertise it, then no not "anyone can mine Syscoin with a proper Asic"...  sounds like only the pool operators can merge-mine...  if the pool doesn't support merged mining to the miner... for example, I mine with F2pool as the example above states is an option, and they don't appear to have any options for Syscoin merge mining (no settings or wallet address option, etc...)
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Tell me about it.

They keep deleting my posts about it.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i have been with sys from the start and exciting about the future of Syscoin and the incoming Blockmarket. keep up the good work and you'll eventually deliver one of the best product of Blockchain.
Activity: 29
How much sys will be needed for masternode? sorry could not find the info in ANN

We are planing to add Syscoin to our shared masternode service.
https://mynode.rocks/#/

Trying to understand the masternode for sys. Any good ROI stats out there or any idea?

With Syscoin, you can't have bad ROI.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Pages:
Jump to: