Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 84. (Read 501963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Sad the price tank so much.
I missed the opportunity to sell and now it's tanking...
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
just dumped mine. i think we have topped - buy back when its dropped 30%

You're one badass trader, can i learn from you?

PS. I was sarcastic.
😂😂😂😂
Down 35% today & still dropping! Boy you feel stupid today! If u want to learn PM me followed by an apology

Well, it was the right call for the wrong reasons, no matter what, it will always be 50/50. It is nothing but luck. If you're so genius, you'd be rich by now anyway. Even though I gnarled at you, I followed the advice and also sold some time later at 7500ish and went to bed. It was the right call and now I can buy in again for about 50% bonus. But it was luck.

Coin is still solid, but whenever there is a release, people dump. May take a while to recover. It is also not the coins fault, but due to other BTC related reasons everything dropped. 5400ish seems to be a good resistance level.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
so what will be the new bottom?
It would go down below 4k in my oppinion.
Regards,
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

PS. I was sarcastic.
😂😂😂😂
Down 35% today & still dropping! Boy you feel stupid today! If u want to learn PM me followed by an apology
GRR
so what will be the new bottom?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
any new about sys

Do you live in a cave with no internet connection?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Looks quite neat. Looking forward to Blockmarket Web.

There are some offers, but it looks like most of them are fake. It would be really hard to find real offers among fake ones.
Non are fake. Use escrow
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Looks quite neat. Looking forward to Blockmarket Web.

There are some offers, but it looks like most of them are fake. It would be really hard to find real offers among fake ones.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockmarket-desktop-v1-0-release-b09ae68d07fe

Blockmarket Desktop v1.0 Release

We are proud to announce the achievement of the latest milestone produced by our company, Blockchain Foundry Inc. Today, we officially launch Blockmarket Desktop v1.0.
The Blockmarket Desktop v1.0 launch kicks-off a first among a series of e-commerce releases; followed shortly by Blockmarket Web due before the end of 2017. We are happy to offer this version of Blockmarket completely free of charge to our greatest supporters, the Syscoin community.
As of today, Blockmarket Desktop is now the official Syscoin “flagship” software and we will ensure to keep Blockmarket Desktop updated with new functionality and any required maintenance. We will also continue to support the Syscoin QT wallet, however, future releases will no longer include the additional features that Blockmarket Desktop now provides. For developers, we have ensured that console commands will remain accessible via the QT software.

You can download Blockmarket Desktop V1.0 here.
https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/releases/tag/1.0.0.

The Road To Blockmarket Web

As mentioned, Blockmarket Desktop is our first among a series of e-commerce application releases; Blockmarket Web is the next planned Blockmarket-branded release and we are tentatively targeting its release the before the end-of-the-year
Blockmarket Web will provide all the great and easy-to-use functionality of Blockmarket Desktop without the need to install software; anyone that has access to the internet will be able to benefit from the innovations of the Syscoin network by simply entering a username and password.
How to run Blockmarket v1.0 (when you haven’t already installed the Syscoin QT wallet)
It’s quite simple, simply download Blockmarket Desktop v1.0 for your operating system found here.
Run the Blockmarket v1.0 software
Wait until Blockmarket Desktop has synced to the latest block.
Add some Syscoin to your wallet; very small amounts of Syscoin is required to use the functionalities of Blockmarket Desktop.

Check out our step-by-step video on how to use Blockmarket Desktop here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLfK6uyKgnXXuZR2MbLU5W5eil10NQZuLd&v=Libpm-9EYds

How to Upgrade from Syscoin 2.1.4 to Blockmarket Desktop v1.0
As with any upgrade, always back up your wallet.dat.
The location of wallet.dat will vary based on your operating system, click here for the Windows location or here for the Mac location.
Now, copy the wallet.dat to a safe location as a backup.
Run Blockmarket Desktop (follow “How to run Blockmarket v1.0”) above.
If you have previously installed Blockmarket Beta
If you have used any of the beta’s you will need to delete your Blockmarket folder from %appdata% (For Windows users) or from ~/Library/Application Support(For OSX users).
Visit Syscoin.org or join us on our Slack Channel or our Telegram Channel for more information. Get an automatic invitation to our Slack Channel here: join.syscoin.org.
"Venture into Sports"

Good move to increase the amount.
Regards,
"Venture into Sports"
I was expecting a steady increase in terms of pricing. I have been surprised to see the decline after reaching 8,5k sathosies.
Regards,

People get impatient waiting for release. The 7k support seems very strong though.
This seems like a day trading and hodl mix kind of trading I suppose. It would give one an opportunity to increase the amount of coins. 7k support worked well as it seems.
Regards,
Activity: 305
are there any active mining pools?
Activity: 157
Love Syscoin and Vertcoin. Both are old and innovative. Why not work together and build a base for a currency basket
GRR

you will rather regret it when you have to FOMO back in and buy less than you sold
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
follow you. dump my's sys too  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

PS. I was sarcastic.
Activity: 22

Ok, i'll inform WSJ
Pages:
Jump to: