Pages:
Author

Topic: T-20 World Cup match Predictions and Players performance thread....!!! - page 4. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I would put money on New Zealand to win the world cup this year.
They are a power house of a team and no other team can beat them when they go to bat first.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
After 9 overs srilanka 71/2 .I hope they can manage to score 170+.however south Africa has the ability to chase even 200+ runs
Sri lanka lost this match also so sad last time chapins this time not even reached knock out stage hard luck to sri lanka.
Activity: 616
After 9 overs srilanka 71/2 .I hope they can manage to score 170+.however south Africa has the ability to chase even 200+ runs
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
West Indies will win today match against Afghanistan easily as it have more better combination of in form players and more experienced than Afghanistan, i will try my luck on total runs score or highest 6 overs total.

It is not over yet, but Afghanistan look like they might score an upset win. West Indies require 26 runs in 14 balls, and they have just 4 wickets in hand. It is heading for an exciting finish.

Worst performance by West Indies today they loose match by 6 runs. Afghanistan bowlers really done very well this is the 1st win for Afghanistan in this tournament but they already out of this tournament West lost the match but they are top in group A. They are playing 1st Semi finals against India.

Ind vs Aus, Knock out match India played superbly and won the match by 6 wickets and entered semi finals. Virath Kholi tremendous innings 82 (51 balls) runs and very good support from Yuvraj and Captain Dhoni. after 1st 6 overs very good come back by indian bowlers and restricted Aus for 160 runs really they deserve this victory all the best India for semi finals. 
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
India are in big trouble,they lost 3 wickets in 57 runs..after 8.3 overs.still 50/50 chance for both team.

India won by 6 wickets a great win . Start of the innings wad bad for indians with 3 big losses but they struggled hard and won the match . I love dhoni captaincy he is the one who gather his team and guide them and motivate them .
Activity: 616
India are in big trouble,they lost 3 wickets in 57 runs..after 8.3 overs.still 50/50 chance for both team.
legendary
Activity: 1232
West Indies will win today match against Afghanistan easily as it have more better combination of in form players and more experienced than Afghanistan, i will try my luck on total runs score or highest 6 overs total.

It is not over yet, but Afghanistan look like they might score an upset win. West Indies require 26 runs in 14 balls, and they have just 4 wickets in hand. It is heading for an exciting finish.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
Australia good dog pick against India today.

Australia is going to win today however it would be a tough  match if india lost they wilp be oit of tourney right? What are the odds for India and Australia .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Australia good dog pick against India today.
Activity: 728
W Indies is other Semi-Finalist even before the start of the match.Afghanistan played well in some matches but against same level of teams or out of form.Today the story is different and it will be proved after what match will go live.
Activity: 700
Activity: 714
In every World Cup event of cricket were seen some upsets where under dog defeated some giant team easily.I have some reservations in this match.There is no doubt West Indies is very very powerful and will win but we should be ready to see some uncertain result all depends on few overs.
Afghanistan vs West Indies it is not hard to say which team is going to win.West Indies came out as one of the strongest teams in this current event and will carry on being at winning track.Afghanistan is good and has showed some good cricket but no chance today.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
England vs Sri Lanka as well will be one sided and easy match.It is not hard to predict that England will win this match.Sri Lanka is out of its water for long time and has no chance to defeat England today.

England manage to put up a good fighting score for SL 171 runs and SL now need to score 172 runs which almost 8.5 run rate per over and which is not so easy on this pitch. England until 15 overs they were around 100 runs but last 5 overs they added around 72 runs. That was a best performance from butler, he has score 66 runs in just 37 balls. Now lets see how SL will handle this pressure and SL expect some good reply from dilshan.
England vs Sri Lanka as well will be one sided and easy match.It is not hard to predict that England will win this match.Sri Lanka is out of its water for long time and has no chance to defeat England today.
New Zealand vs Bangladesh is not important for New Zealand because it is already qualify for next round but Bangladesh will do its best and try hard to win this match so that i think we can expect for something interesting into this match and i have my bet on Bangladesh on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Today got one good match between England vs Sri Lanka - in this match England must win to qualify for the semi's and they got a good opportunity to push SA down the table. If they lose today than second spot may be decided by net run rate. Hope they will perform better.

Another match is between Bangladesh and New Zealand - NZ mostly will win this match and they are doing much better in this world cup matches.

I think England will win . And according to me these are the teams that will qualify  for semifinals

group 1
WI ( already qualified)
England

Group 2

NZ
AUSTRALIA

I agree with all teams that you have picked, except Australia.
West Indies and New Zealand have already qualified.
England are expected to get through by beating Sri Lanka.
Australia have to overcome India to qualify.
Activity: 714
New Zealand looking very solid for its recent performance into this important event and there is no doubt it will beat Bangladesh easily but i have my bet on highest 6 overs total New Zealand @1.44.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Today got one good match between England vs Sri Lanka - in this match England must win to qualify for the semi's and they got a good opportunity to push SA down the table. If they lose today than second spot may be decided by net run rate. Hope they will perform better.

Another match is between Bangladesh and New Zealand - NZ mostly will win this match and they are doing much better in this world cup matches.

I think England will win . And according to me these are the teams that will qualify  for semifinals

group 1
WI ( already qualified)
England

Group 2

NZ
AUSTRALIA
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: