Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS Reddit Upvote Bounty - Upvote Every Reddit Post and Earn TaaS as Reward - page 2. (Read 1610 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
I would love to help TaaS out by up voting the posts in reddit. Already have an account with some karma in reddit. Let me know if you guys select me for the task. I can stay active in reddit. Congrats for raising more than 2000 + bitcoins. I am too a proud investor of TaaS!  Cool 
Activity: 336
I want to join this program becase  iam join another bounty from Taas too. But i hope you give a tutorial because i dont know how to upvote a thread.
Activity: 616
Nice !  join for this bounty  Cool

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Hi
Want to join Tass tokens reddit contribution campaign!
Already sent a PM!
Would love to see feedback!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Taas is doing lots of work in its marketing and PR. and inventing very unique and new bounties to attract more and more users.
reddit is a big platform of crypto users I am sure it will be very positive for TaaS project.. I don't have much time otherwise I would surely join this bounty too.
Activity: 613
Merit: 254
i want to join i have raddit
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
nice bounty sir, i will joined
Activity: 30
ready join for this bounty Grin
Activity: 29
wow ready join this bounty
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi jamal. I can join this bounty too if you have free slots
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Hi Jamal i can join the program if you need!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Taas Reddit Upvote Bounty Program

Official website: http://taas.fund/
ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.0;topicseen

(ICO Live: 2000+ BTC Invested)

TaaS Project Here with another Bounty Program. get a chance to Earn TaaS tokens by Support and Help to spread the word over Reddit.
We Are Looking for Maximum 30 Responsive and Active users to participate in this bounty.

TaaS will officially Post a few reddit posts and All participants have to upvote the posts everyday.
User must be daily active and upvote every posts when published. we'll add you to the reddit group in Telegram.

Payment: 0.3 TaaS/upvote
(Payment will be done along with all bounty payments at the end of ICO campaign)

To Join this campaign. Reply to this thread and PM me here or in Telegram : @jamalaezaz I'll add accepted users to the reddit Bounty group of telegram. (I'll choose the most eligible and responsive users, known  users will get priority)

Pages:
Jump to: