Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward - page 13. (Read 50247 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I assume final sheet meant that is the? Here is a bit misinterpreting because there are lots of us that aren't added yet I see. Final as in alpha, beta, final maybe. Idk
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
But is the final sheet still up to date? Or have the counts been completed?
Because I'm not there...
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Also there is no my name with eth address on the first tab of the spreadsheet. On Twitter and Facebook i am counting.
I sent to @jamalaezaz my eth address long time ago. Where is the problem?
The problem is on jamaleazaz. You can imagine if all people who joined on this campaign send a pm to jamaleazaz,his pm inbox will be full and it need very very long time to open 1/1 pm from people. There is also a chance he missed your pm because lots of people pm'd him as well
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Also there is no my name with eth address on the first tab of the spreadsheet. On Twitter and Facebook i am counting.
I sent to @jamalaezaz my eth address long time ago. Where is the problem?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
I hope this time we can see some bounties being release, we have been waiting it for so long and it is a good decision for the devs to distribute it in parts, at least we can see that they are really releasing the bounty. Also, it will avoid dump from us bounty hunters, I hope no more problem will come.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
there is an official date for bounties distribution?

Not yet, its still under process if you see the final taas excel sheet, may be by next few days it should be ready, waiting for Jamal to provide his update on this thread.
Actually they will distribute today as i see in the telegram chat @Dimitri says:
BOUNTY: Distribution begins today. Due to the slow collection of more than 2000 addresses, we decided to distribute it in parts, with the first batch to be sent today. If your name/address is not on the list, please fill out information ASAP:  https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

I don't get it. I have sent a PM to jamalaezaz for the bounty when he asked for it. Should I re-send him a new one? Nothing is clear at the moment.
Do not send twice, it will be listed in the spreadsheet. Just wait there is 2000 users who joined in the campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Not yet, its still under process if you see the final taas excel sheet, may be by next few days it should be ready, waiting for Jamal to provide his update on this thread.
Actually they will distribute today as i see in the telegram chat @Dimitri says:
BOUNTY: Distribution begins today. Due to the slow collection of more than 2000 addresses, we decided to distribute it in parts, with the first batch to be sent today. If your name/address is not on the list, please fill out information ASAP:  https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

I don't get it. I have sent a PM to jamalaezaz for the bounty when he asked for it. Should I re-send him a new one? Nothing is clear at the moment.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
dev,,why in final sheet i can't see my name...in sheet twiiter and facebook my name accept..

I too signed up for the facebook bounty and also sent the details to him and don't see my name on the list, whether the distribution date is extended or what?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Jamal, I sent my information to you! Why is not it included in the spreadsheet? Embarrassed

I think final spreadsheet is not finished yet that why you can't see your name in it. I suggest you wait for them to update the sheets
Taas is currently over a dollar or above the ICO price, it is good to sell at that level to earn greater reward.
I hope the moment the sheet is final the bounty will be smoothly release, the manager is doing his best and there
are really plenty of participants, so he needs to carefully check it to avoid errors.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Jamal, I sent my information to you! Why is not it included in the spreadsheet? Embarrassed

I think final spreadsheet is not finished yet that why you can't see your name in it. I suggest you wait for them to update the sheets
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
bitcointalk forum needs a separate page for the bounty hunters.  They really destroy the message boards with their crying.  I mean how much money are they waiting on...$100?Huh  Plus I don't think they add much value to the offering.  Id rather spend money advertising on facebook and avoid the bounty trolls.

this is abounty thread just somyou realize, the main thread is somewhere else sure you can find the discussion you are looking for in that thread.  i think jamal is tracking multiple accounts too so this could take time.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
« Sent to: jamalaezaz on: May 12, 2017, 12:46:22 PM »
Bitcointalk Username: ice18
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ice18-603397
Bounties You Have Participated: newsletter subscription , twitter campaign
Payment Address: 0x7b37E8060CCf29c7C98748303250d6f73809D39F
me too I cannot see my name I sent on MAY 12, 2017..
Activity: 434
I'm glad my name was updated on the spreadsheet, it looks like I'm about to get results after a long wait. The spreadsheet is being last updated and the coin will be distributed immediately. great!
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
bitcointalk forum needs a separate page for the bounty hunters.  They really destroy the message boards with their crying.  I mean how much money are they waiting on...$100?Huh  Plus I don't think they add much value to the offering.  Id rather spend money advertising on facebook and avoid the bounty trolls.
Yes thee are many people who really destroy this thread but there is lack of management from project owners .
Advertising on Facebook is not good idea,because it target is bitcoin related users and it include newbies  but having bounty campaign like this on bitcointalk is effective way to advertising because this forum has big investors and it gave chance to earn some money to who don't have way tobearn money
Activity: 333
I am not on list but i have send mail/message to
"« Sent to: jamalaezaz on: May 13, 2017, 06:03:07 AM »"

I can wait but please correct.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
there is no my name on bounties please add me :

message send :    May 13, 2017, 05:59:45 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's all ok for me in the spreadsheet. Have I to send a message or simpy wait?
Pages:
Jump to: