Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward - page 23. (Read 50249 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i guess it will take weeks before the distribution happen, jamalaezaz is manually counting stakes for each users. i only joined the social media so no worries, i can wait.

do you guys think liqui price is fair being it an IOU price?
Maybe the price can be fair TAAS/ETH is at $1 on liqui,
Livecoin TAAS/BTC price $0.94 you can find more info at CoinCap.
Is the plan to maintain the 1$ price tag irrespective of the bitcoin value? Have always being hearing this 1$ tag and I dont feel comfortable with it. They sold each for 0.001 if they could remember
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there any movement? Table bounty blog, twitter and the other are updated?
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
can you say please? when you'll be translation bountys ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
I have PM to Jamalaezaz , please check it out. THanks!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
i guess it will take weeks before the distribution happen, jamalaezaz is manually counting stakes for each users. i only joined the social media so no worries, i can wait.

Maybe the price can be fair TAAS/ETH is at $1 on liqui,
Livecoin TAAS/BTC price $0.94 you can find more info at CoinCap.
Activity: 560

Actually TaaS is trading below its value.
Value of TaaS is the total money that would be invested into altcoins by TaaS divided by total TaaS in existence.

Due to Bitcoin and Ethereum rise,  ICO total is around $ 11 million. So around 9 million is value of all TaaS in total. Which would be around $1.12 per TaaS.

This is net asset value of TaaS. It may trade above it soon.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Presale starts on 28th of April!
when you'll be translation bountys ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
i have Submit address for TaaS bounty payment, and waiting for distributions now
Activity: 546
Twitter and Facebook sheet still not updated. How could i know if i am accepted or not?

The same is the case with me,I registered for the facebook bounty and I still did not send him PM  because its still not clear how many got accepted and what will be their stakes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
You even didnt notify us any new updated on the thread. How us to claim the bounty? I have done almost all the task but has no payment at all. Fuck scam to me.

You will get your bounty, don't worry
Nobody can see stakes for campaigns for now
Send a PM to jamalaezaz to claim bounty
Read : https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98
I have already PMed  jamalaezaz for the details of my account and eth address, do we need to register to the ico site still to claim bounties?
Registration at the site is an option not compulsory
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You even didnt notify us any new updated on the thread. How us to claim the bounty? I have done almost all the task but has no payment at all. Fuck scam to me.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
i have sent a PM to you jamalaezaz.
can not wait for bounty distributions.
Thanks
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have already PMed  jamalaezaz for the details of my account and eth address, do we need to register to the ico site still to claim bounties?
Twitter and Facebook sheet still not updated. How could i know if i am accepted or not?
Are they considering to reject people at this stage if he had done a good job. I hope they wont want to do that
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

Guess we have to wait, i am also interested in face and twitter campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Send PM,waiting for bounty distribution thanks Cool Wink
Activity: 347
we done sent address eth for claim FB and Twitter bounty.
stay here for how money received taas.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: