Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward - page 31. (Read 50249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
How to claim translation bounty?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
ico is over.where the token will be traded?

Though all big exchanges will be willing to add TAAS, I personally think BITTREX will be the first exchange to add TAAS

It would be good for me to go to Bittrex. I do not have a livecoin account.

do I understand that income can be obtained if the marker in the wallet, if the exchange account that income for the quarter would not be?
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

Though all big exchanges will be willing to add TAAS, I personally think BITTREX will be the first exchange to add TAAS

It would be good for me to go to Bittrex. I do not have a livecoin account.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Activity: 313
Activity: 490
congrat for taas team and bounty participants Wink
i hear bounty will distribution 3 weeks after tokens tradeble
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
so good project , congratulation TAAS, successful ICO 5000+BTC
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
ico over? Waiting counting bounty
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Long-lasting facebook and twitter do not update. It would be nice if you were interested in the shortest time. Good luck.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I've Closded joining of Social media and subscription  bounties.
Thank you everyone who joined. Twitter and facebook campaigns will continue for one more week.
Okay great. One more weeks mean extra money. But can you please update the spreadsheet? A lots of twitter awaiting for approval weather accepted or not.
Activity: 630
Thank you everyone who joined. Twitter and facebook campaigns will continue for one more week.

facebook campaigns will continue, then work one more week.

when update the table?
Check Your Status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IYoSBsAjjoCtSpuLGDGuq_rSr0Tf7z0DCwacXO7hJ68/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Now deed is getting done and 30 days was well spent carrying the signature campaign, A week is not too long to still carry it and May 11 coin distribution is here. Just wait till a taas doubles or tripples.Am beginning to like May

the best thing is still keep TAAS signature code until next intruxtion announch
Activity: 532
Bounty Campaign
A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$)

I correctly understand that at the moment 7 000 000+ TAAS are raised .. that is 2% = 140000+

That is, the bounty will be increased? In the same proportions?
#minexcoin.com
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Now deed is getting done and 30 days was well spent carrying the signature campaign, A week is not too long to still carry it and May 11 coin distribution is here. Just wait till a taas doubles or tripples.Am beginning to like May
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game

Great Job, and still keep working Jamal, You're best manager
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Joined facebook and twitter campaign...
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
When will ICO end?

You can check every infos about the ICO at this site: https://taas.fund/

Currently the remaining time of the ICO is around 1 day 4 hour 50 minutes.  Hurry up if you dont want to miss this out Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
When will ICO end?
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
If I participate in a blog bounty is there still time?
I mean still available or already closed? Thanks for anyone who helps  Smiley
maybe you still have time to join the blog bounty if you can finish it right now because the ICO will end tomorrow. No update yet that it is already closed.

Believe it will be updated soon, maybe day-two after ICO end days to calculate and store everything in order to proceed with the payment and everything, considering everything went well think it will be good to see spreadsheet with result for all who participate in this program was is signature or social media or something else.
Blog bounty is Open and will open till the last minute of ICO. feel free to join.

But hurry up, the ICO will end in a few hours.  This is the last chance to earn your bounty rewards Smiley Put in the required energy and finish your report as soon as possible!
Pages:
Jump to: