Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward - page 39. (Read 50249 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Thanks dev. Joined twitter campaign and facebook campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I want joined TAAS bounty campaign like twitter camp and facebook camp
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
bump.
Join us Today and grab your bounty.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yeah its true , jamalaezas already answered this question
copper member
Why the sheet is not updated for facebook and twiiter?
Because there is no reason to update it.
I already answered this..
Activity: 743
Because there is no reason to update it.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
joined twitter bounty dev
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
joined facebook bounty dev Smiley
Activity: 602
Hopping not too late for Joined Taas twitter campaign, Smiley
copper member
i see spreadsheets and why only 7 people you Accepted in twitter campaign?
don't worry about that.. Everyone who have more than 100 followers and actively retweeting TaaS's tweets are accepted.. we only reject inactive accounts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Only accepted participants will receive the payment and others will not. Now you know  Grin.

How many participants are allowed max for both twitter and facebook?

I may join in some point of time
It's unlimited any one want to join is welcome.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
How many participants are allowed max for both twitter and facebook?

I may join in some point of time
copper member
Is Twitter campaign is still active as the spreadsheet is not being updated last time it happened long time ago. So when you will update the status of participants.

Please let's give the team time to sort things out first, the spreadsheet updating is a not a majour issue on the plate now, all you need to do is to fill the form and play by the rules
absolutely correct. thanks @thepo1m.
Activity: 658
Is Twitter campaign is still active as the spreadsheet is not being updated last time it happened long time ago. So when you will update the status of participants.

Please let's give the team time to sort things out first, the spreadsheet updating is a not a majour issue on the plate now, all you need to do is to fill the form and play by the rules
copper member
Yes. it is still active and open for new members.. feel free to join.. about updating the sheet I'll update the sheet ASAP. but if your twitter account is active and you are constantly retweeting TaaS's tweets and have more than 100 followers. you can assume your self accepted. don't worry about that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 247
A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

Does this mean no threshold for the ICO, if you raise less than 100,000$/2%=5M $, you will still distribute at least 100k TaaS tokens(worth 100k $) as bounty?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 504
Hello! When filled twitter bounty form, i made a mistake. In field "Your Bitcointalk Username", i entered taas twitter. Can you fix it? My
bitcointalk account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/m0rte-245736 and in my twitter for more than 1,000 subscribers. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GbbP7OM5--lgCmxVVK-L9XGjCcUXZnR8KHGvh_W-J0/edit#gid=652418652 In the list i was at number 185. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: