Pages:
Author

Topic: Taiwan not banning ICO like China - page 3. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 07:59:59 AM
Its official, Taiwan is now following the foot step of Japan by Encouraging cryptocurrencies.
Saw this on the news; as stated byJason Hsu, a congressman from Taiwan’s

"Just because China and South Korea are banning, doesn’t mean that Taiwan should follow suit – there is a huge opportunity for growth in the future. We should emulate Japan, where they treat cryptocurrency as a highly regulated, highly monitored industry like securities."

Guys, What's your opinion on this?
Will this changes really boost the economy of Taiwan as they have stated?

I'm pretty much doubtful about boosting the Taiwan's economy, it could only help a little bit.
I don't see Taiwan as the country with favorable conditions for cryptocurrencies and ICOs like Australia or Switzerland.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 06:46:48 AM
I haven't understand why china banned ICO and exchanges? Any reasonable explanations? Sure it will boost taiwan economy but strict regulations are also needed to make the market more trustable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
October 06, 2017, 06:44:06 AM
Its official, Taiwan is now following the foot step of Japan by Encouraging cryptocurrencies.
Saw this on the news; as stated byJason Hsu, a congressman from Taiwan’s

"Just because China and South Korea are banning, doesn’t mean that Taiwan should follow suit – there is a huge opportunity for growth in the future. We should emulate Japan, where they treat cryptocurrency as a highly regulated, highly monitored industry like securities."

Guys, What's your opinion on this?
Will this changes really boost the economy of Taiwan as they have stated?
Pages:
Jump to: