Pages:
Author

Topic: take advantage of opportunities - page 2. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
September 01, 2023, 09:20:04 AM
~snip~

That's right, it will be more risky compared to bitcoin, as many happened in the past few years, many people lost their money suddenly because they trusted coins that were still unclear of their potential and maybe they came because they were carried away by the hype due to some significant news circulating. And also true as you say, it is very clear to emphasize that you should not use money that will be used or maybe you feel unacceptable to whatever happens to your money there including losses. Because it is very possible if in the end altcoins can disappear suddenly. Basically, in terms of investment everything has a risk including in bitcoin too, but there are some that have a risk that is not too significant and that will be able to make you calmer when knowing various good news related to its potential and also with the history of movements during the price, and that may be enough to convince us that we are still in a safe position by knowing the clarity of bitcoin itself for example. So basically allocate your money to a place that you trust with various clarity that is there, and use money that you don't mind if it's lost, and still use your main plan to hold it longer for a bigger profit in the future.

Once we talk about investing, everything has risk, not only bitcoin but even assets considered safe such as gold or real estate will also have risk.
But what I said, I just want us to not use money that cannot be lost to invest in altcoins. I also don't completely hate investing or people investing in altcoins. As long as they know what they are doing and are willing to take the risk, they can invest in bitcoin or altcoins, wherever they want. Bitcoin is a perfect choice, but not all altcoins are bad so altcoins are still an option. But again, don't be subjective with it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
August 31, 2023, 11:19:28 AM

I will add that if you consider investing in altcoins as short term then you should also not use money for daily needs or money that you cannot afford to lose investing. Since investing in altcoins is a hundred times riskier than bitcoin, they can even disappear suddenly and we will lose everything. Unlike bitcoin, if it drops suddenly it will also recover in the future. In short, whether it is a long-term or short-term investment, bitcoin or altcoin should only use idle money.

If we are determined to invest long term in bitcoin and will only sell when it hits ATH or $100k, buying for 25k or 27k won't make a big difference unless you invest hundreds thousand each time, IMO.

That's right, it will be more risky compared to bitcoin, as many happened in the past few years, many people lost their money suddenly because they trusted coins that were still unclear of their potential and maybe they came because they were carried away by the hype due to some significant news circulating. And also true as you say, it is very clear to emphasize that you should not use money that will be used or maybe you feel unacceptable to whatever happens to your money there including losses. Because it is very possible if in the end altcoins can disappear suddenly. Basically, in terms of investment everything has a risk including in bitcoin too, but there are some that have a risk that is not too significant and that will be able to make you calmer when knowing various good news related to its potential and also with the history of movements during the price, and that may be enough to convince us that we are still in a safe position by knowing the clarity of bitcoin itself for example. So basically allocate your money to a place that you trust with various clarity that is there, and use money that you don't mind if it's lost, and still use your main plan to hold it longer for a bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
August 31, 2023, 09:00:21 AM
Last night Bitcoin experienced a price increase back to the $28k price level. And this is not without reason but because there is a lot of positive news related to bitcoin. This indicates that everyone, when the price was still struggling in the $26k area, was actually all monitoring it and had started accumulating. Because I personally didn't waste the opportunity to buy when the price touched $25k again a few weeks ago. Currently Bitcoin price is back at the $27k level and seems to be struggling to get back up. But don't get carried away by the hype, it's better to stay calm in the accumulation process.

That's right, I've been watching it lately too. Bitcoin seems to be moving from bearish to bullish again, and this is very favorable for those who bought yesterday when the price was still touching $25k.  I have looked at the statistics of the recent movement history, according to my observation, the price of $25k is the third lowest support point in 2023, and that means it is a good time to buy more and hold it. Honestly, I myself have seized the moment when Bitcoin touched $25k and I bought some there. Let's see, now Bitcoin is going back up and you don't have to be discouraged if you couldn't buy at the lowest price a few weeks ago, because now there is also still a chance to buy and you still haven't missed out. I agree, like you said, don't get too carried away by the hype, use your own methods with your own accuracy analysis, and I just suggest that you use cold cash there. So I mean use money that will not be used by other needs in the future, because Bitcoin still has a long way to go and you need to stay consistent to (HOLD) for bigger profits in the future.
Correct. The money used must really be money that we will not use in the long term. Or money that is not for our daily needs. Because investing in bitcoin is different from investing in Altcoins. In Bitcoin if we want to get really good profits then we need to hold onto it until the next bullish season comes. Or much longer. In contrast to Altcoins where we have to be careful and cannot be used as long-term investments. Because in Altcoins prices can fly high overnight and can immediately drop drastically in a short time. So Altcoins are really not recommended for the long term.

Well we don't have to feel left out when we couldn't buy yesterday when the price dropped to $25k. Because I think a decline to that area could still happen again. Be it in the near future or far in the future. Because this is for the long term, in accumulating it we have to be more patient and not rush.
I will add that if you consider investing in altcoins as short term then you should also not use money for daily needs or money that you cannot afford to lose investing. Since investing in altcoins is a hundred times riskier than bitcoin, they can even disappear suddenly and we will lose everything. Unlike bitcoin, if it drops suddenly it will also recover in the future. In short, whether it is a long-term or short-term investment, bitcoin or altcoin should only use idle money.

If we are determined to invest long term in bitcoin and will only sell when it hits ATH or $100k, buying for 25k or 27k won't make a big difference unless you invest hundreds thousand each time, IMO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
August 31, 2023, 06:48:20 AM
Last night Bitcoin experienced a price increase back to the $28k price level. And this is not without reason but because there is a lot of positive news related to bitcoin. This indicates that everyone, when the price was still struggling in the $26k area, was actually all monitoring it and had started accumulating. Because I personally didn't waste the opportunity to buy when the price touched $25k again a few weeks ago. Currently Bitcoin price is back at the $27k level and seems to be struggling to get back up. But don't get carried away by the hype, it's better to stay calm in the accumulation process.

That's right, I've been watching it lately too. Bitcoin seems to be moving from bearish to bullish again, and this is very favorable for those who bought yesterday when the price was still touching $25k.  I have looked at the statistics of the recent movement history, according to my observation, the price of $25k is the third lowest support point in 2023, and that means it is a good time to buy more and hold it. Honestly, I myself have seized the moment when Bitcoin touched $25k and I bought some there. Let's see, now Bitcoin is going back up and you don't have to be discouraged if you couldn't buy at the lowest price a few weeks ago, because now there is also still a chance to buy and you still haven't missed out. I agree, like you said, don't get too carried away by the hype, use your own methods with your own accuracy analysis, and I just suggest that you use cold cash there. So I mean use money that will not be used by other needs in the future, because Bitcoin still has a long way to go and you need to stay consistent to (HOLD) for bigger profits in the future.
Correct. The money used must really be money that we will not use in the long term. Or money that is not for our daily needs. Because investing in bitcoin is different from investing in Altcoins. In Bitcoin if we want to get really good profits then we need to hold onto it until the next bullish season comes. Or much longer. In contrast to Altcoins where we have to be careful and cannot be used as long-term investments. Because in Altcoins prices can fly high overnight and can immediately drop drastically in a short time. So Altcoins are really not recommended for the long term.

Well we don't have to feel left out when we couldn't buy yesterday when the price dropped to $25k. Because I think a decline to that area could still happen again. Be it in the near future or far in the future. Because this is for the long term, in accumulating it we have to be more patient and not rush.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
August 30, 2023, 07:15:51 PM
This was just a pretty normal dip and a lot of newbies and beginners are already starting to sell If they can't survive in small dips like this they will not be able to hold in the Bullrun, I mean there are plenty of drops, and huge bubbles when the market price skyrocket so, many manipulations could easily happen when the market price skyrocket. When people are scared that is the best time to be greedy it's already a golden rule here in cryptocurrency and especially in Bitcoin.

I always accumulate or buy Bitcoin because I do dollar cost averaging, I set it to every 2 weeks buying Bitcoin so I have no problem with what the market price is when I buy, The important thing is just to accumulate Bitcoin because for sure in the end if you're going to sell in the Bullrun your always going to end up with a huge profit. But I do buy extra when it's a good opportunity like this since the market price was down a few percentages I increased my buying power so that I could accumulate more Bitcoin. I'm not missing any kind of opportunity because I always buy Bitcoin and increase it every drop the important thing is to have savings so that you dont need to relay on your cryptocurrency investment profit because if you do you always end up selling in small drops.

You need to have strong nerves to survive in crypto market. Those who cant see market bleeding wont be able to survive in this market in the long run. We saw a small DIP few days back when Bitcoin went down from 30k to 26k. There were speculations that now Bitcoin will go bearish and wont be able to move up for months but then we saw a recovery yesterday and Bitcoin is now trading at 27.5k.
DCA is no doubt the best and trusted strategy that gives you good profit. Rather then investing your capital at one price with DCA you average your buying price at a wider window. With halving coming next year, it best to accumulate BTC in DCA manner.

An easy trick is to have a lot of multiple sources of income, When I am just a newbie in the cryptocurrency market I just rely on the market and do daily trading, in my mind, I need to make a profit easily without realizing the risk of cryptocurrency. Most of the time I ended up selling my cryptocurrency due to panic because of the sudden drop because I was aiming to earn a profit in a small amount of time and I didn't want to wait until I could sell.

But now I easily learned the trick on how to easily HODL your cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, with multiple sources of income you could easily hold your investment because you have savings and funds to sustain your need and you do not relay on cryptocurrency, when the market price drops a small percentage you just need to ignore it, in fact, I dont really cant about the market price at this time because my original plan was to sell on 2025 where probably the Bullrun is going to start sometime after the Bitcoin Halving.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
August 30, 2023, 06:47:27 PM
For a few days now, I have noticed that the price of Bitcoin is still struggling to break between 26k$-27$, even falling below 26k$, so for me, those who save Bitcoin there should take advantage of the opportunity like of this to buy and even to other altcoins that have potential in the future as well.
It's still at $27K right now although it was briefly at $28K yesterday and today's price is actually a winning price for those who have bought under $26K in bulk. Since Bitcoin will still increase and head towards $30K again this year, so using money at a moment like now to buy more is still a very good option for everyone before the next increase occurs in the market.

This is just the cycle of the system in the crypto business, buy in the deep then sell high it's that simple to understand, as long as you do it don't stop learning about it in the field you entered.
Such a cycle is a cycle that occurs very often in the economy, both globally and in local economies. And it's very easy for everyone to understand, but not everyone is also able to do it very well because sometimes there are some people who are still hindered by the amount of capital or hindered by their desire to start.
Might not be the perfect time to buy because we've missed the $26k but still, if we think about earning the future during the bull season, buying now is really a great idea. In fact, for me, I don't really think if I buy Bitcoin at $30k but what is in my mind is thinking about how much it will be when Bullrun comes, it is probably more than $30k and even doubling the price today. As long as it was our spare money or it was intended for investment, we don't need to wait for the price of Bitcoin to roll down $20k as it is quite impossible.
$25k i should say on which on the time that you had able to enter out with that price and with the current price we are in, then even placing up future or leverage x20 or x50 would be bringing out that significant

profit but of course this isnt something recommendable if we do speak about risks management or type since it is really that not recommendable specially for noobs. As a trader then it would really be just that a common approach on having that kind of taking opportunities on the time that we do see it which it is really  that a normal act that should be done on which buying when there's a correction or dip and sell out
if the price had made out some significant rise or gains which it might sound pretty basic but doing such thing or action is never been that simple or something that would really be putting up
on great challenge knowing that the market is too volatile.

We do our very best on trying out to snip out the bottom as low as possible on which it would really be just that so normal that you would really be that keen on whatever
actions that you are tending to make.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
August 30, 2023, 05:23:01 PM
For a few days now, I have noticed that the price of Bitcoin is still struggling to break between 26k$-27$, even falling below 26k$, so for me, those who save Bitcoin there should take advantage of the opportunity like of this to buy and even to other altcoins that have potential in the future as well.
It's still at $27K right now although it was briefly at $28K yesterday and today's price is actually a winning price for those who have bought under $26K in bulk. Since Bitcoin will still increase and head towards $30K again this year, so using money at a moment like now to buy more is still a very good option for everyone before the next increase occurs in the market.

This is just the cycle of the system in the crypto business, buy in the deep then sell high it's that simple to understand, as long as you do it don't stop learning about it in the field you entered.
Such a cycle is a cycle that occurs very often in the economy, both globally and in local economies. And it's very easy for everyone to understand, but not everyone is also able to do it very well because sometimes there are some people who are still hindered by the amount of capital or hindered by their desire to start.
Might not be the perfect time to buy because we've missed the $26k but still, if we think about earning the future during the bull season, buying now is really a great idea. In fact, for me, I don't really think if I buy Bitcoin at $30k but what is in my mind is thinking about how much it will be when Bullrun comes, it is probably more than $30k and even doubling the price today. As long as it was our spare money or it was intended for investment, we don't need to wait for the price of Bitcoin to roll down $20k as it is quite impossible.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
August 30, 2023, 10:22:34 AM

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
August 30, 2023, 09:21:24 AM
When you posted this, bitcoin was at $26500. One of the best way to overcome the panic is to DCA. People may not necessary buy all the bitcoin they want to buy at once, they can continue to DCA weekly.
Just as they say opportunity comes but once,it is necessary to take advantage of any given opportunity at all times.
Getting to know that Bitcoin market price rises and falls I grabbed the opportunity of buying andselling my Bitcoin at a high price and also invest from the current market where profit can be earned .
On some things maybe that was true but here in Bitcoin? I think not really. Bitcoin always surprises us. And the more we don't expect it, the more it will come. $26.5k isn't the lowest and many of us have already taken a piece of those cheap prices so it's okay if they will not buy at this price point.

Given that $26.5k is slightly higher than the past drops, there is still a big chance that we can see it again, especially now that we are still far from the halving event or in the bull run. Investing now or at the dip, isn't the one that can earn you profits, but it was when you sell it at the pump, although it is needed because how can we sell at a pump if we won't buy at the dump right?
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
August 30, 2023, 08:53:39 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 732
August 30, 2023, 06:51:57 AM
today i saw the btc market it went down 5% and now it is $26800 and i saw very scared people and many are selling their btc cheap but i will not miss this golden opportunity when people are panic selling so i will buy it. and I'm lucky to still have balance left on my exchange.

Are you also taking advantage of this opportunity, friend?

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
August 30, 2023, 05:53:00 AM
today i saw the btc market it went down 5% and now it is $26800 and i saw very scared people and many are selling their btc cheap but i will not miss this golden opportunity when people are panic selling so i will buy it. and I'm lucky to still have balance left on my exchange.

One needs to be fearful and greedy when everyone else is fearing and panicking in the market trying to sell their coins before it gets down to its deepest price. That is the only solution to take advantage of the market’s opportunities despite of its sudden price decline that will cause panic to all new investors in the market. After all, the best entry in the market is not when prices are in bullish, but it’s when the prices are all low and are having a bargain sale. That way, you can accumulate a good amount of bitcoin in your portfolio and just leave them for long term hodling while waiting for a bullish price so you can sell them and make decent profits.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
August 30, 2023, 03:28:38 AM

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
August 30, 2023, 12:20:40 AM
Under 20 000 is ultimate buy.
I doubt it will drop this low.
23600 approx. is my prediction by TA.
Unfortunately, not going to happen mate, and so hopefully there are still investors who bought it when we are in the $25k'ish because that price range is no longer available for us. The price just zoom above $27k because of the good news about winning a case against the SEC regarding Bitcoin ETF review.

And this is what we are all been saying, that of course we wanted to see the price go down a bit further. But those wait will also go against us in the long run just like what we have seen this month. No one expected it to go down hard to $25k, but then a quick rebound before the end of August.
Grayscale's win over the SEC is what caused bitcoin to surge today and it turned all technical analysts' predictions wrong, but will that be enough to prolong this bullish momentum? And would that be strong enough for the SEC to accept any ETFs? In my opinion, the SEC loses the case but that doesn't mean they will accept ETFs quickly, maybe they will continue to find other silly reasons to refuse to accept ETFs. And the halving is still very far away from us, so there are still many corrections that are inevitable. Let's not rush to celebrate and let our guard down, $23k or $20k can still happen, IMO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 540
August 30, 2023, 12:15:39 AM
This was just a pretty normal dip and a lot of newbies and beginners are already starting to sell If they can't survive in small dips like this they will not be able to hold in the Bullrun, I mean there are plenty of drops, and huge bubbles when the market price skyrocket so, many manipulations could easily happen when the market price skyrocket. When people are scared that is the best time to be greedy it's already a golden rule here in cryptocurrency and especially in Bitcoin.

I always accumulate or buy Bitcoin because I do dollar cost averaging, I set it to every 2 weeks buying Bitcoin so I have no problem with what the market price is when I buy, The important thing is just to accumulate Bitcoin because for sure in the end if you're going to sell in the Bullrun your always going to end up with a huge profit. But I do buy extra when it's a good opportunity like this since the market price was down a few percentages I increased my buying power so that I could accumulate more Bitcoin. I'm not missing any kind of opportunity because I always buy Bitcoin and increase it every drop the important thing is to have savings so that you dont need to relay on your cryptocurrency investment profit because if you do you always end up selling in small drops.

You need to have strong nerves to survive in crypto market. Those who cant see market bleeding wont be able to survive in this market in the long run. We saw a small DIP few days back when Bitcoin went down from 30k to 26k. There were speculations that now Bitcoin will go bearish and wont be able to move up for months but then we saw a recovery yesterday and Bitcoin is now trading at 27.5k.
DCA is no doubt the best and trusted strategy that gives you good profit. Rather then investing your capital at one price with DCA you average your buying price at a wider window. With halving coming next year, it best to accumulate BTC in DCA manner.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
August 29, 2023, 07:33:39 PM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
August 29, 2023, 05:39:09 PM
Unfortunately, not going to happen mate, and so hopefully there are still investors who bought it when we are in the $25k'ish because that price range is no longer available for us. The price just zoom above $27k because of the good news about winning a case against the SEC regarding Bitcoin ETF review.

And this is what we are all been saying, that of course we wanted to see the price go down a bit further. But those wait will also go against us in the long run just like what we have seen this month. No one expected it to go down hard to $25k, but then a quick rebound before the end of August.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
August 29, 2023, 04:59:37 PM
we still have a long way mate, you are talking about these days but what about next year.
as from what the history tells , bitcoin and almost all coins drops more than 100% when the 4 year cycle near to come , but never be confident if you are here for short time investing.
not unless you are a HODLER then surely you will have more way to wait.
and also try not to prevent your self from adding more when it happened , as this is a sure profit when comes.
Cant really be surprising that there would be still those people who would really be waiting for those 20k lower lows of the price for it to be possible to hit but it is really hard to believe on basing on the current behavior of the market on which it might do make out some dips but it would really be just shallow and not something that deep. This is why there are some sentiments which it isnt really that realistic anymore but hey this market could really have always the possibility for it to happen.Opporunities on buying doesnt really comes short, it is really just that its always been that unpredictable and there's no way on knowing this.

Take advantage of the opportunities once you do able to see it because it doesnt really come often or it is really that had to guess on what would be its next move. We know on how volatile this market
is and it would really be just that normal that you would really be having that kind of approach when it comes to this manner.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 29, 2023, 03:18:13 AM
we still have a long way mate, you are talking about these days but what about next year.
as from what the history tells , bitcoin and almost all coins drops more than 100% when the 4 year cycle near to come , but never be confident if you are here for short time investing.
not unless you are a HODLER then surely you will have more way to wait.
and also try not to prevent your self from adding more when it happened , as this is a sure profit when comes.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
August 28, 2023, 10:46:23 AM
Just as they say opportunity comes but once,it is necessary to take advantage of any given opportunity at all times.
Getting to know that Bitcoin market price rises and falls I grabbed the opportunity of buying andselling my Bitcoin at a high price and also invest from the current market where profit can be earned .
Opportunities will be good if you are willing to stir them up with patience and a deeper understanding of current market conditions, because making profits is not easy now, so applying patience in taking advantage of opportunities is something that must be in one package because profits will be more pronounced when you get it more after being patient through investment or through other things that can support your journey to get profits.
That's right, the real investment is buy and hold. this is where we need patience and be able to control emotions. Indeed, patience is simple, but it is very difficult if practiced every minute or even second, there are many temptations. If we can get through this, it is not impossible that we will get the benefits we want in the future. In essence, this is not about capital. The important thing is to be diligent in saving with the DCA strategy on bitcoin investment, no matter how much money we have. If we are diligent in doing DCA, then our assets will become mountains (many). We have to create opportunities for ourselves every day.
Pages:
Jump to: