Pages:
Author

Topic: Take advantage of this recent pull-back. - page 2. (Read 302 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 27, 2019, 04:18:47 AM
I agree mainly with the title and some point stated in the article. The current pullback is currently giving a good opportunity to some people who thought they have missed the boat. No one really missed it, but truth be told some have better positions than that of other people. I would say that anything below $10k is still a good buy long-term, but I wouldn’t go far into it by putting random numbers out of thin air to justify my side.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
September 25, 2019, 03:15:55 PM
What does everybody think of this??
It's terrible advice. Firstly, 0.01 BTC on 100x leverage is not even remotely the same as "buying a full bitcoin". Secondly, if you had done as OP suggests as soon as he started this topic and went and bought $100 of BTC on 100x leverage, your position would have remained open for a grand total of about half an hour before being liquidated and you losing everything.

The OP, "Goprimexbt?" Sounds like some hardcore shilling by the site owner.
All the links in the article include a reference code, so I don't think it's the site owner, just a naive/malicious user trying to lure other people with terrible advice to benefit from referral rewards.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
September 25, 2019, 02:59:14 PM
A clip from the article the OP posted:

Anyways, please position yourselves to capitalize to the max when Bitcoin takes off to its newest all-time highs $35,000-$50,000. If you don’t have enough capital to invest then I suggest signing-up for a wallet like PrimeXBT. Even with just $100 you can take advantage of the 100X leverage and BUY a FULL BITCOIN.

What does everybody think of this??  This sounds like putting a carrot on a stick in front of a bunch of hungry donkeys.
Another shilling for PrimeXBT.  Grin

I love the introduction though but as expected for these intros that do have some corresponding shill afterwards.
Its true that long positions been hit up and lots being wrecked but as said this is indeed a good position to re-entry but
I would entrust my funds to this primexbt.Ill go rather with Bitmex instead.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
September 25, 2019, 02:16:40 PM

Anyways, please position yourselves to capitalize to the max when Bitcoin takes off to its newest all-time highs $35,000-$50,000. If you don’t have enough capital to invest then I suggest signing-up for a wallet like PrimeXBT. Even with just $100 you can take advantage of the 100X leverage and BUY a FULL BITCOIN.

What does everybody think of this??  This sounds like putting a carrot on a stick in front of a bunch of hungry donkeys.

The OP, "Goprimexbt?" Sounds like some hardcore shilling by the site owner. Wink

"Buy a full bitcoin?" Sure, on leverage, where you can't withdraw it. And your 0.01 BTC is about to get liquidated because all it takes is a 1% move! Or maybe even less due to maintenance margin policy.

Don't touch 100x, or even 20x really.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
September 25, 2019, 01:07:19 PM

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 25, 2019, 11:17:23 AM
Hello fellow crypto traders,
  A few days ago I published an article "Is it worth the risk" on my blog and a few websites and I believe that it may contain some useful information pertaining to crypto and trading. Especially if you happened to be long yesterday and took a hit on that nasty pull-back. It costs nothing to check it out and a quick read. https://goprimexbt.com/2019/09/23/is-it-worth-the-risk/
Just might be the solution but you have to act fast.
Pages:
Jump to: