Pages:
Author

Topic: Take the profit OR hold on - page 9. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 10, 2019, 01:22:58 AM
Every investment must have a plan for it. Investors are required to do a personal study on each coin in possession in order to know how long to hold and at what price to sell. This helps to eliminate the excessive greediness and unrealistic goals which lots of investors fail to recognize when the coin even bulls. Let's learn to set realistic targets based on our researches on the coins we possess.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 01:18:15 AM
If you need money right now you can sell your eth but if you have other source income better for keep holding because eth is very ptoentail coins and will be on higher price for several weeks later,
I agree the growth dynamics shows that soon the value of the coin will be much higher, if you look at the whole, the market starts to come to life, which pleases, I think the new bull race begins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 01:16:50 AM
If I suggest you sell first and back in a little down and keep selling again so you will get more profit, with fast trading you will get more profits than long hold, usually traders do that to capture profits. maximum, by utilizing a fluctuating price, buy when going down and sell when going up.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 10, 2019, 01:09:50 AM
You have ETH around $100 and you get this in a very right time. So, suggest you have to hold this until you get the price of minimum $100. You know how the crypto was benefiting in the last bull. So, let the market just move upward. Don't be panic as your purchase price is very lucrative.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
April 10, 2019, 01:07:35 AM
If you need money right now you can sell your eth but if you have other source income better for keep holding because eth is very ptoentail coins and will be on higher price for several weeks later,
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 01:05:15 AM
I think that this time there is a situation that never gives the profit but if we want profit  then there is only one option that is hold option because this time the market is very much down and this time is only loss time.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 10, 2019, 01:02:05 AM
I sell part of it to get profit (trade to make a profit by taking advantage of price fluctuations), and some I hold waiting for higher prices.

People who require money can sell now and book their profits and those whose goals are met should exit the market rather than waiting for too long. Those who have a long term horizon can keep their coins with them
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 09, 2019, 11:55:20 PM
I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

I wouldn't take a profit so fast if I were you. The potential of this coin is great and this is not the limit of its price, I myself keep this coin and do not plan to sell it even when its price is $ 900. Think for yourself how to manage your funds, if you are an investor you should have your own strategy.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
April 09, 2019, 11:05:24 PM
Selling it now is not bad but if you decide to hold it more longer; the ball is in your court. If you are a trader set a margin for yourself. Sometime holding a coin for a long time pays but atimes it does not.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
April 09, 2019, 08:59:16 PM
if you invest a lot of money, I think it's time for you to change it to the dollar, so you will not regret if it's going to fall short suddenly. If your investment is low, do not change it now because maybe the price on the Market will be lifted in the next few days. but all decisions are still in whether you want to sell it now or later its up to you.

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
April 09, 2019, 08:51:49 PM
I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

For me that's enough to take a profit, that's already a big jump, and we are not yet on a full bull run, there's a possibility that the price will go down again, so better sell some portion if you have second thought that it will still go up, at least you get your investment back.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 09, 2019, 08:22:25 PM
It all depends on you , You could just take your profit but what would you do next?
For me it is better to keep it or invest it on other crypto if you don't need the money right now.
I think it is better to save it because the market would still grow for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 08:05:23 PM
The value of Ethereum can still grow again and you should not sell it first. Stay patient and now you can buy other coins that are at the top 10 coins. Now, this is a good opportunity to invest or trade every day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 09, 2019, 07:59:06 PM
I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

Its up to you buddy when you satisfy to your profit then go close your position but ifbyou see ethereum will up from your expectation then continue to hold no matter what happen. For me its a good choice to hold ethereum for long term since the price  follow the flow of bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
April 09, 2019, 07:46:08 PM
It depends on what strategies you already have in place for your funds in cryptocurencies. Looking at the all time highs, I'd say you should hold because no sign of bearish trend just yet.
I agree on you. There are no signs of dumping today so it would be very profitable in the future if you keep holding your coins for now. You may gain profits today if you sell it with the present price but it will give you huge profits in the future if you chose to hold it for now.
Activity: 364
April 09, 2019, 07:40:09 PM

You have to sell your coins before experiencing a decline again. Now the market price conditions are very volatile and like now the market is bleeding again. If you sell now at a price condition like you said, you have made a profit. And when the price drops, you can buy more coins.
copper member
Activity: 411
April 09, 2019, 07:38:32 PM
It depends on what strategies you already have in place for your funds in cryptocurencies. Looking at the all time highs, I'd say you should hold because no sign of bearish trend just yet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 09, 2019, 07:34:26 PM
Maybe you should take a part of your profit and hold the rest. But remember to diversify risk away as much as possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
April 09, 2019, 07:19:46 PM

Your investment decision is your responsibility
before asking for advice you should clarify some information such as
is your investment short or long term
do you have trading experience?
overall ,prices are now rising so do not sell everything you have
study the market and follow the style of  the targets of prices and you always hold a large percentage of your currencies
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 09, 2019, 07:19:25 PM
I recommend taking advantage in a gradual manner. For example, you put in several orders :
- sell 25% of the balance at the current price,
- sell 25% of the balance when the price rises again (we are a price of x),
- sell 25% of the balance when the price continues to rise (we are a price y),
- sell 25% of the last selling balance when the highest price of the upward trend occurs.

That way, you will continue to get different benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: