Pages:
Author

Topic: Take your bitcoin out of binance - page 3. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 556
December 14, 2022, 05:16:30 AM
It's really a thing? people just withdraw their coins from Binance which actually mean they're have a plan to hold the coins for long time and not sold the coins since it's not on exchange.

It's just funny how you can say it's FUD when whales withdraw their coins, it wouldn't affect anything. Actually it just affect to CZ, does CZ use customers money for risky investment or trading? we only know if everyone start to withdraw their money from Binance.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
December 14, 2022, 05:04:37 AM
I agree with you! I hope nothing bad will happen to Binance. Cz is a rock solid business tycoon so I am sure he will take necessary steps to ensure our money is safe. But there's no guarantee about US regulatory bodies who are launching probes against Binance.

It's always a very good practice to withdraw your money from any exchanges and not only Binance. Unless you have the control on your own bitcoin through your own wallet, anything can happen!
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
December 14, 2022, 04:34:09 AM
$1.9 billion have been reportedly withdrawn from binance in the past 24 hours. This may be just be FUD and nothing is actually going to happen but we all know no matter the times we're in it's never advisable to keep your money in exchanges. I've seen this warning so much you'll think everybody knows this by now.
Please take you money off exchanges, not just binance. 

https://www.reuters.com/technology/binance-sees-withdrawals-19-billion-last-24-hours-data-firm-nansen-says-2022-12-13/?utm_source=reddit.com
Pages:
Jump to: