Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKEOVER [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES - page 2. (Read 6736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Everybody, please spread the News as far as possible.

I am trying to get a new Development, but the Developer wants everybody to be on the current version, before he releases updates.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I hope this will finally show some progress.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hopefully this takeover gets some interest going in drz.
legendary
Please, we need all members to update their DROIDZ wallets to version 2.1.1.2, so that the whole network is on the same wallet.

legendary
maybe someone with (enough cred) on the 1st page can quote the OP

although the newly added text at top of OP is helpful

May be needs to update thread and set links (not a pictures) on markets Block Explorer and etc.,its like a minimal what you think? That project have abandoned twice and if you want to have any success here needs at first give to ppl a real current info. (its my opinion).
We are working hard to improve the DEV team.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
maybe someone with (enough cred) on the 1st page can quote the OP

although the newly added text at top of OP is helpful

May be needs to update thread and set links (not a pictures) on markets Block Explorer and etc.,its like a minimal what you think? That project have abandoned twice and if you want to have any success here needs at first give to ppl a real current info. (its my opinion).
legendary
We have members currently working on this coin, that do not want to show their faces to the public  Cheesy
legendary
We hope that GOOD THINGS will come to this coin  Wink

it will as long as there is solid communication and stability in the network greedyjohn ...

communication is ever so important in this crypto sphere - and requires not just updates - but also a clear and concise presence ...

there are many things that may be lacking in most 'coins' threads - let hope that this is not one of those ...

there is a community base here that needs direction and clarity with what is actually happening ... and from what has been shown - a few updates is a good thing - but lack of communication on a regular basis is not a good thing ...

i hope there will be positive changes here - not so much in the coin itself - but in the conditioning of the management and direction of the coin ...

#crysx
We are trying to get things done, trying to get new members to join the team.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

it will as long as there is solid communication and stability in the network greedyjohn ...

communication is ever so important in this crypto sphere - and requires not just updates - but also a clear and concise presence ...

there are many things that may be lacking in most 'coins' threads - let hope that this is not one of those ...

there is a community base here that needs direction and clarity with what is actually happening ... and from what has been shown - a few updates is a good thing - but lack of communication on a regular basis is not a good thing ...

i hope there will be positive changes here - not so much in the coin itself - but in the conditioning of the management and direction of the coin ...

#crysx
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Yes, thats right, since DroidzDev is still newbie, the pictures are not visible and so their links are not clickable. One has to click on "view page source", to get actual links...
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Why need to make a newbie account for takeover>?
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
legendary
I have some VERY VERY interesting inside info about this coin:  I mean VERY VERY interesting.  Who wants to know what it is? John?

I have seen you've posted info at GAW thread of this forum (PM conversation between John and vertoe earlier at May this year). Have to tell I actually see nothing bad in John's behavior in those few PM's published. Just an honest attempt from an honest man to save a coin abandoned by its creator, and dumped to the ground. I would just welcome such attempts, as I appreciate people who try to build something, instead of destroying (which is commonly done by many members on this forum).
legendary
I have some VERY VERY interesting inside info about this coin:  I mean VERY VERY interesting.  Who wants to know what it is? John?
What do you have to say?

Please no FUD, we are trying to repair this coin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Yep, where is the new Dev? With the help offered by Crysx, there is a lot could be done for this coin. One of the best developers out there came and offered his help. This is a chance one should not miss. DroidzDev, are you still there? Any ideas for improvement?

Meanwhile the wallet works well for me. No problem at all. But some new updates and plans are needed besides the wallet improvement.

Yup there's another update coming in the following week.

Yep, where is the new Dev? With the help offered by Crysx, there is a lot could be done for this coin. One of the best developers out there came and offered his help. This is a chance one should not miss. DroidzDev, are you still there? Any ideas for improvement?

Meanwhile the wallet works well for me. No problem at all. But some new updates and plans are needed besides the wallet improvement.

Seems he is gone!
Another scammer.

Oh the update is coming in the following week alright but the real question is who the real scammer is for abandoning a coin with this kind of potential and most of all coming from a fake account to say shit about it , just saying you know. lol you're pathetic. :S

Oh and check the new update that I've posted before , while you shit around and do nothing.  I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Cheers!

- Droidz -
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I have some VERY VERY interesting inside info about this coin:  I mean VERY VERY interesting.  Who wants to know what it is? John?

hi vertoe ...

i see you have posted in quite a few threads the same message over and over ...

you have intrigued me as to what it is that this coin ( as opposed to the others you are trying to expose also ) has that is a 'secret' that no one knows ...

im interested on a personal perspective as well as community / coin perspective ...

care to share? ...

#crysx
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
I have some VERY VERY interesting inside info about this coin:  I mean VERY VERY interesting.  Who wants to know what it is? John?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Seems he is gone!
Another scammer.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: