Pages:
Author

Topic: Taking preorders for USB miner soon - page 2. (Read 929 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 07, 2013, 04:07:47 PM
These will be comparable to the existing ones on the market. We'd hope to get here a little sooner but didn't beat the competition to it. That being said we're still an alternative if you're unable to get your hands on there's.

300MH/s Hashrate and power consumption comparable to the competition. They will be going for 1.5 BTC each as a prepurchase price and can be ordered in groups of 10 per person. We expect to be shipping them within a month's time though that could be delayed up to two months depending on a few factors (this should not happen).

If you're interested please PM me but as I am dual representing our group here and also working I am very busy so please only serious buyers.

what is the hash rate?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
June 07, 2013, 04:03:05 PM
What chips are you going to use? Avalon ones?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 07, 2013, 04:00:53 PM
Whose chips are you using? 300MH/s sounds like a single Avalon, or maybe Asicminer (but they are not selling their chips, making far too much profit with Block Erupters at 2BTC). BFL are 4GH/s so it can't be them. Don't tell me you're making your own?

Anyway even 1.5BTC is a money loser the way difficulty is currently rising (do the math on the ROI folks).

Too many scams these days. Caveat emptor.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 07, 2013, 03:55:05 PM
"Power consumption comparable to the competition" - do you mean GPU, FPGA or ASIC competition?
Also, what is your background? Why should we believe you will deliver in 2 months?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
June 07, 2013, 03:52:40 PM
To be taken seriously.
1. Post specs.
2. Post pictures.
3. Post a website
4. Post some kind of proof that you are you.
5. Ship one for free to some trusted member so they can confirm your product.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 07, 2013, 03:39:54 PM
These will be comparable to the existing ones on the market. We'd hope to get here a little sooner but didn't beat the competition to it. That being said we're still an alternative if you're unable to get your hands on there's.

300MH/s Hashrate and power consumption comparable to the competition. They will be going for 1.5 BTC each as a prepurchase price and can be ordered in groups of 10 per person. We expect to be shipping them within a month's time though that could be delayed up to two months depending on a few factors (this should not happen).

If you're interested please PM me but as I am dual representing our group here and also working I am very busy so please only serious buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: