Pages:
Author

Topic: Taking SHORT bitcoin right now - currently trading at 12732 on CMC - page 2. (Read 224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin after the drop that occured as expected, trading now on Bitfinex @ 12,081.

It's now another short opportunity. A stop can be placed 2% above current price

I don't want to time the market now because Bitcoin already corrected a lot and any time it can start moving up so what I do is if prices go down then buy some more but not selling at the current market price. Also, I'm not a full-time trader and can't always time the market so I prefer to invest and wait for the prices to go up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin after the drop that occured as expected, trading now on Bitfinex @ 12,081.

It's now another short opportunity. A stop can be placed 2% above current price
Activity: 27
I didn't even know that you could short actual bitcoin.  Do you have to pay to borrow it?  And if so, how much?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
with 3 percent stop.

Should start dropping very soon

* This is not a recommendation to act and is based on my personal algorithms

Your post not give me enough information why should I take that action? show me your algorithms, so I can take action ( just for sure ). Up and down is part from market and usually just temporary trend, will gone soon or very soon. If bitcoin start drop, I believe this is the right moment to buy back. Use martiangle money management to take buy area and hold it until the price comes up again. That's it and see you next time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
currently trading at 12732 on CMC
CMC???

you mean coinmarketcap.com?!! if so you shouldn't be looking at the price there, specially when you want to short bitcoin! that price is an average and is far off from the price you see on exchanges most of the times.

for example right now it is $12,450 on bitfinex.

why?
it seems like you are gambling here...

care to give more information? because a 1 liners saying you are going to short because it will fall does seem like a "recommendation". more like FUD if you ask me.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Bitcoin will grow now, after falling to 9000 dollars.
Activity: 14
with 3 percent stop.

Pages:
Jump to: