Pages:
Author

Topic: Taking the opportunity, or nothing ! - page 5. (Read 743 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
March 21, 2021, 07:08:24 PM
I hope ALT season now and can last a long time. Because the Bull market this year is supported by great companies and Big Funds investing in bitcoin, it's different from the Bull market in 2017 which contains retail preying on each other. And I really believe the market will come up with a great surprise.
The season for altcoin had never come closer mate,  getting only your coin pumping doesn't really mean the bull run is around the corner for altcoins, every coin has their own opportunity and time to pump

AMO is my choise at the moment, He will give a big surprise because in South Korea bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions are increasing and the daily transaction value exceeded the stock market. Target sell $ 0.1- $ 1 and let the market working  1-5 year.
It seems to me that, South Korea is becoming the world high volatile and volume country, meanwhile good projects in South Korea is extremely developing and doing pretty well in the crypto space.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
March 21, 2021, 06:51:29 PM
That coin looks got a real buff for its price this season.

Good luck with your choice but I won't invest into a coin that have already moved up, I mean for altcoins like this but for bitcoin, it's good for long term and whether it goes to another ATH, there will be a potential moving up to see new ATH.

Anyway, you're right about taking opportunity. Not that going to hurt much if you're investing what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
March 21, 2021, 05:52:54 PM
AMO is my choise at the moment, He will give a big surprise because in South Korea bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions are increasing and the daily transaction value exceeded the stock market. Target sell $ 0.1- $ 1 and let the market working  1-5 year.
If the altcoin prices continuously moving such as the current situation then it will possible for AMO to touch $0.1 USD price within 5 years but it's hard to achieve for $1 USD I guess. However, the teams need to do lots of homework to attract more people to embrace them.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
March 21, 2021, 05:25:11 PM
I hope ALT season now and can last a long time. Because the Bull market this year is supported by great companies and Big Funds investing in bitcoin, it's different from the Bull market in 2017 which contains retail preying on each other. And I really believe the market will come up with a great surprise.

Do Your Own Research

Having some pumps in some altcoins doesnt mean that we are already on the altcoin season but if it does happen then it would be much more better if you do sell off those immediately rather
than on ending up on holding like forever because only the best coins or projects out there could really have the chance on rising up its price but if you can risk out to make those profits
to lost incase the price had crashed then its your call but the feeling of regret would really be there.This is why some people do really love to hold their alts for the possible situation that
they can reap off some serious amounts when it turns out to be on the bullish side.So its still a risky call to take.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
March 21, 2021, 05:06:23 PM
if you talk about this AMO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amo-coin/
current price is about $0.0054 and i think this project need more time to reach about $0.1 or more my friend
because this project has billions supply
regards
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
March 21, 2021, 02:20:15 PM

Do Your Own Research
Disclaimer Always On
YPC " Yang Penting Cuan "
Pages:
Jump to: