Pages:
Author

Topic: 💬 ◥TALK ★ since 2014 ★ 25% PoS ✪ Android Staking ✪ ◣ 💬 - page 3. (Read 1141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Roll Eyes Yobit 0.5 BTC for swap.  Roll Eyes

We can be listed on up to two different non-scam exchanges for that kind of money.
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
 Roll Eyes Yobit 0.5 BTC for swap.  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Links updated, and some users have confirmed their wallet balances. The chain is moving along, but slowly due to low number of active stakers. Please start your wallets, confirm balance and help strengthen the network and blockchain.
Developer and Consultant
Nova is on board. Meanwhile feel free to download the release candidate here :- Swap Wallet .

Once users have checked out their balances and confirmed their accuracy, i will release the final wallet with a checkpoint and we can get going, i have setup a  block explorer :- EXPLORER so users can check their balances and i've also contacted fairglu so that the other explorer is updated.

To retrieve your coins:-

Make a back up of your old wallet.dat, they pop a copy of it in the new data directory. Start the new wallet and your balance should match. Pm me if you have any trouble or find me on discord

We need contact CryptoID for them they update their explorer.

Already done, fairglu runs it. You can already see the new chain is being setup there .
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Nova is on board. Meanwhile feel free to download the release candidate here :- Swap Wallet .

Once users have checked out their balances and confirmed their accuracy, i will release the final wallet with a checkpoint and we can get going, i have setup a  block explorer :- EXPLORER so users can check their balances and i've also contacted fairglu so that the other explorer is updated.

Make a back up of your old wallet.dat, they pop a copy of it in the new data directory. Start the new wallet and your balance should match. Pm me if you have any trouble or find me on discord

We need contact CryptoID for them they update their explorer.
Developer and Consultant

Once users have checked out their balances and confirmed their accuracy, i will release the final wallet with a checkpoint and we can get going, i have setup a  block explorer :- EXPLORER so users can check their balances and i've also contacted fairglu so that the other explorer is updated.

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Address now reflects 0.051 BTC. So we are ready on that front. I am going to fill in their form now and submit, hopefully we can have the details down by end of day. Should this happen, the swap will happen at 00:00 GMT with the new chain kicking in almost immediately. Users will be able to check out their balances from block one so, anyone and everyone who can please setup nodes, run your wallets, mine/ stake and help us create a stable network.

With the change i will try to see if it can pay for at least one VPS and i'll setup a seed node, pool and block explorer (if it can handle it).

Thanks to everyone who contributed. Let's get this thing rolling! Grin

I agree that we need to get TALK listed on as many exchanges as possible but even just Novaexchange is not bad for now.

BTW how do we get a Copper member status for Talkcoin Team account?

Try Unnamed Exchange.  A lot of good coins trust them and they are listing for free.
Developer and Consultant
Address now reflects 0.051 BTC. So we are ready on that front. I am going to fill in their form now and submit, hopefully we can have the details down by end of day. Should this happen, the swap will happen at 00:00 GMT with the new chain kicking in almost immediately. Users will be able to check out their balances from block one so, anyone and everyone who can please setup nodes, run your wallets, mine/ stake and help us create a stable network.

With the change i will try to see if it can pay for at least one VPS and i'll setup a seed node, pool and block explorer (if it can handle it).

I agree that we need to get TALK listed on as many exchanges as possible but even just Novaexchange is not bad for now.

We have to pay :-

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24371150
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

copper member
Developer and Consultant
Status

Swap complete
Currently working on wallets for all platforms.

Infrastructure

We will need to get two good reliable VPSes. I use Crown Cloud and that would be ideal. The cost will be 2* $70 for a year.

Software

At launch binaries are available for Windows/Linux and Mac, although there has been having trouble getting the latest version of Bitcoin (on which our source is based) to build a mac dmg. I will be working with the bitcoin core team here :- Mac build progress to resolve it. An Android version is also in the works , but may take longer.

Technologies

I intend to begin releasing updates that will integrate techniologies and functionality that i have been working on , such as cross-chain messaging which uses teh TOTEM protocol. (All of which is in my soon to be written white-paper)  Cheesy when i have completed at least the android build

Anyone who wishes to assist in paying for exchanges and infrastructure please send what ever you can to 1TALKKm3NsChVzuPbdmvuDPMTW2Ld8Ss7 . The faster we get everything set up and paid for , the better.

If anyone needs to contact me directly, find me on discord :- BlockMechanic#8560
copper member

OLD ANN
Bitcointalkcoin (TALK) is implementing a blockchain swap. The swap enables the coin to start on a fresh chain (instant sync times) , introduces all advancements in blockchain technology since the start  of the old chain and allows streamlining development and maintenance of the project by keeping at par with our new maintainer's customized source code.

Taking over maintenance is BlockchainMechanic and the new blockchain will have the following parameters:-

Ticker: TALK
Based on Bitcoin 0.18.0
Supports segwit , CLTV and CSV from block 0
PoW 10000 blocks to bootstrap PoS minting (only ~250 PoW blocks were actually mined to get PoS chain moving)
PoW Algorithm: Momentum (CPU & GPU mining only)
PoS interest: 25% annually
Block Time: 1 Minute
Block Maturity: 101 Blocks
Per block difficulty adjustment
P2P Port: 8372
RPC Port: 8445

bitcointalkcoin.conf
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=8445
port=8372
rpcuser=YOURUSERNAME
rpcpassword=YOURPASSWORD
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=66.23.235.240
addnode=40.71.27.29
addnode=193.29.56.90
addnode=193.29.56.179
addnode=94.23.159.150
addnode=212.92.118.184
addnode=192.3.83.7
addnode=192.3.83.8
addnode=179.111.7.182
rpcthreads=4
fallbackfee=0.00025

All balances from the old chain will be maintained.

DOWNLOADS

BLOCK EXPLORER

EXCHANGES

Soon                                                   !!!Warning, Yobit is still on the old chain and haven't updated their wallets!!!

More info coming soon
Pages:
Jump to: