Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥◣ TALK◥◣ suggested POS coins - page 5. (Read 7997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 24, 2016, 09:47:24 AM
the intent:
is to find legit POS projects.

PERIOD-->.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 24, 2016, 09:16:12 AM
Why isn't NXT even on the list? as far as I remember, back then NXT was teh up and comming "bitcoin killer" with their fancy layout and their new and exciting "POS" system, of course this never was a bitcoin killer but the hype was real and they got the first POS coin i'll give them that, so I wonder why it is not on the list.

because market cap +1 M
because it is DEAD ... see ardor
because PREMINE

Thanks for dealing with Leocoin. Seems like Cryptotraider16 is trying hard to spam the thread
with his new alt accounts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 24, 2016, 07:37:54 AM
Why isn't NXT even on the list? as far as I remember, back then NXT was teh up and comming "bitcoin killer" with their fancy layout and their new and exciting "POS" system, of course this never was a bitcoin killer but the hype was real and they got the first POS coin i'll give them that, so I wonder why it is not on the list.

because market cap +1 M
because it is DEAD ... see ardor
because PREMINE

There was HYIP with NXT. No doubt about that. There is no way in the world that it is going to be a bitcoin killer!   But I think its early to
write it of as dead. Ardor is coming up and I feel that by the end of 2017, we can see some progress made.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
December 20, 2016, 03:03:57 PM
you can add or not add LEOcoin but anyway in few month you will all rimembers all of us and say only OMFG!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
December 20, 2016, 01:26:38 PM

Fairly? Name one other coin with a team members from 10+ different countries, who is not even traded on exchanges? Cheesy FAIL is da shit and we're gonna prove it! Thanks for the listing though. Smiley

Indeed! A group spanning 10 countries but all with the same idea not just that but it's spearheaded by one of the most dedicated people in crypto!

FAIL is my vote!

FAILCoin Indonesian Community Manager here.

FAIL FTW!
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
December 20, 2016, 06:13:46 AM

Fairly? Name one other coin with a team members from 10+ different countries, who is not even traded on exchanges? Cheesy FAIL is da shit and we're gonna prove it! Thanks for the listing though. Smiley

Indeed! A group spanning 10 countries but all with the same idea not just that but it's spearheaded by one of the most dedicated people in crypto!

FAIL is my vote!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 19, 2016, 10:50:33 PM
LEO this is why you are being told to take all your sock puppets and GET THE FUCK out of 'decentralized' crypto:

LEO is a SCAM ... a scheme to cheat people out of their money.

50 out of 85 coins are premined ... and collect special x2 POS rate ... again the scammers started out with all 50M ... pow/pos have only created 35M new coins ... and you are safe to assume that these LEO cons hold at least 3 0f every 4 coins.

PAYCOIN has a better chance in HELL of recovering and becoming a legit and reputable project.

[i will only be polite here once ... All LEO puppets please leave this vicinity ... immediately]

You have been given the only polite warning you will get no more.

----
I don't know if this is solely posted to advertise for leocoin or what? you can visit poswallet.com to check their staking and even try to stake the best coins in terms of having the best volumes.
One thing I know there is no profit in staking coins really because their price needs 10% drop to make half a year of staking completely wasted Cheesy and we all know how altcoins price are changing (pumped and dumped) all the time.

i buy LEOcoin in feb and march 2016 at price 0.067$ and 0.10$...now coin is approx 0.50$ and stable..i sale my stake..i got 200k so i am great..already sold all and my 200k are free and get me approx 110 LEOcoin a day free so its 50$...Wink not bad at all... 1500$ month for nothing..just buy coin on time Wink

please,
help me understand.

you are spamming leocock in every possible thread but you admit you already sold your stake and did 200k

you get 110 leococks even if you already sold your stake? how does this works? do you stake even after sale?

do you realize POS with 20% will bring price to 1 satoshi on the long run? oh right, you already sold your stash, who cares?

and according to this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leocoin/#markets
you notice leocoin has very low volumes. low volume + high POS + large premine + not transparent system = 100% money loss, do not invest!

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 19, 2016, 12:30:03 PM

Do you even realize how childish is that behavior...middle finger pointing...come on...how old are you? And why do you call yourself BitcoinNational? What should that mean? Does it give your posts more credit or something? You think you look smarter with that name? You're a kid...
[/quote]

YES! great ansver!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
December 19, 2016, 12:00:39 PM

Do you even realize how childish is that behavior...middle finger pointing...come on...how old are you? And why do you call yourself BitcoinNational? What should that mean? Does it give your posts more credit or something? You think you look smarter with that name? You're a kid...

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 19, 2016, 11:52:47 AM

December 18, 2016, 11:14:51 AM

P.S. As for the LEO retard: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-think-this-would-help-and-bring-back-a-lot-of-bitcointalk-users-1719879

Mr Spartak i like you a lot! You are my guy and my motivation to help LEOcoin to get more sucess! One day you will say only sorry if you are a litlle honest man!
I respect you even you talk every day shit for nothing!
The Secret!

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 18, 2016, 10:55:09 AM

P.S. As for the LEO retard: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-think-this-would-help-and-bring-back-a-lot-of-bitcointalk-users-1719879
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
December 18, 2016, 10:10:52 AM
the sock puppets of cryptotraider16 are coming out in force.................

Roll Eyes
Activity: 23
December 18, 2016, 07:06:03 AM
Everyone can write what he wants. But I like Leocoin, BTC, and some others coins too.
December 18, 2016, 03:27:24 AM
You need to update your information on MINT. The POS rate is 5% right now.
THanks man for info.
Activity: 356
December 18, 2016, 03:17:54 AM
You need to update your information on MINT. The POS rate is 5% right now.
December 17, 2016, 01:22:20 PM
Nice to see LEOcoin community on bitcointalk become bigger!
But look like the guy who start thread paid from somebody who is jelause on LEOcoin sucess and they decide with No!
LEOcoin community do not give up! LEOcoin have a great future!
Activity: 7
December 17, 2016, 01:21:39 PM
LEOcoin, 2 and half year old  Smiley
Activity: 7
December 17, 2016, 01:14:56 PM
LEOcoin
Pages:
Jump to: