Pages:
Author

Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 3008 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
August 05, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

For people who know what trending in internet right know very well and also some entrepreneurs. and for now all who work more often on the network or internationally. it is very important to know crypto to expand the project. business or ease of payment if international payment is required. for sure everything will computerized and using internet for everything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
Targets are expanding because Bitcoin awareness is growing, and I will be more supportive to target bitcoin users, and bitcoin needs to be improved so that bitcoin is more widely accepted in various shopping centers around the world, in order to create an increase in Bitcoin consumers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:42:54 PM
Bitcoin is a global currency, consequently the direct audience is not really one organization or type of person (and not just humans in a campaigner AI world).  But the before majority of users would be people who value privacy, globalization, and decentralization.  It started out flesh and blood thing adeptly-liked bearing in mind libertarian and anarchist types but has expanded to a more diverse audience as more people get your hands on keen in it, and it becomes easier to use.

Activity: 88
August 05, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
Though the question is not clear but i guess you are talking about the targets of bitcoin market and yes within a very short time i think bitcoin will again get its right position.
Activity: 106
August 05, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
I don't understand much ... I just thought that the target was to control the currency and the market
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.
Probably their target of Bitcoin would be the new freshman generations because young adults are more open to new opportunities that are provided with bitcoin and blockchain technology, and they are more ready to study something new.
Activity: 103
August 05, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
The bitcoin market target that you mean is it possible for human beings themselves? Because humans are the ones who can manage every target in their lives. Likewise with the target bitcoin market, surely humans have their own targets in the market price of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
August 05, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
Bitcoin target market is us, the whole world it doesnt matter who you are and where you from. Bitcoin cant choose its holder it depends on who really believes in it.

Bitcoin is a new technology that make's transaction's easier and faster for everyone, it also provides opportunity to earn money for anyone who like's.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
Almost everyone is targeting BTC, almost because they believe that BTC will rise sharply by the end of this year.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
August 05, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

Thank you.

The target market of bitcoin is the big companies around the world, who wants to make bitcoin as their payment currency.
If all of the companies in the world accept bitcoin, then cryptocurrency world must be very profiting in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
The target audience of bitcoin is the whole world. Every day we buy and sell something, earn and spend, and bitcoin is created to simplify and secure our daily cash transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
Bitcoin is a currency, not any product, so its target audience is all people who earn and spend money.
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
Bitcoin has a very big and clear goal, Bitcoin aims to become a legitimate, internationally recognized currency. Of course, Bitcoin hopes its market will expand and reach out to all regions of the world. It will expand to the new world you know, it will be more popular.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:10:48 AM
Many people like to bitcoin so many people also invest in it I think this is also the way to increase the bitcoin price because bitcoin is actually more attractive than other coin or altcoins.
Activity: 131
August 05, 2018, 12:03:54 AM
I predict that the target market bitcoin is all over the world. Bitcoin has a target of being a legitimate currency recognized by the world. Of course bitcoin expects its market to expand and reach all regions of the world. However, I see these targets are not matched by an adequate amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Thank you.

Basically, bitcoin's target market is everyone who actually know what bitcoins are and what cryptocurrency is. Specifically, the target market would be business owners in lieu of transfering a lot of money without middle men to other businesses without being dubbed as a money launderer. Completely gray area legal.
Activity: 113
August 02, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
Yes i know some people just have little knowledge about bitcoin, because bitcoin it's not careless in use it or keep it. Target of bitcoin market? I don't know about that. Just be careful. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 10:01:00 AM
People with brain.
Activity: 33
August 02, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
Bitcoins market target will be unpredictable because its formation is for the benefit of the entire global community. If the entire global population is  in a position to utilize bitcoin for their daily requirements its demand and price can hike to any level.Bitcoin is newly introduces its own economical concepts which are suitable to the modern era even though it is contrary to the present financial concepts .Bitcoin is getting popularized and attracting the confidence of the public for their daily utilization.
The bitcoin market was initially very small, spread in the community of bitcoin lovers. They see a growing bitcoin opportunity, both in value and number of users. They believe, bitcoin as a digital currency will someday become the world's currency.

Because transactions through bitcoin remove the bulkhead in the conventional financial system. Today bitcoin is spread all over the world, in the hands of investors, big or small, who believe that bitcoin is sure to increase. Of course the bitcoin market is a financial player that exists throughout the world.

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 02, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Thank you.
Well, i think the target of bitcoin is the people who want to search another alternative to manage their asset and on the same time can adding their pasive income. Beside that, if we talk about the advancement of technology in bitcoin, the target market of bitcoin is the people who have high intention in the advancement of technology.
Pages:
Jump to: