Pages:
Author

Topic: Tasks for Bitcoin??? - page 2. (Read 442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 29, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
Besides the usual coding specifications (as I know nothing about code and not about to lie and say I do) is there anywhere that is like the mturk for BTC   Huh I am a speedy typer, and can transcribe or research, or do anything basic such as surveys. Is there anywhere that I can do side jobs to earn a little BTC  Huh  Trying to find a side hustle. I am a caregiver to my mother in law so I do not have much time I can COMMIT. My schedule always varies? Anyhelp would be much appreciated if there is not one can we create one???
Well, you can always join the bounty whoring community and a quick buck for yourself without using too much of your brains. You're good at typing, bounty whoring is barely clicking the mouse buttons if not copy-pasting. That's what the dumber population of the forum does for a living.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
December 29, 2018, 06:16:03 AM
Trading is certainly a good tip.

You can also try to keep an eye on services board , games and rounds and gambling boards.

Often some websites gives you small amounts to test their websites and services, or to gamble, etc. You can earn a few bucks that way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 29, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
If you have some capital you can go for trading.Because you are not going to earn money from the services which you can provide and even signature campaigns are rare now so make a capital atleast $100 or $200 and start day trading on binance.You can try many tutorials on youtube to know how it works but my favourite is crypto jack who is teaching some tips for free with that you can earn 3% to 6% everyday.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
December 29, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
If you want to earn BTC, why not do the traditional mturk-like services like you're referring to, and use the money earned to buy BTC? You would end up with you wanted(with bitcoin), while being able to use the services that you already know and already used.

Anyway, it would help if you would tell us what skills you actually know, for us to be able to help you easily.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
December 29, 2018, 01:17:33 AM
Are you okay with solving captcha? There some site that can give you a little money for every captha you solved. In the past, i do this kind on 2captcha, looks like they're still active. But, idk if they turn into scam or not, but you can do a little research about it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
December 28, 2018, 10:04:35 PM
Besides the usual coding specifications (as I know nothing about code and not about to lie and say I do) is there anywhere that is like the mturk for BTC   Huh I am a speedy typer, and can transcribe or research, or do anything basic such as surveys. Is there anywhere that I can do side jobs to earn a little BTC  Huh  Trying to find a side hustle. I am a caregiver to my mother in law so I do not have much time I can COMMIT. My schedule always varies? Anyhelp would be much appreciated if there is not one can we create one???
Pages:
Jump to: