Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 119. (Read 309698 times)

TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
For how long will the augur crowdsale be open?
I couldn't find a specific date.

This isn't Augur!  Huh Grin

AH SORRY! I meant Agora.
How long will the IDNI Agora pre-sale be open? Grin
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

This isn't Augur!  Huh Grin
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Can someone explain me why the crowdfund is that you can get agoras in market???

It's an open crowdfund, meaning you can buy directly or on the market, meaning you can trade it instantly or otherwise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Can someone explain me why the crowdfund is that you can get agoras in market???
Activity: 249
Well, however strange this ICO appears to be, the distribution will be wide. I like it

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Ok, now I have about 600 AGRS, hopefully that will be enough.

This project looks amazing, I can't wait to see what the future holds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Price is taking a tumble , shame it's so low , but also at the same time a pretty good buying opportunity if you believe in the tech . Great to see ohad working away. i have been slowly accumulating over the last 3-4 months .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
thx for the info Smiley well so few weak hands are dumping becouse the BTC fomo..

is there any kind of plan to give exchanges some liquidity to equal the price with the oficial ICO price? thx

Weak hands will sell, but once they understand the technology....

Well....

Cheesy

I knew there was a dump coming....Great tech, I'm holding on for the long run.  Grin
Hopefully I will be able to buy some this afternoon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
thx for the info Smiley well so few weak hands are dumping becouse the BTC fomo..

is there any kind of plan to give exchanges some liquidity to equal the price with the oficial ICO price? thx

Well....

Cheesy

I knew there was a dump coming....Great tech, I'm holding on for the long run.  Grin

Well....

Cheesy
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 361
coins dumped in bittrex are from devs ? or investors ? if investors why they are selling to cheap.

No one knows for sure, but I think they are not cheap as you thought if btc price will continue to go up at a fast-paced.
Activity: 897
http://idni.org
coins dumped in bittrex are from devs ? or investors ? if investors why they are selling to cheap.

dev never sells in prices lower than listed in www.idni.org/blog/projectroadmap
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

You are missing the point that anything under Crowdfund price has big limits, once thats taken from markets it will acclimatize to regular price.

Not sure what you mean with
"big limits"  big amount of AGRS?
"acclimatize to regular price"   same price in all exchanges+IPO?
Activity: 897
http://idni.org
let's begin from the beginning: what is tau and how can it possibly be made?
legendary
so you are saying dev still holds 94% of AGRSs?

1) How is the coin distributed?
Zennet                                 -%
(Presale?/Bittrex?)             50%
X                                           x%
2) How many coins are still at sale and at what price?
3) Any financial institution between investors?

so far ~7M tokens were sold. if you want to track down how many sold in different milestones, see the blog on idni.org. in general there is no distinction between buyers on zennet's time to tau's time. presale is for all tokens (namely 97% not counting the "premine"). to see the latest price calculations cf the end of the "project roadmap" blogpost.
i didn't understand the last question

sorry I forgot to explain the third question.

I meant institutional investors. Banks, Big Companies, Goverments, etc
legendary
Should be stopped as soon as possible IPO

for example someone who wants to buy an agoras token when bitcoin costs 10k will still have to spend 22 cents.

That's the point, you can buy from IPO at 22cents and from market at (lets guess) 2$.
Someone will buy from IPO and sell it to the market.
Which is not that bad because the project gets funded and there are more coins available for little investors.

(ignore the misquoting, originals above)

thanks for your level-headed responses.

I wanted to revisit this part. as I interpret it as backwards.
Currently the market is about half the price as buying from the IPO (which is partly a sell wall on the market and available direct from the website.)
the only way that it could sell for more on the market than from IPO would cause the IPO to sell out very quickly. I assume there is a quick turnaround time from posting an investment and receiving your coins even if its not instant/automated.

Selon my maths (made with excel  Cheesy), including the posible bulk with 5%off,10%off,15%off until 50%, the IPO wont last till 800$/btc

Also can happen, that investor will hold them and dont dump them on the market. That will help to end faster the IPO
Jump to: