Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 130. (Read 309580 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
So why isnt anyone picking these up in bittrex? I havent used bittrex before, if I buy the agoras on there I can just transfer to an omni wallet for holding? Ive been out of this thread for a few weeks and it looks like a train wreck...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
tau-chain is so great, but why here is so cool Huh

Give it time, people have not understood how powerful this concept is yet.
I agree, from your side please give dev some good idea on how to procee a more effective ICO or IPO. the same time , thank you for your on time find the Edoncoin scammer and report it to bittrex, it save many invester's loss.

The current ICO model is very fair, because the free market is enabled to trade at any price but it gives good stimulation that the sell wall keeps increasing in price(market moves to a higher threshold). I see development and theoretical discussion going on everyday with this project. No problem about Edon I will continue to do my best to give the best information possible through my site. I hope I saved people time and money Smiley

You saved me money on Edon, I thought it was an interesting project. I replied to you on twitter about The Solcerts "New Money Project", are you still convinced that they're a scam?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
When will there be a wallet available, I hate to leave my coins on Bittrex. After the whole Edoncoin scandal, I'm a bit nervous Huh
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

I agree, from your side please give dev some good idea on how to procee a more effective ICO or IPO. the same time , thank you for your on time find the Edoncoin scammer and report it to bittrex, it save many invester's loss.

The current ICO model is very fair, because the free market is enabled to trade at any price but it gives good stimulation that the sell wall keeps increasing in price(market moves to a higher threshold). I see development and theoretical discussion going on everyday with this project. No problem about Edon I will continue to do my best to give the best information possible through my site. I hope I saved people time and money Smiley
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org

Why was Martin-Lof Type Theory was chosen? Why not something more common such as first order predicate logic?

because we want consistent decidability, together with maximum computability

is lack of decidability a serious issue? afaik decidability will just allow tau to reject formulas which we know in advance are not correct theorems. so it saves miners from attempting to prove such theorems, wasting computational resources.

sorry for lame questions, I really don't remember much from my cs classes. i need to read something to brush up the topic and better understand tau. may be you could advise something to read. thanks in advance.

pls cf http://www.idni.org/blog/generalized-blockchain
Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Why was Martin-Lof Type Theory was chosen? Why not something more common such as first order predicate logic?

is lack of decidability a serious issue? afaik decidability will just allow tau to reject formulas which we know in advance are not correct theorems. so it saves miners from attempting to prove such theorems, wasting computational resources.

sorry for lame questions, I really don't remember much from my cs classes. i need to read something to brush up the topic and better understand tau. may be you could advise something to read. thanks in advance.

in time (after tau will be ready) we will focus on Agoras by all means (dev, pr, materials, explanations)
now really have to focus on tau for many reasons

Activity: 309

Activity: 361

Activity: 361

The ico is for Agoras, not tau chain, unfortunately. That's probably why there isnt much interest.
Agors is the first croptocurrency on tuachain, other atlcoins won't replace its position in the future. just like no altcoin can replace the BTC, also no other coin on tuachain can replace agors.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The ico is for Agoras, not tau chain, unfortunately. That's probably why there isnt much interest.

Activity: 87
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
greate opportunity to scop some Agoras now on bittrex

What was the price in the ICO?

Currently 17 cents, but is being raised may 1st. You are looking at a significant discount if you buy on bittrex right now.

If I'm not mistaken it was 0.000225

Currently 17 cents, but is being raised may 1st. You are looking at a significant discount if you buy on bittrex right now.

For me is not clear if the price will fixed on Bittrex at 20 cent by may 1st. If not, it will be a market price, sometimes just 10 cent. Smiley

It means the 90% sell wall aka 90% of the supply will be priced at 20cent may 1st.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
The price on Bittrex is always a free market price formed by natural supply and demand.

Currently all that is priced is the idea of Agoras in form of tokens so it is not very meaningful and can change anytime depending on what news get published or how many people get exposure to it. The good thing is that we now start to see some low but steady level of liquidity and trading volume coming in which means investors are not trapped in their investment.

How will the price develop during pre-sale?
If nobody wants to sell for less than they bought, lower price limit will be the average price that the largest ICO buyers from Ohad received (large buyers get discount) while the upper limit is defined by the current ICO price from Ohad, since no rational and informed buyer would use the market if they could buy the same thing cheaper somewhere else (e.g. if market price were 30 cents and Ohad sells tokens for 25 cents, everybody would buy from Ohad). So the current official pre-sale price acts as absorbing upward barrier.

If there are few buyers in the market, token price will form based on reservation price of the largest ICO buyers of Agoras tokens (who got the most discount) which is defined by their average buy price plus the smallest premium they would accept on top to sell the tokens.

If there are many buyers in the market, Agoras token price will form based on reservation price of small Agoras token buyers (who get no discount from Ohad) which is defined by Ohad's current ICO price minus the smallest discount they would accept to buy in.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

For me is not clear if the price will fixed on Bittrex at 20 cent by may 1st. If not, it will be a market price, sometimes just 10 cent. Smiley

I sent 1 test token to my omni wallet, and the only place it is listed is under History and shown as a Smart Property. However, when I try to send it back to bittrex, it gives me the error "Cannot send anything because the wallet has no coins in the addresses that have private keys (no coins)". How exactly do I send the tokens?

did the transaction got confirmed already? if so and using the web wallet, try refresh with F5.
does http://omnichest.info see the balance correctly for that address?

Wow, that is odd. I had to log out and log back in, but now I see it! Thanks. Sorry for asking the same question a previous person did just a couple days ago, i really didnt want to.
I sent 1 test token to my omni wallet, and the only place it is listed is under History and shown as a Smart Property. However, when I try to send it back to bittrex, it gives me the error "Cannot send anything because the wallet has no coins in the addresses that have private keys (no coins)". How exactly do I send the tokens?

did the transaction got confirmed already? if so and using the web wallet, try refresh with F5.
does http://omnichest.info see the balance correctly for that address?
Jump to: