Pages:
Author

Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think? - page 19. (Read 3481 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I don't think about taxes. I have an opportunity not to pay them and I won't do it. The government should make the tax but not to extort him. Do you see government support for all participants in the cryptocurrency market? What to pay tax for? I hope that someday I will have the opportunity not to use Fiat and I will not interfere with the government at all.

Hell no, a lot of people are going all in into the bitcoins and some cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized they wanted to get out of the oppression of the government about how much money we own. The bitcoins will never be the same again if the government takes place into them. Lets just have a boundary permanently then ig the government wanted to create their own cryptocurrency then shall be it. Just dont cross the lines.
They are never going to allow that, governments want to control everything that is why they are getting bigger by the day, they are never going to leave bitcoin alone they are doing everything they can to try to control it but they are finding that is incredible difficult to do so, so they are going to try to scare people away from bitcoin and those that have it will be threatened to pay their taxes.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
How can crypto be taxed and who will be responsible for money from crypto taxes? whether the government will manage the tax crypto in the future?

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency should not have taxes because that is the reason why it was very profitable, another thing is that traders are already paying decent enough fee's to compensate with taxes.
despite being charged at the exchangers, but as a citizen is taxed for every asset and income we have. the taxes we pay are also returned to us in the form of public facilities improvements
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
How can crypto be taxed and who will be responsible for money from crypto taxes? whether the government will manage the tax crypto in the future?

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency should not have taxes because that is the reason why it was very profitable, another thing is that traders are already paying decent enough fee's to compensate with taxes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
if it's for the security and legalization of the government, it's okay. as long as the tax is not too high so as not to burden the crypto users.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
I see no reason to pay taxes until there is clear and shared legislation between the various countries.
Of course, care should be taken when converting the crypto into fiat money, but at the moment it is quite easy to escape the terrocrats.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that the entire flow of transactions will not be tracked even if the state forces the wallet to register. The flow of money that will not be monitored and most people will not agree on it will fill up with the same.
I think the taxation of cryptocurrency is very difficult because all transactions are anonymity for the trader and this will make governments feel uncomfortable. I learned that some Bitcoin countries are working on ways to levy taxes on Bitcoin transactions but I believe investors will be unhappy about that.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
For me i guess it ok to have taxes i crypto as long as they used it in important things,through the improvement of our society and to all especially those beggars who are needy,atleast we help in some ways and by crypto we csn do many things.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
There are several tax options today, and all of them can be applied to crypto-currencies, depending on how the latter are defined in the state. Most often, the following taxes are introduced:
  • Value Added Tax (VAT). It can be levied by trade operations made with the help of crypto currency as a means of payment, as well as currency exchange. Basically - the exchange of crypto currency for fiat money, but in theory VAT can be levied on the exchange of crypto currency between each other. It operates mainly in those countries where crypto-currencies are recognized as a payment instrument, for example, in Japan. When buying goods and services for cryptocurrensies, VAT will also have to be paid to the residents of the UK, but they can exchange the crypto-currencies for fiat without paying VAT.
  • Tax on goods and services. A kind of analogue of VAT for those countries that have recognized crypto-currencies are not a means of payment, but a commodity. Acts on the same principle as VAT. Only in the case of VAT, the taxpayer is in fact a buyer, and in the case of a tax on goods and services, a supplier of goods and services, in this case a holder of a crypto currency. He has been working in Singapore for several years. At the beginning of this year, a similar system was adopted by Israel with respect to the mining, which was equated with the production of goods.
  • Personal income tax. Personal incomes in crypto-currencies are taxed, for example, the salary paid by the employer in bitcoins. Implemented, for example, in the US.
  • Profits tax. They are subject to any companies that make a profit. Also, they are subject to profits earned as a result of trading on the exchange and the performance of other currency transactions. In the cryptosphere, this system is used specifically to tax the crypto traders and various crypto-currency organizations (from the exchange of crypto-currencies to the pools for mining). Mining may also be subject to profit tax. In the US, for example, take into account the profit from crypto-activity in the tax declaration will have to be traders and miners, and all people who somehow earn on crypto-currencies as a result of speculation. The same tax is levied on all crypto-currency transactions made by legal entities in Australia and Japan.
  • Capital gains tax. They are subject to income of individuals and legal entities obtained as a result of investing in shares, bonds, securities, valuable assets and so on. In the cryptosphere, it starts acting as soon as the crypto-currencies are equated to valuable assets. Not only investors fall in, but all holders are also crypto currency. This system is implemented in the US, where it matters how long the holders of crypto currency keep them and in what quantity. He also works in Australia, Brazil, Canada and in many EU countries - Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Spain and others.
  • Property tax. For the cryptosphere, it becomes important when the crypto-currencies are recognized as property, a valuable asset that is owned. As soon as such an amendment is made, the holder of the crypto currency is required to notify the tax service of all transactions concluded with this asset. Such an amendment was introduced in the US tax legislation, where the crypto-currencies in this case are presented as a valuable asset, and in Australia, where they are recognized as property.
What do you think about the taxation of cryptocurrencies? Which model fits best?

The government would be too rude if they're going to implement or out taxes on cryptocurrench because we all know that we aren't earning enough to sustain all our daily needs. Our income here is unstable so if ever they will do it, ut would be a big burden for us.
Activity: 434
I don't think about taxes. I have an opportunity not to pay them and I won't do it. The government should make the tax but not to extort him. Do you see government support for all participants in the cryptocurrency market? What to pay tax for? I hope that someday I will have the opportunity not to use Fiat and I will not interfere with the government at all.

Hell no, a lot of people are going all in into the bitcoins and some cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized they wanted to get out of the oppression of the government about how much money we own. The bitcoins will never be the same again if the government takes place into them. Lets just have a boundary permanently then ig the government wanted to create their own cryptocurrency then shall be it. Just dont cross the lines.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think that the entire flow of transactions will not be tracked even if the state forces the wallet to register. The flow of money that will not be monitored and most people will not agree on it will fill up with the same.
Activity: 462
Well if the government can make a absolute non tolerance on all graft and corruption actions i may agreed on taxation.i dont care what would they put according to the mentiond choices but if not,i will never bet on tax as i know my hard earned money will only goes to non deserving
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
To reclaim the bitcoin I change to the fiat money, there is some level of reasoning to be finished. also, when I exchange to the financial balance number after I change my BTC resources for the fiat it is charged a couple of percent decrease. I believe it's the same as the use of tax collection so I think the assessment framework is running yet there is no talk in the administration's clarification of bitcoin charge inconvenience.
Activity: 518
In my opinion it is the responsibility of every citizen to pay their taxes when they are employed because it will be used by the government to improve the economy of the country but if they will impose tax on Bitcoin i think it's not appropriate.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Taxes will greatly help the country's economy if all the crypto assets that everyone owns apply to pay taxes on each transaction or send tokens and coins. eg 1% or 2% of total assets owned.
Are you out of your mind a 1% to 2% tax on each transaction that you make? What if you want to send your coins to another address? Are you going to pay 2% on taxes every time you do this? This is why satoshi based the fee on the size of the transaction and not the value of the transaction so we could avoid such a high transaction fee, which by the way is what the banks already charge anyway, so you just want bitcoin to be like banks.

Exactly, if that mentality happens, bitcoin will be like banks, that every transactions made will have a corresponding fee, every one will be oppose on that some will not think of that way, satoshi is lessening the fee for every transaction in bitcoin, it is also considered as a good example of surpassing the bank in that state, some might say that Bitcoin is a good banking system.
Correct, bitcoin is what the banking system should be like, while some people complain the fact that a 1 million dollar transaction pays the same fee as a 1 dollar transaction they are not stopping to think about the most important, will your bank allow you to send a one dollar transaction or lower? How much of your money you will need to pay for a 1 million transaction or higher? Also you will be probably be investigated by your bank about that transaction and there is the possibility they will block it and none of this will happen in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
There are several tax options today, and all of them can be applied to crypto-currencies, depending on how the latter are defined in the state. Most often, the following taxes are introduced:
  • Value Added Tax (VAT). It can be levied by trade operations made with the help of crypto currency as a means of payment, as well as currency exchange. Basically - the exchange of crypto currency for fiat money, but in theory VAT can be levied on the exchange of crypto currency between each other. It operates mainly in those countries where crypto-currencies are recognized as a payment instrument, for example, in Japan. When buying goods and services for cryptocurrensies, VAT will also have to be paid to the residents of the UK, but they can exchange the crypto-currencies for fiat without paying VAT.
  • Tax on goods and services. A kind of analogue of VAT for those countries that have recognized crypto-currencies are not a means of payment, but a commodity. Acts on the same principle as VAT. Only in the case of VAT, the taxpayer is in fact a buyer, and in the case of a tax on goods and services, a supplier of goods and services, in this case a holder of a crypto currency. He has been working in Singapore for several years. At the beginning of this year, a similar system was adopted by Israel with respect to the mining, which was equated with the production of goods.
  • Personal income tax. Personal incomes in crypto-currencies are taxed, for example, the salary paid by the employer in bitcoins. Implemented, for example, in the US.
  • Profits tax. They are subject to any companies that make a profit. Also, they are subject to profits earned as a result of trading on the exchange and the performance of other currency transactions. In the cryptosphere, this system is used specifically to tax the crypto traders and various crypto-currency organizations (from the exchange of crypto-currencies to the pools for mining). Mining may also be subject to profit tax. In the US, for example, take into account the profit from crypto-activity in the tax declaration will have to be traders and miners, and all people who somehow earn on crypto-currencies as a result of speculation. The same tax is levied on all crypto-currency transactions made by legal entities in Australia and Japan.
  • Capital gains tax. They are subject to income of individuals and legal entities obtained as a result of investing in shares, bonds, securities, valuable assets and so on. In the cryptosphere, it starts acting as soon as the crypto-currencies are equated to valuable assets. Not only investors fall in, but all holders are also crypto currency. This system is implemented in the US, where it matters how long the holders of crypto currency keep them and in what quantity. He also works in Australia, Brazil, Canada and in many EU countries - Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Spain and others.
  • Property tax. For the cryptosphere, it becomes important when the crypto-currencies are recognized as property, a valuable asset that is owned. As soon as such an amendment is made, the holder of the crypto currency is required to notify the tax service of all transactions concluded with this asset. Such an amendment was introduced in the US tax legislation, where the crypto-currencies in this case are presented as a valuable asset, and in Australia, where they are recognized as property.
What do you think about the taxation of cryptocurrencies? Which model fits best?
goood but it hink tax will get more money than us so always win here are the goverments but this is like a job but i think taxes is not good for people who loss alot of money but its more good if taxes is from millionaires only or wo win on trading or investing but if goverments control this we dont need to panic just buy more .
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
I think it is not realistic to be deaf in the country for every citizen, how much he owns crypto-currencies. Yes, and still recover the tax from it. To be able to collect taxes, the state should control the system itself, where the crypto currency is actually used - and this is not realistic for a single country. Scales are too huge.

In my own opinion, taxes should not be applied on cryptocurrency investors because they are already paying a decent amount such as transaction fee's that will compensate as a tax.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
I think, this is the way of accepting bitcoin, which would be positive both for people working in crypto and for government. Because if they would not get income from Bitcoin, they would not allow it probably.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
I dont think taxation is really adoptable in our community here,imagine how can we pay taxes?so we need to reveal our identity just to comply with this issue?no im not buying this i will only pay tax when time comes cryptoworld are accepted by whole world that seems we are free to do what ever we want and pay what is necessary
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Why is it that people in government always have the entitlement mentality. It appears to me like those people think citizens must always pay taxes on every small thing so that they can benefit. The original idea of tax payment has not even been adhered to now.They just use the tax payers money to their advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: