Pages:
Author

Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think? - page 2. (Read 3481 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
I agree of having a tax in any transaction worldwide to a better support in our economy but what I think it is hard to implement in any country because we know that it is not legalized most in any country like here in my country it is not yet legalized but still I can use it in some establishments to pay my bills and which is so good.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
i think, tax here is how much people get gross profit, and it will take by percentage. if you have company like exchanger, its same like that but you need to make lisence to government, but for trader i think no tax must be pay.
i ever watch and i dont know that is true or not, expert said that tax crypto until 20% from your profit. and its doesnt make any sense because that is high value
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
it seems difficult to implement tax on crypto, but if this continues and crypto users are getting more and more, then we must think deeply about the tax, because crypto can be called an investment and most investments in many countries are taxed with different regulations and quantities depending on crypto record and the government in that country
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
If cryptocurrency will be legalized in all countries, then every person who will be associated with a cryptocurrency will be forced to pay taxes because that is the law of each country and we cannot get anywhere from it.
Activity: 378
This is an event that cannot be determined. No one can predict the future cryptocurrency market, but taxation may be a way of securitization of cryptocurrencies, which may represent a combination of future stock markets and cryptocurrencies. But it is still uncertain.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
We will have to pay taxes on profits from operations in cryptocurrency, this is the real way for legalization of cryptocurrency by the state. However, if the state sets a too large percentage of such a tax, given that it is very difficult to determine its size for every citizen, people will shy away from paying such a tax, in any case, at least partially.
Tax on cryptocurrency should be small, then it will pay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Tax, according to the laws of any nation should be paid by businesses. Since most people have taken up cryptocurrency as a business, then they should pay whatever tax that is due.
Activity: 162
There will certainly be a clear regulation at some point. Thing is, some governments already took time and took measures while others simply not paying that much attention to crypto just yet. I believe there will be a cross-country regulations in the near future
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I believe that the best option for a cryptocurrency tax may be a tax on converting crypto to fiat, since This method is the most transparent and easily traceable. The only negative side for the state in this case will be only the possibility of making a transaction bypassing the transfer to fiat.

Probably, these operations will be taxed sooner or later. As for the other taxes for the cryptocurrency, I do not think that something like that is possible in the nearest future
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
If that's going to happen as government will regulate the use of cryptocurrencies including my country, then so be it. I will abide on it and give a fraction of my crypto earnings as tax. I think that's fine rather than having a total ban of crypto.
It will be hard to implement, they can add tax on companies or buildings accepting it but not on every individual using it. It will took time to implement it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If that's going to happen as government will regulate the use of cryptocurrencies including my country, then so be it. I will abide on it and give a fraction of my crypto earnings as tax. I think that's fine rather than having a total ban of crypto.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
the tax on crypto I feel is too excessive, but if the country wants to protect the cryptocurrency and legalize it, I think it's very good and not outrageous, but if they only want taxes from cryptocurrency without protecting cryptocurrencies, I think it's very bad...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
in my opinion, taxes also have a positive value. I thought, maybe if the tax was applied by the government and the government would benefit from the tax. in my opinion all of that will make Crypto become perfectly legal. with taxes, I think it will make crypto a legitimate transaction tool in a country, and accompany fiat in a country for all transactions.
so I really hope that taxes will be applied by all countries. so that it can make crypto as if a fiat currency can be used by everyone to transact everyday.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I think it is not realistic to be deaf in the country for every citizen, how much he owns crypto-currencies. Yes, and still recover the tax from it. To be able to collect taxes, the state should control the system itself, where the crypto currency is actually used - and this is not realistic for a single country. Scales are too huge.

Well, for me, I see taxing as a way of protecting its users against negative entities that might eye to take advantage of its users. I think that as more and more people get their attention shift and set into cryptocurrency that gives more reasons for the assets of its users to be protected. If a government imposes laws and taxes on it, it gives and implied promise that the government would also protect and safeguard the rights of its users. So that, if something untoward will happen, the person won't just have to weep and swallow it without hope of getting something back, or at least, punishing those who did the offense to him. So, in general, I think it would be for the best.
I don't agree with what you said, no one can protect us from the thefts or any other mishaps in the crypto world as the government doesn't guarantee to keep your crypto funds safe and all other crap, they just want to milk you and get some money while you keep on suffering so they take taxes from you even if you are holding some crypto even through there isn't any way possible to know who holds what amount, they still let you believe that they are watching everything and people pay the taxes in fear if they are applied.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
I think taxes on cryptocurrency are a bad idea, because with taxes, the use of cryptocurrency is like being controlled by the government, and that would be like a pressure on the owner of the cryptocurrency.
You need to understand that if the government does not intervene in tax regulations, the world will be inhabited by people who feel unfair competition and achieve certain goals in any way.

if there is no more respect for the country it will make people very savage. But what we really want is that their intervention is within reasonable limits, at least not centralized like FIAT with all taxes which for me greatly suppress personal economic rights. but there is a point where we still have the right to make our assets not monitored by anyone because it is the aim of the cryptocurrency from the beginning. So the tax is still valid but it doesn't touch everything.
Activity: 602
I think taxes on cryptocurrency are a bad idea, because with taxes, the use of cryptocurrency is like being controlled by the government, and that would be like a pressure on the owner of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I think it is not realistic to be deaf in the country for every citizen, how much he owns crypto-currencies. Yes, and still recover the tax from it. To be able to collect taxes, the state should control the system itself, where the crypto currency is actually used - and this is not realistic for a single country. Scales are too huge.

Well, for me, I see taxing as a way of protecting its users against negative entities that might eye to take advantage of its users. I think that as more and more people get their attention shift and set into cryptocurrency that gives more reasons for the assets of its users to be protected. If a government imposes laws and taxes on it, it gives and implied promise that the government would also protect and safeguard the rights of its users. So that, if something untoward will happen, the person won't just have to weep and swallow it without hope of getting something back, or at least, punishing those who did the offense to him. So, in general, I think it would be for the best.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
As long as the tax is reasonable and governments will regulate crypto then I don't have issue with that. But the problem is, government is taxing like 20%-30% so that's not good for crypto holder. It might even give a signal that they just wanted a outright ban. Crypto enthusiast will be forced to either pay the high taxes or just abandon crypto, it will be difficult for us.
- Exactly, the government has taxed too high while they do not do anything useful for crypto and users, and of course, with an unfairness, the benefits lie entirely on the government side, almost all users disagree with the tax on crypto, people always think that crypto is still developing well even without the appearance of the government. So unless the government can prove that they have a contribution and create a development space for the crypto, combined with a reasonable tax rate, otherwise, people will never agree and object to this ridiculous tax
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
As long as the tax is reasonable and governments will regulate crypto then I don't have issue with that. But the problem is, government is taxing like 20%-30% so that's not good for crypto holder. It might even give a signal that they just wanted a outright ban. Crypto enthusiast will be forced to either pay the high taxes or just abandon crypto, it will be difficult for us.
Activity: 840
Encrypted currency is a new thing. Many countries in the world have not reached a consensus on the regulation of cryptocurrencies!
The taxation of cryptocurrencies also requires a long-term exploration! Taxing cryptocurrencies is very useful for protecting cryptocurrencies!

Its good for cryptocurrency market if government collect taxes because government should protect crypto market. If government collect taxes from cryptomarket, its should from our profits, not from every trade we made
Pages:
Jump to: