Pages:
Author

Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform - page 12. (Read 7066 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It will be like cryptoUber? In what countries I can call taxi and pay TAXI TOKEN to him? When exenges?

CryptoUber sound really cool... Grin

The Dev say that Taxi Token will be a  Service that  work in a lot of countries, the project is really young there still a long way to go.

Exchanges:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TAXI/BTC

https://exrates.me

Good luck.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I am transferring TAXI tokens to exrates.me, waiting for confirmations...
Activity: 45
It will be like cryptoUber? In what countries I can call taxi and pay TAXI TOKEN to him? When exenges?
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
149-350-140-95-70----(35-10-1)
And then 0

Nah...sure. Don't create panic here - there is a perfect opportunity to earn some quick cash. You just need to use your own brains.
Activity: 235
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Activity: 235
149-350-140-95-70----(35-10-1)
I am going to buy all TaXI tokens at 10 satoshi )
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Now is the time to buy TAXI, the price has fallen below the price of ICO, you can earn quite well
Is it below? It is less than 50% of ICO. So you must win if you buy now.

I bought for ICO, then I sold 2x, I bought it back, now it's a good price ...
Activity: 2
Hello. Where can I look at the white paper?
Activity: 189
This project will be developed over the longer term. It's no wonder that price is changing. Today the price is falling, tomorrow will increase. Or not. I took a part in ICO and I knew all the risks. There is no reason to cry now.

I'm really sad because of price falling, but you are right - we just need to calm down. Also today bounty program members will get their reward for 1st BP period. Hopeefully it'll be count in time.

Agreed, no reason to panic, I was part of the ICO too and recover my money in first hour, i was buying in dumps and selling in pumps that how trade works, now i have a nice bag bought with profits.

Another good signal is the DEV still here he don´t Run away with the money. I learn that the patience always give me nice reward

Good luck.

i lost on this dart pick >_> will buy back at one satoshi? Wink weee

I think 1 satoshi will not be possible. if 1 satoshi then marketcap will be 1 btc only.

in this situation, it all depends on dev, a week later the price can be 10 s. or 1000 s.

Price can go anywhere up or down, but untill i see the Dev active around here i will keep Holding and supporting Taxi Token.

Good luck.
I will hold too.

I don't even understand why we need to talk about it. The situation with the price is usual for young projects which TAXI is. I'm going to hold it anyway.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
This project will be developed over the longer term. It's no wonder that price is changing. Today the price is falling, tomorrow will increase. Or not. I took a part in ICO and I knew all the risks. There is no reason to cry now.

I'm really sad because of price falling, but you are right - we just need to calm down. Also today bounty program members will get their reward for 1st BP period. Hopeefully it'll be count in time.

Agreed, no reason to panic, I was part of the ICO too and recover my money in first hour, i was buying in dumps and selling in pumps that how trade works, now i have a nice bag bought with profits.

Another good signal is the DEV still here he don´t Run away with the money. I learn that the patience always give me nice reward

Good luck.

I think 1 satoshi will not be possible. if 1 satoshi then marketcap will be 1 btc only.

in this situation, it all depends on dev, a week later the price can be 10 s. or 1000 s.
Of course, the price can both go up and down. Let's hope that these tokens do not soskamyatsya, and will bring a stable income in the future.

Good luck.

Price can go anywhere up or down, but untill i see the Dev active around here i will keep Holding and supporting Taxi Token.

Good luck.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129

Good luck.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Good luck.

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Now is the time to buy TAXI, the price has fallen below the price of ICO, you can earn quite well
TAXI Deposit not working on: https://exrates.me/

I talk about it with exrates support yesterday they told me that deposits will be available soon.

Good luck.

On Exrates.me site:
Refill of Ethereum and its tokens is temporarily unavailable!
The maintenance works will continue until Tuesday.

So we should wait till Tuesday!
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
TAXI TOKEN BOUNTY SPREADSHEET WAS UPDATED
>>>>>>>>>>>https://goo.gl/BVPum1<<<<<<<<<<<
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
We are waiting for good news and good  movement!!!!!
Today we have good news!!!  And maybe the begining of good  movement?Huh It looks like this Cheesy
Today we have  good news again!!!  And good  movement again!!!! Cheesy
TAXI is going to 1500-2500 sat?
Hi, guys!
Chart of TAXI and trading volume say me that 1st station is 270 sat,  the next one is 355  sat, and then maybe will go  to 1500-2500 sat.
MCAP of TAXI in this case will be 1500 BTC , it is not so much!!!
My view was wrong. At the present moment picture  is  sad... But game is not over, I hope.

I think is just a whale causing panic puting buy wall at low price to get it's bags filling more faster, remember that already bougth a lot at 149-90 and now is buying at 70, let's see what happend next.

Good luck.
I hold it. It's hard to do now.
We are waiting for good news and good  movement!!!!!
Today we have good news!!!  And maybe the begining of good  movement?Huh It looks like this Cheesy
Today we have  good news again!!!  And good  movement again!!!! Cheesy
TAXI is going to 1500-2500 sat?
Hi, guys!
Chart of TAXI and trading volume say me that 1st station is 270 sat,  the next one is 355  sat, and then maybe will go  to 1500-2500 sat.
MCAP of TAXI in this case will be 1500 BTC , it is not so much!!!
My view was wrong. At the present moment picture  is  sad... But game is not over, I hope.

I think is just a whale causing panic puting buy wall at low price to get it's bags filling more faster, remember that already bougth a lot at 149-90 and now is buying at 70, let's see what happend next.

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: