Pages:
Author

Topic: Teaching teenagers about bitcoin. - page 5. (Read 745 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
February 24, 2023, 09:37:43 AM
Don't give bitcoin ideas to the elderly. Because they won't be able to easily grasp and understand what Bitcoin is. You don't give the idea of ​​Bitcoin to very young children. You introduce Bitcoin to the young and middle-aged.
But you don't tell anyone to invest in Bitcoin. Because if he invests and suffers a loss, he will hold you fully responsible. You keep giving them the idea of ​​Bitcoin. At some point they will automatically understand what Bitcoin is and what it does. Later they will invest Bitcoin themselves.
I would say if you are willing to learn about it or if you are being introduced in right manner about bitcoin then age is not a factor as many people who are in old age invested huge amounts in it for long term.If we say about giving advice to someone we should also make them aware about risks associated with it and it's their responsibility later on to do full research about it.
If I remember correctly, we also have a legendary member on the forum and he is also over 80 years old, and he is the oldest investor that I know. It can be said that bitcoin investment has no age limit, as long as they are passionate about investing, passionate about bitcoin, they can invest and may be even better than us.

I can teach someone about bitcoin, but I won't give investment advice to anyone, I don't want to be blamed if they lose. Even if I invest, I have no guarantee that I will be profitable, so I do not like to give advice to anyone.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
February 24, 2023, 09:08:12 AM
Don't give bitcoin ideas to the elderly. Because they won't be able to easily grasp and understand what Bitcoin is. You don't give the idea of ​​Bitcoin to very young children. You introduce Bitcoin to the young and middle-aged.
But you don't tell anyone to invest in Bitcoin. Because if he invests and suffers a loss, he will hold you fully responsible. You keep giving them the idea of ​​Bitcoin. At some point they will automatically understand what Bitcoin is and what it does. Later they will invest Bitcoin themselves.
I would say if you are willing to learn about it or if you are being introduced in right manner about bitcoin then age is not a factor as many people who are in old age invested huge amounts in it for long term.If we say about giving advice to someone we should also make them aware about risks associated with it and it's their responsibility later on to do full research about it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 58
February 24, 2023, 08:53:31 AM
I think the initiative you have taken is very good. You work hard to teach what Bitcoin is. Still many people don't know what Bitcoin is. Don't give bitcoin ideas to the elderly. Because they won't be able to easily grasp and understand what Bitcoin is. You don't give the idea of ​​Bitcoin to very young children. You introduce Bitcoin to the young and middle-aged.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
February 24, 2023, 07:04:17 AM
Either old or young you have to be focused and never allow people to discourage you of what they may not eventually do and also discouraged those trying to put in efforts, you just need to make your target a specific one that will help project the real image of what you're trying to give out, we all know that too old citizens may not be that active or interested in bitcoin because of the education that it requires, young ones may have the idea which is fine but may not be able to invest because they lack the fund to do so and may not know how they can earn it.

But yet you need to know that this bitcoin education you're doing is out of freewill to help others not minding what it may cost you, such as time and money and yet you need to pass the right information for them to learn, i will advise that you adjust a little bit by the third attempts to focus your target on the youths and young adults who will really appreciate what you're bringing and give a try.
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
February 24, 2023, 06:55:00 AM
I was inspired by fellow forum members the last time,I made a post that i taught business women about the adoption of bitcoin as an alternative payment method in their businesses. Some people said the women are too old and might not be able to add impact on the adoption of bitcoin, that I should teach younger ones and not the age range of business women.
 I have a neighbour who is a vice principal (academic), in a school which is 15km away from home. Some evenings or weekends, we do sit together in the compound to discuss our country's economy state and other issues. I have introduced him and his wife to bitcoin, but they are very reluctant to key into the cryptospace. Few weeks ago,I told him that,he should given me an opportunity to introduce bitcoin bitcoin to his students. I gave him reasons why these teenagers needs this knowledge, by using the present situation which Nigerians are passing through, which is a result of the new CBN cashless policy that was introduced. I let him understand that we have entered a new era of digital currency and that soon fiat will be valueless.
          He gave me a YES,that when am ready to give my presentation, I should inform him to start he can do the necessary. On Tuesday,21st of February, 2023. I went to Bridging Global Link Academy to give bitcoin awareness to the Senior Secondary School students. Immediately, I entered the class and saw the students, I was shaking and sweating because of the number of students I saw. I took a deep breath and remembered my purpose of going there,I took courage and started by telling the students a funny story,to enable me be in control of them. Finally, when I have suppress the fear in me,I started the teaching of bitcoin. I only emphasize more on the basic concepts of bitcoin so that they don't get it complicated.
     The students found the class very interesting and asked so many questions, which I wasn't expecting from them. Guess what,yesterday evening, my neighbour came to our apartment with a bottle of wine,he said that one of the parents called him earlier and asked him,if he has started teaching crptocurrency in his,that it is a good initiative. I have also taught so many people about bitcoin and used my hotel as a place of contact to give bitcoin awareness in my area.
     After teaching these students, I found out that the younger ones loves to learn new innovations than the adults or am I wrong from my observation.... Your opinion please.

Pages:
Jump to: