Pages:
Author

Topic: Team amazix keep removing telegram users in their managed group - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I don't really know anything about them but these type of things happen many times. It generally happens because 1. telegram mods are chosen from bad people 2. people spam and really deserve it. I hope it will be solved.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
In my opinion not all members of Amazix is unfair. Ofcourse there are managers that have hard times with their own self on handling one campaign. Still there are Amazix managers that really nice dealing with their bounty members. I also remember their group as one of big group that handling some big campaign. We cannot avoid the bad attitude of some members I did not mean those who banned violated the rules maybe there are some valid reasons why they did it. I think they don't have right to banned someone in bitcointalk forum provided for small offenses. They can banned if they see some thing not honesty toward their terms and rules.
Anyway, maybe you can appeal to the moderators to unbanned your account if you know you did not do anything against their regulations.
Whatever I hope that Amazix will run the campaigns with care toward investors and also to the bounty hunters. I hope they will manage properly the campaign if the accusations is true.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I've followed some bounty managed by amazix, I also experience bad experiences, ranging from calculation stakes, complaints are rarely in response and updates are rare. but that does not mean I am anti amazix. until now I have very rarely follow the bounty that is managed by amazix
Activity: 378

It seems like many do not like amazix, but not everyone.
I rarely follow Amazix, my friend also had a bad experience when following Bounty which is managed by amazix.

Yeah i started not to like them Sad
anyone who does banning in telegram because of telegram bounty.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
i never join any of their bounty programs but based on your experience with their team,its very unprofessional... If they are doing like this, they shouldnt manage a bounty in the first place.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
It does seems unfair in my opinion too. As we all know "bounty hunters" wont do single bounty at a time frame. "We" tend to get as much as we could because hey who doesn't want to get paid a token or two for a task being done. They should probably send u a warning or at the very least ask you to leave rather than banning.. my own opinion right here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

It seems like many do not like amazix, but not everyone.
I rarely follow Amazix, my friend also had a bad experience when following Bounty which is managed by amazix.
Activity: 378
Just want to share my sentiment..

So i joined one of team amazix managed group "Wepower".
I just said hi and then suddenly i got kicked and banned.
same story with other group they managed.

Turned out i have a promotion on my telegram username.  Roll Eyes

The question is why did team amazix will ban you right away in the group?

i understand its written in their rules.

but don't they know the word bounty?
they are bounty managers themseves.

I just thought that this is a very wrong move from this team to ban telegram promotions in their managed group because they are bounty managers.
And i thought that this is stupid move to any telegram managers implementing rules like this.

This is my own personal opinion.

How about yours?
Pages:
Jump to: