Pages:
Author

Topic: Team of Developers Looking for Ideas - page 2. (Read 2089 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 07, 2014, 04:54:05 AM
Ok,

Anybody interested in Gambling websites ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 03, 2014, 06:09:39 AM
Me and my friend have an idea for a bitcoin trading tool, not a trading bot but statistics, graphs etc. message me if interested.
December 03, 2014, 05:39:39 AM
i have a idea,with chance of high success rates
but how i can make sure you are not stealing ideas
what if you take my idea and never come back?

if you have solution for this then contact me for a good idea, we can make big money

I don't think there is a solution for this. I'm interested in people who can freely express their thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
December 03, 2014, 03:41:58 AM
i have a idea,with chance of high success rates
but how i can make sure you are not stealing ideas
what if you take my idea and never come back?

if you have solution for this then contact me for a good idea, we can make big money
December 03, 2014, 03:02:32 AM
There's some initiatives for MMORPG's with bitcoin but I haven't seen anything good and/or working properly yet.
That time will come I'm sure.

I would love to help fund and create an mmorpg but I think it'd be better if we just made btc as one of the options of payment. Making the theme as bitcoin would limit the player base.

If anyone wants to do an mmorpg like this that maybe has the graphics like browserquest I'd be interested in working on and funding part of it...
I will take you up on that =D

I've had this idea of crypto game as well. We can start mobile-based (like Clash of Clans) or browser-based (Travian). Seems exciting.
Activity: 61
December 02, 2014, 04:53:37 PM
There's some initiatives for MMORPG's with bitcoin but I haven't seen anything good and/or working properly yet.

I would love to help fund and create an mmorpg but I think it'd be better if we just made btc as one of the options of payment. Making the theme as bitcoin would limit the player base.

If anyone wants to do an mmorpg like this that maybe has the graphics like browserquest I'd be interested in working on and funding part of it...
I will take you up on that =D
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
December 02, 2014, 04:52:26 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
December 02, 2014, 03:11:33 PM
I am a web developer, working mainly with PHP. I have developed cloud mining sites, and countless gambling sites (also sell scripts). Add me on skype if you need and help or projects to do.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
December 02, 2014, 03:07:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
December 02, 2014, 11:56:32 AM
I have good idea but it's not free  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
December 02, 2014, 09:58:29 AM
Hello,

We are a team of crypto devs and programming experts. We're looking to gather a team to make an online Bitcoin-based business (like Gambling, etc). Any ideas and team ups are welcome.

Thank you
Need a web developer? I can also provide a little funding, add michaeladair1996 on skype.
December 02, 2014, 08:51:29 AM
Hello,

We are a team of crypto devs and programming experts. We're looking to gather a team to make an online Bitcoin-based business (like Gambling, etc). Any ideas and team ups are welcome.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: