Pages:
Author

Topic: TEAMWORK: how to understand women - page 2. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 03:16:35 PM
Do you have ideas regarding on HOW to understand those typical unknown creatures called Girls ?

This is the most unexplainable topic in this forum, the hardest question that a man can have.
I, myself cant understand it too, once they are mad you need to please them and make them comfortable.
but, when you are mad and you didn't talk to them, they will just get mad on you too. soo selfish!
once you tell them that you will go out with your friend, they will say yes to you and will be mad at you once you go out with your friend. what a creature!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
January 22, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
Grin women are emotional, just give them flowers and breads.

I have no idea what's going on with you woman but in the Internet they said to give you some breads, so here:

You just can't understand girls in full. You never know what they want because they keep going around it in circles.
-Do you want to go out tonight?
-Not really... I don't have anything nice to wear and I'd have to do makeup...
This means: buy me a new dress and pay for the salon and then maybe i'll go out with you.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
Do you have ideas regarding on HOW to understand those typical unknown creatures called Girls ?

Woman are emotional beings. What girls say doesn`t matter only what they do. Don`t let them walk over you.
Make definite dates. Be direct and simple.  Never chase girls instead chase your goals. Don`t talk too much about
yourself let her do the most of the talking. When a woman says nothing is bothering her dig deeper and find out with
questions what is the problem. Don`t try to fix her problems if she doesn`t asks for it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
Just realized this earlier:
- If she says yes, it's a no. If she says no, it's a yes.
- If she goes crazy, throw 'em chocolates.
- If she is mad, say sorry. If you are mad, say sorry.
- Her money is her money. Your money is her money.
- If she calls you out with your whole name, real shit is coming.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 22, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
hmmm no, you do not need to understand them, just give them what they want.

I agree. Women always wants our attention and that's what they really want. It would be very difficult if we don't give them their simple demands. Just let them feel that you value them and always exert efforts. Once you hit a woman's weakness they'll double all the efforts that you gave.
Activity: 106
January 22, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
How to understand a woman? You have to show them that they are special, give time, conversation, respect and privacy like a man. Some other women is not matter of flowers and chocolate.
Activity: 47
January 22, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

Is it so difficult to understand them? I think you have to be serious and responsible. It is important not to anger them, listen with attention.
Activity: 280
January 22, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
:DReally really hard to do that dude. Actually to understand them is hard but once you hit their weakness and know them deeply that would come very easily. But that would be hard for a man with no love to his girl, so over all it is love which is behind the courage of your understanding.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
January 22, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
It easy to understand women.Make them comfortable feeling listening what they are talking and give more attention in what they want.Sometimes women are just like a kid easy to  get cry  and easy to hurts feeling.Then you need treat them just like a queen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

Women are precious and frigile. It will be very hard for us to understand their moodswings but being able to handle them at times of tantrums is really challenging. They're just like kids who needs attention. Just give them your attention and just give them what they want and everything will be alright.
Activity: 18
January 21, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

You cannot understand girls if you are not one of them Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
January 21, 2018, 07:37:29 AM
The best way is to get to know them. Talk more (and especially listen more!) to your female friends. Try to develop new friendships with girls. If you are trying to understand women for relationship reasons, then you could practice talking (in a polite and unobtrusive way) to women you meet while you go about your day (or night).

A great tip is to read literature - especially classics like Middlemarch, Pride & Prejudice, the Portrait of a Lady, Buddenbrooks &c. Great literature transports you into the mind of others and attempts to show you the world from another perspective. Some of the greatest literature is written by and/or about women. This really is a good tip.

Finally, just remember that we are all human. Although the sexes are slightly different biologically, we have so much more in common than that. Just treat women like normal human beings - don't avoid them, elevate them to a pedestal, be rude or shy around them - don't do anything that you or a any normal person wouldn't want to have done to them - e.g. staring, stalking, patronization and so on.
Activity: 25
January 21, 2018, 06:17:08 AM
Women may be hard to understand and sometimes a real pain in the As* but one thing's for sure, it is essential that they'd be respected they're the one who conceived every human in this world.
Activity: 58
January 21, 2018, 02:17:42 AM
I'm a woman and sometimes I don't even understand myself! Grin Grin Just remember that women tend to change our minds easily. Be prepared. Have a lot of patience, and tell them if they're going overboard. We listen. We will stay and care for you when you are in need. Don't forget to tell us that you also care because we get lonely and feel alone most of the times.
Activity: 36
January 21, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
Women are hard to understand at times, but usually, just sit down and really listen. Most of us (women) are emotional creatures lol. So communicate and be understanding... that will usually help!
Activity: 33
January 21, 2018, 01:23:31 AM
You don't need to understand them coz you can't.. Just keep agreeing with them even if you don't understand their logic... Grin
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 01:21:37 AM
just give them something new,how to understand women.If you know satisfaction to women then she will faithful to you
let show them the spirit
be happy for his behavior,and etc
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 03:34:06 AM
Women are the most difficult, mind blowing, weird and yet most loving creation of God. You have to listen first to all their none sense talk and non stop ruckus first. Give them time to realise their mistake and taklk to them when they don't feellike talking. They are upright yet very sensitive.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
December 11, 2017, 11:56:37 PM
the best way to understand a woman is you have to know the nature of the woman, whether she's Crabby, funny, patient or shy.
It is indeed very difficult to understand women, but you quite understand what she wants, communicating and attention.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
December 11, 2017, 11:03:14 PM
Hypergamy, hypoagency, briffault's law.

Those three should get you started.
Pages:
Jump to: