Pages:
Author

Topic: Technical Analysis 101: How to Identify Market Patterns - page 3. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
This is a good article explaining different chart patterns. Head and shoulder pattern, ascending/descending triangles and falling and rising wedges are indeep some of the good patterns in technical studies of charts.Aside to this double bottom (W) and double top (M) also plays a vital role. If all these patterns are combined with some convergences like PIN bar, Engulfing bar, dogi candle, it can be a good point of entry. Personally I love to trade based on chart patterns. Many analyst also use trend lines, channels to take and exit trades. It is a good article, keep up the good work.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Been studying technical analysis for more than a year and do some work for a investment company for daily forex market movements.

Doing analysis for longer than i have traded, so im still developing trading skills, my biggest enemy being my own trading psychology and self sabotaging behaviors. Price action is my main analysis tool including time, trend analysis, fibonacci retracement for wave correction, classic support/resistance and some moving averages like 50, 100 and 200 EMA and  simple market structure patterns like trends and consolidation patterns like the article you have written.

One important factor that is not mentioned in your article is time. You want to see those patterns on a higher timeframe for them to have a higher probability of working. And people who use technical analysis for timing the market also need to learn about risk management and trading psychology. Every one has their own weaknesses, but first you need to find out what those are. Trading demo accounts takes off the edge for controlling emotions while trading, so i would suggest using extremely small amounts when starting and building up your risk tolerance as you learn how the market moves.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Hello crypto communty.

I have written this article on what basic shapes you will see in regards to Technical analysis. I am looking for feedback on the article, also is there any particular topic you would like me to write about? The article is below, thanks for the feedback.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/technical-analysis-101-how-to-identify-market-patterns-xjjpgz?a=GELe3POa69

Also I would check out the platform that the article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles / upvoting articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I had on Steemit.

I am not actually good in looking and reading technical analysis and though I have been with cryptocurrency for some years reading charts can still give me some vertigo. Nonetheless, you got a good article there which explained in plainer terms and words what this is all about. Thanks for sharing and I am also looking at the platform where the article is published...this must be a good competitor of Steem.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Hello crypto communty.

I have written this article on what basic shapes you will see in regards to Technical analysis. I am looking for feedback on the article, also is there any particular topic you would like me to write about? The article is below, thanks for the feedback.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/technical-analysis-101-how-to-identify-market-patterns-xjjpgz?a=GELe3POa69

Also I would check out the platform that the article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles / upvoting articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I had on Steemit.
Pages:
Jump to: