Pages:
Author

Topic: Technical analysis and its basics in cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Tools like software? There are sites that give you some lists and options, like this one here:
https://www.warriortrading.com/the-5-best-tools-for-day-trading/
Personally I haven't seen people using additional software apart from tickers with alarms and bots. If you have a multi monitor setup, having bitcoinwisdom opened a separate screens can be helpful while you're having the exchange on your main one.

If by tools you mean indicators, it's a different story Wink

Oh, thank you, i meant indicators, etc . but not like any software, but thanks, this information was useful to me Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello guys, i have any questions about technical analysis. What are the most effective tools for technical analysis? And what do you advise me as a novice trader yet?

The very basic that you can use in technical analysis is being to master the support and resistance areas. But the most important thing in trading is your mindset towards it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Hello guys, i have any questions about technical analysis. What are the most effective tools for technical analysis? And what do you advise me as a novice trader yet?
What works for others may not work for you, it depends on the trading style and their appetite for profits. For me I use , Bollinger Bands, RSI and Parabolic SAR. Bollinger Bands tells me where the price is heading and up to how high it may reach. Parabolic SAR gives a signal if its time to Buy or Sell while RSI tells you if the coin is over bought or over sold. Works for me 85% of the time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Most efficient technical tools are moving average indicators, both simple moving average and exponential moving average. If you combine them it gives a perfect forecast. You can supplement it with a Bollinger band

Moving average to me is like a lagging indicator, bollinger band is a very supportive indicator to do well in trade. Then, I further suggest candle stick. A good monitor of candle sticks would help a trader very well.
Activity: 143
Most efficient technical tools are moving average indicators, both simple moving average and exponential moving average. If you combine them it gives a perfect forecast. You can supplement it with a Bollinger band
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Tools like software? There are sites that give you some lists and options, like this one here:
https://www.warriortrading.com/the-5-best-tools-for-day-trading/
Personally I haven't seen people using additional software apart from tickers with alarms and bots. If you have a multi monitor setup, having bitcoinwisdom opened a separate screens can be helpful while you're having the exchange on your main one.

If by tools you mean indicators, it's a different story Wink
Activity: 277
Merit: 5
I'm interested in this question, but that no one wants to answer it.  Cry пyк
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: