Pages:
Author

Topic: Technical analysis won't help you find the next 100x - page 3. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
TA may be good for finding entry and exit points for established coins, but not for finding which ones are going to moon next. For that you should be looking at macro indicators to get ahead of the news. But y'all aren't ready to have that conversation.

maybe you are right, but for me its better to trade with technical analysis mate because as you said above we know when to enter and exit the market in the right time,, and i just want to make a consistent profit not a huge profit in short period time,,
remember the basic rule in our trading activity - Din't be greedy -
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
TA may be good for finding entry and exit points for established coins, but not for finding which ones are going to moon next. For that you should be looking at macro indicators to get ahead of the news. But y'all aren't ready to have that conversation.

Technical analysis is not perfect, we already know that, and it obviously can't predict a 100x unless you have a big data to look at and predict. Why are you saying that we are not ready fo macro indicators though? Why not spill the beans here and tell us something so that we can discussed?

Going back to 100x coins, maybe if we hit another altcoin bull run we might see some small cap coins getting pump just last the last big bull run we have late 2017 and early 2018. Technical indicators are just guide, in my opinion, it can help you but not 100% accurate.

TAs mostly don't work when it comes to alts or tokens. But having that knowledge is a big plus in understanding the market. A lot of alts can't be predicted with TAs because their fate sometimes is already sealed by their respective developers especially those pump and dump coins. So if you are an investor, you should know how to spot those valuable coins and discard the trash ones.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Technical analysis is not perfect, we already know that, and it obviously can't predict a 100x unless you have a big data to look at and predict. Why are you saying that we are not ready fo macro indicators though? Why not spill the beans here and tell us something so that we can discussed?

Going back to 100x coins, maybe if we hit another altcoin bull run we might see some small cap coins getting pump just last the last big bull run we have late 2017 and early 2018. Technical indicators are just guide, in my opinion, it can help you but not 100% accurate.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

What about them trading every hour with the leverage of 100x?  If they are really good at TA, they may be able to win 70-80% of thier trades I think its still worth and profit 100x too. The platforms today are allowing 100 leverage. You won't even need the bullrun to profit anymore, you just need to learn where the market goes but these are for those who are good at it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
TA never works perfectly and not it all good to be true. And why I'd never use TA in trading and in finding good altcoins? It is because these TA can't just tell what will happen next. It never gives an influence on the market price and not a thing to help a certain coin to move high even if someone having that good prediction.

Nothing could help you to find the next one to be the moon, 100x? It is something we need to dig them all, but a lot of works and time to spend. That is why I'd never say we have to do it because, in the first place, we can never find such a coin to move the way. Better to consider coin/s that have a huge market volume and it possibly will grow in a moment when the time has come.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Yeah but making it up wouldn't neither, you have to do something because that what people believe in. You have to research, you have to TA, you have to talk, you have to read and whatever you "have to" do. However in reality whatever you do, that will not be available for you in the end, you are not going to just find a method that works and allows you to find 100x stuff because if there was a method, everyone would do it but there is none.

So, we are going to not see any method that works. This definitely includes technical analysis as well, when I mean "nothing" works when we are talking about finding 100x, I mean actually nothing, not even TA or anything else. This means we are not going to find it by doing anything, we just find it by luck and that's it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

Well, you are right about Technical Analysis, but still it does not mean that understanding and perfecting Technical Analysis has no importance of its own.  A good knowledge of TA and Fundamental Analysis will definitely help you to become a even better trader; i believe as a trader; you cannot dismiss any form of analysis
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'd rather hoped for another altcoin bullrun season than using technical analysis to find the next coin that will do 100x, it's like digging an early grave, I've studied many crypto predictions in 2018 and almost all failed to come true
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
This is true, technical analysis has its limitation. This why fundamental analysis can't be under estimated, I have seen some post calling DEFI the new big thing in the space for some time now and those that invested early by now are in big profit because most of these DEFI tokens have dome nothing less than 5x on average, Lend has done 100X already
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
If you referring to the new coin for next 100x of course you will cant predicted by Technical Analysis since the problem on the volume of trading that's coins. It's should be Fundamental Analysis when you speculate by seeing a different aspect from the project, news, development, and rumor.

How TA will work if the coins have a big spread + the coins still not on the exchange, that's why we have FA.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
I agree, it definitely can be useful. I think part of the problem is the sheer volume of technical analysts out there, and how basically any conclusion can be supported by drawing the right lines. And since each one is fighting for a limited attention pool, they all predict 100x coins with far more frequency than they actually happen.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Though it's true that it wouldn't show which coins will go to the moon TAs are helpful for the day traders that usually rely on it. I'm not a good TA guy but sometimes I follow someone's TA and if I find it to be believable and possible, why not give it a try?
Why not give your complete thought about it? there are many good technical analysts here who could read what you're about to say and they can give you a feedback and say about your thoughts.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: